Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story

+12
long hair
australian
hairmaniac
Seuxin
shaftless
youbet
iuyyighghghgkh
keepitsimple
cdto2012
Faither
johndoe1225
invinoveritas
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story Empty Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story

Post  invinoveritas Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02 am

Super simple recipe and great results apparently, as long as you are dedicated. Please see this utube user's channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLGpHXaNxt5UE1CPm2ftBYQ

I heard about onion juice before for alopecia aerata, but not much success for mpb. Key seems to be the conjunction with garlic.

Anyhow tried it today, and besides being smelly, the mix did tingle a lot. Aloe vera was helpful, and also seemed to have helped reducing the smell significantly.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story Empty Re: Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:05 am

invinoveritas wrote:Super simple recipe and great results apparently, as long as you are dedicated. Please see this utube user's channel

I heard about onion juice before for alopecia aerata, but not much success for mpb. Key seems to be the conjunction with garlic.

Anyhow tried it today, and besides being smelly, the mix did tingle a lot. Aloe vera was helpful, and also seemed to have helped reducing the smell significantly.

MSM might also interest you due to it being sulphur

Garlic is supposedly a great antifungal, but how do you get it to stay?  The best I can do it crush it with a garlic press, then just lay the garlic which is now in a sheet onto my problem area and then kind of scrape it off.

I also crush raw garlic and eat it daily now.

Usually if it's good for acne it's good for MPB in theory

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story Empty Re: Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story

Post  invinoveritas Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:17 am

I used to take lots of MSM internally, and tried some topically as well but did not seem to respond to it.

There are a lot of nutrients in garlic & onion, that probably work synergistically.

If you watch other videos from the previous link, you'll see how the mixture is prepared and applied.
You can strain the mix through a paper towel, a coffee filter, or a nylon sock.

Then you would apply the resulting liquid with the aid of a dropper and massage a bit.
It far less messy than having chunks of onion and garlic all over your head.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:20 am

invinoveritas wrote:I used to take lots of MSM internally, and tried some topically as well but did not seem to respond to it.

There are a lot of nutrients in garlic & onion, that probably work synergistically.

If you watch other videos from the previous link, you'll see how the mixture is prepared and applied.
You can strain the mix through a paper towel, a coffee filter, or a nylon sock.

Then you would apply the resulting liquid with the aid of a dropper and massage a bit.
It far less messy than having chunks of onion and garlic all over your head.

Oh, alright, I'll give it a look.

I wonder if adding garlic juice to my MSM and distilled water scalp spray would be something worth looking into

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:16 am

I think I had some minor success with onion juice interchangeably with propolis on temples,but I had to discontinue it due to lack of time. It was just few temple hairs after -maybe 1.5 month mark which shed soon after i stopped so nothing spectacular. Hovewer some guys swear for onion juice and garlic. And onion works for alopecia arreata..
Since I have some more time for experiments ill try to get back on track and report how it goes. This time I want to add some castor oil.

If you think seriously about this there is one big downside of this: smell. That's why I covered just temples,its easier to get rid of this terrible stink

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:48 am

For te smell, I added aloe vera once te solution dried up on the scalp, and it did take the smell down.
I asked around and they could barely detect it.

I will keep track and update.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi,    I learned to eat large quantities of garlic years ago.  I can eat 2 sections whole, raw at a time.  It is a very effective antibiotic,  I mostly used it to keep my skin acne free if I felt like eating oily foods (not fried foods).
   For MPB,  eating garlic did not help me. Applied externally it might be good for killing demodex mites.  The better treatment for mites is tea tree oil.  The smell in garlic is because it is sulfur based. I can also eat like half onion raw, it is also good as an antibiotic,  but my hair never grew back due to eating these things.
  There is odorless garlic capsules, but without the sulfur smell I am not sure how effective it is.  I encouraged a friend to eat garlic for his blood pressure. He grills a clove daily and after chelation therapy he is amazingly better. So garlic does help with blood flow somehow, I guess it might be more with cholesterol management.
To remove the smell after treatment you might try a baking soda and water solution. If you can get powdered activated carbon (they sell course for fish tanks)  this can be made into a paste scrub and will really cleanse toxins (and I think smells) from the skin.  Never use carbon with any fresh wounds, it will tattoo.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:02 pm

I'll try the baking soda. It has a drying effect but is also supposed to be good for itchy scalp if you have that.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story Empty interesting video

Post  keepitsimple Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp6JxfoIq8

keepitsimple

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:19 am

you don't need garlic

DMSO / MSM/ taurine are sulfur compounds. DMSO actually leaves a garlic taste in the mouth. I assume they hold similar properties to garlic.

DMSo with vinegar would absolutely dissolve calcium in the scalp. That video is proof.

See my other thread on calcification.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:00 am

invinoveritas wrote:Super simple recipe and great results apparently, as long as you are dedicated. Please see this utube user's channel

This is super interesting!!!

There are like 10 guys in the discussion areas of his videos that are in the early stages of his protocol and pretty much ALL say they are seeing results!

here are some pics that have been sent to him by someone following his regime!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a3kxfn&s=9#.VqosHPkrKUk

youbet

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

Onion jusice is the worst! Stinks like hell and don't let it run down into your eyes. You may have to wash your hair 3 or 4 times to get the odour out too. Seems like a lot of stuff that might work like onion or quercitan has some kind of downer effect. Quercitan doesn't absorb in the gut well and it doesn't absorb into the scalp well either. Plus it turns your hair yellow. Sad.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:15 am

Are you sure calcification is bad for hair ?
I used DMSO with castor oil 8 month ! No one regrowth...just more body hair...and no regrowth on my scalp.

Calcification on scalp is a myth ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:00 am

I've been using castor oil and I think I've noticed more body hair as well. It's like everything works against us. We grow hair where we don't want any lol.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:12 am

shaftless wrote:I've been using castor oil and I think I've noticed more body hair as well. It's like everything works against us. We grow hair where we don't want any lol.

Maybe apply castor oil where the new hair grew, and you might grow hair in the scalp too! Very Happy

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:41 am

what do you guys think of his results??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i6ssQKdTLg

he has a bunch of followers that say its working for them also

youbet

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:58 am

So, you really think it's good to apply DMSO with MSM once a day on bald area ? Not dangerous to applyre "pure" dmso ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:34 am

hairmaniac wrote:
shaftless wrote:I've been using castor oil and I think I've noticed more body hair as well. It's like everything works against us. We grow hair where we don't want any lol.

Maybe apply castor oil where the new hair grew, and you might grow hair in the scalp too! Very Happy

That almost makes some sense....Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story Hmm110

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Onion Garlic Apple Cider Vinegar success story Empty onion garlic acv

Post  keepitsimple Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:11 am

i think this works by killing microbes ,hairmites, and fungas thus detoxing and making your scalp healthy for regrowth,it may take time to see results though....

keepitsimple

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Are you using it topically or internally?

I've been using it internally and yeah... shitloads more body hair. On the plus side my hair definitely seems thicker and shedding is way down.

Personally I don't really care that much about body hair, I think if you have a bit of muscle and a bit of a tan it looks fine.
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:24 pm

I use castor oil topically. They say because of it's large molecular size it doesn't penetrate well. But if you leave it on long enuff it probably does. I put it on before going to sleep. Can't figure out why the body hair goes nuts on it but not our scalp hair.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:12 pm

shaftless wrote:I use castor oil topically. They say because of it's large molecular size it doesn't penetrate well. But if you leave it on long enuff it probably does. I put it on before going to sleep. Can't figure out why the body hair goes nuts on it but not our scalp hair.

i aply it to my scalp and then rub what rest in my palm to my arms after few days i notice that hair on my arms going dark /thicker/longer ..i hope something like that happened on my head bounce
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:35 am

The post is about a guy that grew a bunch of hair with garlic onion and acv!!!

Nobody gives a shit about castor oil, DMSO, or MSM!!!!

youbet

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:57 pm

True. But I really don't see how you can put all that smelly stuff on your head and wash it off good enuff before running to work. I tried raw onion juice before and it's horrible stuff.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:04 am

After the garlic/onion/acv mix dries up un the scalp. I massage some aloe vera mixed with 1 drop each of DILUTED rosemary, lavender and tea tree essential oils. I use like a tsp of oil (coconut or pumpkin seed) for the dilution.

Alternatively, I apply garlic/onion/acv at night, wash hair in morning and then massage in the diluted essential oils.

It really takes the smell down and is hardly noticeable.

invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next