Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
getting rid of a smell in a topical EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

getting rid of a smell in a topical

3 posters

Go down

getting rid of a smell in a topical Empty getting rid of a smell in a topical

Post  shaftless Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:10 am

I'm trying something out of curiousity that has green tea extract in it but it also has a very perfumy smell to it. Is there something that you can sprinkle in it to absorb this smell? A shower cap can probably trap it but I don't really wanna wear one.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

getting rid of a smell in a topical Empty Re: getting rid of a smell in a topical

Post  australian Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 am

Are you worried about it being smelling for you or for people around you? If it's the later, I wouldn't worry about it too much (unless it's garlic/onion juice/oil). Things always smell stronger for you than they do for everyone else.
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

getting rid of a smell in a topical Empty Re: getting rid of a smell in a topical

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Apple cider vinegar? In my experience when it dries the smell totally goes away, but that might interfere with the topical, so you might just have to deal with it unfortunately

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:43 pm

I put it on at night before going to bed. The smell keeps me awake. The only thing that has worked is a fan blowing the smell away from my nose lol. I'll try the apple cider thing.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down