Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Your only hair loss options : EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Your only hair loss options : EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Your only hair loss options : EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Your only hair loss options : EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Your only hair loss options : EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Your only hair loss options : EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Your only hair loss options : EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Your only hair loss options : EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Your only hair loss options : EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your only hair loss options :

+26
Shinobi
YARO
Nanas
Hole
Biffy
CausticSymmetry
ElmoSuper8
bov51
sanderson
alphadelta
NotThatPerfect
Sage 1
Xenon
NW0
SonofOdin
gorilla_power
australian
Columbo
Growdamnit
The Liberator
Hairbeback
TheDivineMarquis
rofl
Gates
iuyyighghghgkh
30 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Your only hair loss options : Empty Your only hair loss options :

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

always get lab test before and after

regimen 1 :

vitamins a, d, e k2
individual b vitamins, but niacinamide preferable
taurine, lysine, glycine, proline
coconut oil

topical red light and generic caffeine shampoo

regimen 2 :
Ecklonia cava
Curcumin, Trans-Resveratrol
Krill Oil
Na-RALA/carnitine
k2, silica, MSM
heavy metal detox regimen
magnesium/ selenium/ zinc copper

regimen 3 :

minoxidil
finasteride

regimen 4 :
beta sitosterol
saw palmetto
nettle extract
he shou wu
schizandra berries
green tea
aloe vera topically

increase/decrease :

decrease :

reduce (cysteine, methionine ,tryptohpan) with glycine and ruminant/gelatin meats instead
aldosterone :reduce aldosterone via salt consumption
reduce nitric oxide with lysine,
pgd2 - minimise PUFA oils.
serotonin - deplete with taurine. avoiding flesh / eating organs/gelatin.  
estrogen - vitamin d can lower estrogen
prolactin - lower with salt. also consume more calcium than phosphate. vitamin b6
limit excess iron - give blood if necessary.

eat a normal diet, trying to replace flesh with organs/ruminant and using butter/coconut oil instead of other oil

really that's it.

complexity is the enemy of execution

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Your only hair loss options : Empty Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  Gates Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:52 am

Your only hair loss options : Bbtohajiilee22

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:12 am

i lol'ed

regime 3 is the first one thats suggested to u by docs and ppl etc, minox and fin.

then u think u can solve it naturally so u try regime 4, (pretty much the first set of supplments people try, attempting to replace finasteride.)

then people realise that dont work, so they try the immortal hair regime, regime no 2.

then they resort back to basic supplments like D, and E, and oils, shampoos etc regime 1, because they are cheap, and your broke from the IH supplments.

then people either give up, or fall back to what they were trying to avoid in the first place, realising they should have just taken the doctors advice in the first place.  i.e regime 3, minox and finasteride.

i thought it was hilarious, because if u dont laugh , u cry. ( no i dont recommend finasteride and minox cos of sides), but i dont really reccomend the others either.
at least not for mpb.  theres lots of health benefits to be had though.

the bottom line is nothing works.  and the only things that are proven to work really suck.  they really really suck. i mean what cruel person thought it would be a good idea to make men choose between having hair, and sexual function.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 am

rofl wrote:i lol'ed

regime 3 is the first one thats suggested to u by docs and ppl etc, minox and fin.

then u think u can solve it naturally so u try regime 4, (pretty much the first set of supplments people try, attempting to replace finasteride.)

then people realise that dont work, so they try the immortal hair regime, regime no 2.

then they resort back to basic supplments like D, and E, and oils, shampoos etc regime 1, because they are cheap, and your broke from the IH supplments.

then people either give up, or fall back to what they were trying to avoid in the first place, realising they should have just taken the doctors advice in the first place.  i.e regime 3, minox and finasteride.

i thought it was hilarious, because if u dont laugh , u cry. ( no i dont recommend finasteride and minox cos of sides), but i dont really reccomend the others either.
at least not for mpb.  theres lots of health benefits to be had though.

the bottom line is nothing works.  and the only things that are proven to work really suck.  they really really suck. i mean what cruel person thought it would be a good idea to make men choose between having hair, and sexual function.

Wouldn`t regimens 2 and 4, at least, prevent/delay further hair loss?
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:51 am

[quote="TheDivineMarquis"]

in theory yes,

in practice, people still lose hair and don't regrow hair with them

and regarding topical oils, I don't reccomend any after using them for 5 years

how do you even know DHT causes hair loss ? it's just a theory

also regimen 5 :

do the same thing over and over and expect different results. most people do this.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:43 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:

in theory yes,

in practice, people still lose hair and don't regrow hair with them

and regarding topical oils, I don't reccomend any after using them for 5 years

how do you even know DHT causes hair loss ? it's just a theory

also regimen 5 :

do the same thing over and over and expect different results. most people do this.

The theory that DHT causes hair loss comes from empirical evidence - such as the sucess people get from propecia.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:59 am

ever seen propeciahelp.com ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:12 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:ever seen propeciahelp.com ?

I have. Many of them grew hair but payed a high price for it.

Just because finasteride fucks up your health it doesnt mean it wont regrow hair.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 am

it's up to them if they decide the side effects are worth it

generally the whole purpose of this forum is to find an alternative

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am

rofl wrote:
i lol'ed

why ? I was being serious

rofl wrote:
the bottom line is nothing works.  

how on earth did you come to that conclusion ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:09 pm

regimen 6 :

do nothing but philosophize about hair loss, and "hang about " on immortalhair rambling

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:03 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:regimen 6 :

do nothing but philosophize about hair loss,  and "hang about " on immortalhair rambling

This is exactly what you do.

Until a regimen - any regimen at all - proves that it can reverse MPB, then philosophizing and speculating about hair loss is all anybody here is doing.

Rational people have the sense to at least portray it that way, and not make posts like "Your only hair loss options" and "What works and what doesn't".

But if in those posts you aren't providing a single shred of evidence, then how is what youre writing not just your own hair philosophy?

And hanging out on IH rambling is exactly what you do, just a kind of rambling where you talk absolute shit about regimens that work, when they don't.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:08 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
rofl wrote:
the bottom line is nothing works.  

how on earth did you come to that conclusion ?

Oh hell I don't know, maybe the absolutely comprehensive absence of any evidence for anything actually working

on a hair loss forum with over 3000 users, over 100,000 posts, and which has been active for going on a decade.

Bear with me. I've heard it stated many times over several years that there are hidden treasures here, i.e. the secrets of solving hair loss are strewn about like hidden jewels here.

And yet, the only STICKIED threads (ahem, cough cough, I mean "announcements"), are those advertising the Ortho Nutrition product line, the Rejuveplex topical, and personal consultations.

Wouldn't you have thought we could've somehow made all those jewels of MPB wisdom a little more accessible if they actually existed? Nope, they're buried in the annals of IH history, but spoken of like figments of lore. But no, the Rejuveplex and Ortho Nutrition threads are right up there at the top of the portal. It must be an anomaly. Oh wait, its because no treasure is the same for everyone! Riiiigghhhtt. And yet that admonition to keep looking for those hidden treasures is still uniformly expressed to everyone en masse. Hmm.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Oh wait, its because no treasure is the same for everyone! Riiiigghhhtt wrote:

This is true for a lot of things in life. Not everything works the same way or at all for everybody

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:10 am

Unless you you get blood tests and lab work, no you shouldn't just use anything

as you don't even believe minoxidil and finasteride work, obviously you would have a hard time believing anything else would either

Don't get cooked in the squat - many people just wait around and do nothing and carry on waiting for a solution and never take action.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 am

I say give the Immortalhair regimen a try. I have been on it now for about 3 years and my loss has certainly slowed if not stopped completely (it's really hard to tell since I have a hair transplant).

One thing I can say for sure is that my penis is rock hard in a way that it absolutely never was prior to this regimen. I'm 42 and seriously my penis now thinks it's a teenager.

One other thing, I feel if you are going to do the IH regimen, you should go balls to the wall and do ALL of it. Your penis and hair will thank you.

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:31 am

nfkb   - taurine. also aspirin inhibits nfkb  
TGFB1 - taurine
pgd2   -   aspirin blocks pgd2 by 86%
parathyroid hormone - vitamin D, calcium, avoid phosphate from meat/grains/seeds
prolactin  - Bromocriptine, prescription needed though , (2.5 mg)

increase :

pregnenelone
dhea
progesterone

with saturated fat, b6,

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:03 am

[quote="TheDivineMarquis"][quote="iuyyighghghgkh"][quote="TheDivineMarquis"]

The theory that DHT causes hair loss comes from empirical evidence - such as the sucess people get from propecia.

propecia doesn't work for everyone. not everyone regrows hair on it

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:12 am

I can't imagine how you could get to the point of actually taking propecia. How fucking stupid are some people?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:40 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:

propecia doesn't work for everyone. not everyone regrows hair on it

I think the bigger point that he is making (and DO NOT confuse this as me being in support of Propecia), is that even if half of Propecia users had the typical results, that's more than we've seen with the natural regimens tried/tested here. There are at least a level of results we'd call common with the pharma drugs, and some satisfactory (again, not including the prolonged side effects). You can't say that for any of the natural regimens. No, that doesn't quite even get the magnitude of the comparison across. The natural regimens have ZERO evidence to show any results in treating MPB. Just people talking about "feelings" that something is working ("Well, my scalp buzzes when I do it!").

This forum has been active nearly 10 years. It has over 100,000 posts. The use of natural substances for curing hair loss has been around even longer, much longer. And yet there is nothing. I'm not even talking in the sense that it can't approach the statistical success of the pharma solutions. I'm saying there is nothing. On this forum, in 10 years we have no one who has posted a satisfactory result with any regimen ever posted here.

And then we're told that the people who have had success left the forum when they grew their hair back. That's laughable. So in 10 years, and knowing how desperate everyone of their fellow members is here, not a one of these people who grew their hair back could even chime in with what worked and give any of us a clue. They learn what a problem this is for everyone, find the solution, and then up and leave and don't even say a word. That's what we're supposed to believe. Oh they got theirs, and then jetted. And not a one of 'em was a decent enough human being to do such an easy task as post some evidence. Everybody's phones can take pictures now. And these guys who achieved something we'd all understand to be so valuable, and they couldn't do so much as snap a photo.

[Again, I'm strictly making a point about results and how results are displayed when they are achieved, in order to demonstrate why we have no evidence here. This is not to put pharma solutions up on a pedestal. The negative points about pharma are common knowledge here.]

EDIT: Also, before anyone says the old response of "Well, that's because they know the solution is different for everyone and they knew what they did might not work for everyone", well, I'll counter with a fuck that. Even if that were true, you don't think a one of these people who was a decent human being would at least show that it was possible!? To give hope to anyone. To show that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, do you truly believe the solution is so radically different for EVERYONE that it would be pointless to provide the successful regimen? If you truly believe something along those lines, then what would be the point in ever participating in a forum. That would make literally all of the advice anyone could EVER post here totally useless to everyone else at that forum besides himself/herself.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:03 am

because everyone is doing something different

on a regular hair loss forum, they all do the same regimen, so easier to judge

we only say "it's different for everyone" because I don't like telling people what to do, and would rather they figure out themselves what they need to do. Yes, i could just list things to do and take, and I do that too.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:15 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:because everyone is doing something different

on a regular hair loss forum, they all do the same regimen, so easier to judge

we only say "it's different for everyone" because I don't like telling people what to do, and would rather they figure out themselves what they need to do. Yes, i could just list things to do and take, and I do that too.

Between this thread and some of your posts in the Wolfe thread, I'm getting a better idea about how you're approaching this, and what you're going on.

I'm in total disagreement with the perspective, and I do wish you'd be a bit more careful with how you use words. Perhaps don't say things work unless you've got the evidence to show that, and be careful to not make really bold claims about the only options for hair loss being x, y, & z.

But I'm quickly feeling like the forum asshole for just being the guy trying to shoot down all your posts. For that I apologize, but I do hope you try not to be so absolutist about what works, and acknowledge that we don't really know of anything that actually works. Just things you think *could* work.

But being that I've made it clear I'm here for the hollistic health aspect, I'll sort of buzz off - on the hair side of things I'm saying.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:27 am

there is no "cure"

we are just managing hair loss,

also, so what ? is what I say any more ridiculous than saying fish oil and propecia cure baldness.

I have already stated - I take a commercial and market approach to hair loss,

I am absolutist, I know some things absolutely will raise metabolism and help with hair.
regimen 4, however, I am not so sure about .

people need certainty, not guesswork, I absolutely want people to stop saw palmetto and fish oil to grow hair.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:35 am

dietary options :

wheatgrass/spirulina diet - just silly. may actually cause hair loss because it puts so much stress on the body
fruit diet - mixed results
sprouts diet - more silliness. dangerous. the man who advocates it admits in youtube videos he goes inside a closet and binges on ice cream.
atkins diet - unscientific. may also cause hair loss.
"a healthy diet " - brown rice, salmon, avocados, quinoa, a green smoothie. just rubbish, let's be honest.
vegan diet - causes hair loss and tooth loss. avoid.
a traditional diet - using broth/oxtail/marrow, instead of flesh meat. get enough sugar, salt and fat. no grains, seeds, nuts, avocados or olives.dairy and sugar allowed. white rice too. it's good and makes sense.
a very simple diet - white rice, oxtail and some fruit and milk, coffee and chocolate.. The truth is, this could regrow hair.
the zone diet - convoluted complex rubbish.
a smoothie diet - raw vegetables stress the body. avoid.
raw diets - stress the body and cause hair loss. powdered superfoods are dangerous.
juice fasting - doesn't regrow hair so don't do it. what else do you need to know ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 am

I refuse to believe green smoothies are bad. Greens and veggies are not bad for you. Veganism does not cause hair loss.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next