Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Does the type of Laser diode matter? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Does the type of Laser diode matter?

2 posters

Go down

Does the type of Laser diode matter? Empty Does the type of Laser diode matter?

Post  gutsu001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am

Hello,

I was hoping someone can give me some advice whether the type of laser diodes used in LLLT matter?

I read somewhere that the Aizix laser brand is the best to use for LLLT for hair regrowth, however these are pretty expensive and you will need to do all the wiring yourself.

url - http://www.aixiz.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/59/products_id/293

Then i came across a pre-made unit madw by vlasyproject (never heard of them before) and they have a 54 diode unit at $127 which is pretty good? However, i am assuming that they are using the generic diodes which will allow them to sell at that price.

My question is.....would it matter if it was a Aixiz brand laser diode or a generic Chinese make because i am thinking.....a laser diode is a laser diode?

really would appreciate your thoughts

gutsu001

Back to top Go down

Does the type of Laser diode matter? Empty Re: Does the type of Laser diode matter?

Post  SuperMechanioventraliosis Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Over at OMG's site, he states beneficial effect at 3-6 J/cm² 
Even if it's generic chinese, I assume that, when dealing with electronics, the stated numbers has to match the actaul. So maybe the output is at max 10pct less, but that surely would still be beneficial?

I'm considering doing it too, Ebay has 100pcs for 20usd. Right now I'm using some cheap red LED strip glued to a pan :p

SuperMechanioventraliosis

Back to top Go down

Does the type of Laser diode matter? Empty Re: Does the type of Laser diode matter?

Post  gutsu001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:30 pm

yeah thats what i thought but just wanted to see if someone has a more evidence based answer. the url i posted above is pretty good as it allows you to place the device in any angle you want (cover the front/back/sides of the head). it does mean you having to sit still for 20 minutes but i guess its not too much of a big deal if your watching tv or browsing.

i have also been reading that there has been trails for the use of lllt for acne with some success. i have some acne on my back (thank god its only there and has not spread) and will try it on there and see how it goes. will post the results.

gutsu001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down