Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule?

4 posters

Go down

CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? Empty CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule?

Post  Changexpert Fri May 15, 2015 11:08 am

What the title says. I bought some Thyroid Boost, but I am scared to try the bottle as I had severe bad reaction to kelp and Lugol's before. The iodine dosages I had previously were 325 mcg (kelp) and 1 drop of Lugol's. I believe the negative reactions were due to high chloride, fluoride, and bromide levels in the body. I have been taking infrared sauna and doing frequent dosage chelation for mercury toxicity, so I might have better chance this time. If anyone know please let me know how much iodine is contained per capsule. Thanks.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? Empty Re: CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule?

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat May 16, 2015 1:12 am

Changexpert wrote:What the title says. I bought some Thyroid Boost, but I am scared to try the bottle as I had severe bad reaction to kelp and Lugol's before. The iodine dosages I had previously were 325 mcg (kelp) and 1 drop of Lugol's. I believe the negative reactions were due to high chloride, fluoride, and bromide levels in the body. I have been taking infrared sauna and doing frequent dosage chelation for mercury toxicity, so I might have better chance this time. If anyone know please let me know how much iodine is contained per capsule. Thanks.

Try the salt loading if you get any halogen sides.

http://longevitypost.com/iodine-the-misunderstood-mineral/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule? Empty Re: CS - How much iodine is contained in Thyroid Boost per capsule?

Post  Changexpert Thu May 21, 2015 7:52 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Changexpert wrote:What the title says. I bought some Thyroid Boost, but I am scared to try the bottle as I had severe bad reaction to kelp and Lugol's before. The iodine dosages I had previously were 325 mcg (kelp) and 1 drop of Lugol's. I believe the negative reactions were due to high chloride, fluoride, and bromide levels in the body. I have been taking infrared sauna and doing frequent dosage chelation for mercury toxicity, so I might have better chance this time. If anyone know please let me know how much iodine is contained per capsule. Thanks.

Try the salt loading if you get any halogen sides.

http://longevitypost.com/iodine-the-misunderstood-mineral/
Taking salt definitely helps me (sea salt, not table salt). However, I still don't understand the concept of salt loading. Isn't chloride one of the halides that need to be flushed out along with bromide and fluoride?
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu May 21, 2015 11:20 am

Changexpert - Chloride in particular helps flush out bromide. Chloride or sodium chloride is beneficial to the body.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu May 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Change,

The amount is in the micrograms. What we have is beyond organic... it's alimental iodine. This is the absolute best form of iodine that one can possibly hope to obtain. Your body utilizes it far, far more effectively than the chemical form that is found in Lugol's solution or Iosol. Additionally, it comes with all of the necessary co-factors needed to properly metabolize it. It truly is a complete thyroid product that will yield significant results, if followed, within a 3 month period. It is a whole, wild-harvested food that is still "living" due to the type of processing used. As an added bonus, it gives you a fantastic source for your daily B vitamins--another hair and energy boon.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri May 22, 2015 12:14 am

nidhogge wrote:Change,

The amount is in the micrograms.  What we have is beyond organic... it's alimental iodine.  This is the absolute best form of iodine that one can possibly hope to obtain.  Your body utilizes it far, far more effectively than the chemical form that is found in Lugol's solution or Iosol.  Additionally, it comes with all of the necessary co-factors needed to properly metabolize it.  It truly is a complete thyroid product that will yield significant results, if followed, within a 3 month period.  It is a whole, wild-harvested food that is still "living" due to the type of processing used.  As an added bonus, it gives you a fantastic source for your daily B vitamins--another hair and energy boon.
You recommend it over Lugols?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down