Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice.

5 posters

Go down

minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. Empty Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice.

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Clin Exp Dermatol. 2015 Mar 18. doi: 10.1111/ced.12601. [Epub ahead of print]
Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice.
Kwon TR1, Oh CT, Park HM, Han HJ, Ji HJ, Kim BJ.

BACKGROUND:
Human placenta extract (HPE) has been used to alleviate tiredness and promote wound healing, and for its antiageing functions; however, it has not yet been studied for its effects on hair growth. In the present study, we evaluated the in vitro effect of HPE on hair growth by observing its actions on human dermal papilla cells (DPCs).
AIM:
To define how HPE promotes induction of anagen hair growth during the telogen phase, and to understand the synergistic molecular mechanisms of HPE and minoxidil (MXD) actions on hair growth.
METHODS:
We examined the effects of HPE and MXD on C57BL6/J mice using haematoxylin and eosin staining, quantitative histomorphometry, hair growth scoring, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence on the dorsal skins of C57BL/6J mice.
RESULTS:
We found that HPE synergistically augmented the effects of MXD, a promoter of hair growth. In particular, histomorphometric analysis data indicated that subcutaneous injection of HPE induced an earlier anagen phase and prolonged the anagen phase. It also stimulated increases in both the number and size of hair follicles in groups treated with HPE alone and HPE + MXD.
CONCLUSIONS:
From our data, we conclude that HPE increases β-catenin and Wnt3a expression levels. Overall, our findings suggest that HPE in combination with MXD has hair growth-promoting activity and is a potential novel therapeutic treatment for alopecia or baldness in humans.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. Empty well

Post  bocor Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:44 am

i still have like 8 tubes of placentrex human placenta extract if anyone is interested to make offer .I tried but definitely noticed internal side effects like a bit of anxiety raging sex drive and think it was aggravating my slightly enlarged prostate.This stuff seems powerful! i just can't handle the sides for me

bocor

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. Empty Re: Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice.

Post  j87x Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:09 am

bocor wrote:i still have like 8 tubes of placentrex human placenta extract if anyone is interested to make offer .I tried but definitely noticed internal side effects like a bit of anxiety raging sex drive and think it was aggravating my slightly enlarged prostate.This stuff seems powerful! i just can't handle the sides for me
Did you try it internally or topically?

j87x

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. Empty well

Post  bocor Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:20 pm

topically only that gave me internal sides

bocor

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. Empty Re: Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice.

Post  sanderson Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 pm

bocor wrote:i still have like 8 tubes of placentrex human placenta extract if anyone is interested to make offer .I tried but definitely noticed internal side effects like a bit of anxiety raging sex drive and think it was aggravating my slightly enlarged prostate.This stuff seems powerful! i just can't handle the sides for me

raging sex drive you say? what is the reason behind the raging sex drive? where did you even buy that? what effects did it have on prostate?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:33 am

i bought it off ebay i mean like walking round with hard on throughout the day thinking about sex constantly wanting to ravage every woman i walk past .Pressure in prostate area

bocor

Back to top Go down

minoxidil - Potential synergistic effects of human placental extract and minoxidil on hair growth-promoting activity in C57BL/6J mice. Empty also

Post  bocor Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:35 am

what seemed to be more energy and anxiety throughout the day as well.Anyone wanna be a guinea pig i have 7 bottles unopened i will sell for $25 if anyone wants to try i paid $100

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:54 am

Did you apply is straight, or dilute it or mix with a carrier?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:50 pm

undiluted comes as a gel

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:31 pm

bocor wrote:i bought it off ebay i mean like walking round with hard on throughout the day thinking about sex constantly wanting to ravage every woman i walk past .Pressure in prostate area

why does it increase sex drive? do you know what it did to your prostate?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:43 pm

sanderson wrote:

raging sex drive you say? what is the reason behind the raging sex drive? where did you even buy that? what effects did it have on prostate?

I would bet money someone sold you testosterone. Those are the exact side effects of testosterone (minus the anxiety but that could be estrogen). The prostate part is the dead giveaway.

Sanderson, How long have you had that pic up now? Who is that girl? You should update her as she ages Wink

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Sanderson you have PMs blocked so I can't reply to yours.

I'm just saying that finasteride is used for prostate enlargement. Finasteride blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT. I think I think it was just testosterone you got because if you have a prostate that is sensitive to dht and you take testosterone, you end up with more dht and notice the prostate. In other words- testosterone and dht are the hormones that effect prostate- so it's pretty safe to say that's what it was.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 am

Paradox wrote:

I'm just saying that finasteride is used for prostate enlargement. Finasteride blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT.  I think  I think it was just testosterone you got because if you have a prostate that is sensitive to dht and you take testosterone, you end up with more dht and notice the prostate. In other words- testosterone and dht are the hormones that effect prostate- so it's pretty safe to say that's what it was.

Hello, thanks. I was asking because actually I wanted to know how similar this was to finasteride. Finasteride also causes a raging sex drive and prostate discomfort when you are on it. I was trying to see if there was some solution to PFS with something you were saying.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:40 pm

sanderson wrote:
Paradox wrote:

I'm just saying that finasteride is used for prostate enlargement. Finasteride blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT.  I think  I think it was just testosterone you got because if you have a prostate that is sensitive to dht and you take testosterone, you end up with more dht and notice the prostate. In other words- testosterone and dht are the hormones that effect prostate- so it's pretty safe to say that's what it was.

Hello, thanks. I was asking because actually I wanted to know how similar this was to finasteride. Finasteride also causes a raging sex drive and prostate discomfort when you are on it. I was trying to see if there was some solution to PFS with something you were saying.

Oh, no I have no idea about PFS, sorry. Finasteride actually destroys the sex drive of most men.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down