Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyToday at 6:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?

2 posters

Go down

Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  Empty Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?

Post  PolandSpring Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:07 am

Hey Guys,

I've been around here a while. I'm sure you can find other details about my ... long time issues with Crohns and hairloss, anyhow ...

I had a nasty flare a few months ago. Totally ruined me for a long time. I had to go on prednisone, and now I'm suffering those consequences. I don't think my doctor tapered me off correctly.

40 mg for 2 weeks, 30 mg for 2 weeks, 20 mg for two weeks, and now as of friday, 0. I'm in rough shape.

I feel like I got hit by a bus. My entire body hurts. I'm getting muscle cramps everywhere. Headaches. Sore throat. Dizzyness and cloudy thinking. Can't really focus, blurred vision, extreme tiredness. Those are my main symptoms.

I was told by family members to call the doctor and ask for more and go for a slower taper, but I rather just stay off these things.

Is there anything I can do to move this process along quicker? anything I can do for the symptoms I'm dealing with?

Any help would be great. I'm struggling right now.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?  Empty Re: Nasty Prednisone Withdrawal... any suggestions?

Post  4039 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 am

Prednisone is a nasty insidious drug that does more harm than good by impairing the basic immune response. Activated charcoal will help to clear some of that toxic shit out of your system.

Then instead of trying to lower your immunity, beat those auto-immune conditions by modulating your immune response. Otherwise your overactive Th2 response causes your body to underrespond to invading viruses, while seeing your own body tissues as the enemy.

First of all, you want to populate your system with tons of good bacteria. Secondly, you want to create a negative ionic charge (grounding/earthing or negative ion generator) in your system (or start exercising) to get that lymph flowing. Third and most importantly, you want to enhance your Th1 over your Th2.... things like coconut and palm oil, colostrum, zinc, silica, glutathione, aged garlic, ginkgo, DHEA, mushrooms, pine cone extract etc. Fourth, you want to start practicing on diaphragmatic breathing or get an oxygen concentrator.

Back to top Go down