Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable?

2 posters

Go down

CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? Empty CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable?

Post  teacup Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:11 am

NKO neptune krill oil is getting pricey, too pricey for me to afford, so, CS could you please make recommendation on what is the next best thing to krill oil? is it fish liver oil? is it fish oil with antioxidants added to it? specific supplements?

anyone else also plz chime in with recommendations on NKO alternatives

thank you
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? Empty Re: CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable?

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 am

teacup wrote:NKO  neptune krill oil is getting pricey, too pricey for me to afford, so, CS could you please make recommendation on what is the next best thing to krill oil?  is it fish liver oil?  is it fish oil with antioxidants added to it?  specific supplements?

anyone else also plz chime in with recommendations on NKO alternatives

thank you

There's a few options.

HairEvo prices Krill Oil as low as possible, given quantities that there is virtually no profit margin. It's more of a courtesy. I remember last year suppliers wholesaled it at a 30% price hike. It was/is horrible. Despite that, HairEvo continued with the same price.

http://hairevo.com/shop/5-antarctic-krill-oil

However, if Krill is too high still there is always CLO (cod liver oil) or a good quality fish oil.
This is important for prostaglandin balance.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable? Empty Re: CS, alternative to Krill oil that is affordable?

Post  teacup Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 am

thanks
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down