Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Colon polyps opinions - CS? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Colon polyps opinions - CS?

2 posters

Go down

Colon polyps opinions - CS? Empty Colon polyps opinions - CS?

Post  chubbfrank Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:40 am

My mother recently had a colonoscopy and they found 2 small polyps. She's in her late 50s and I'm quite surprised by this. She recently began eating pro-biotic foods and her diet isn't bad (though she does eat grains and switches off between grass fed meat and gmo fed meat). She never eats fast food or any junk food at all. She did deal with some decent stress over the past couple years. Apparently this "runs in the family" but the claim that  "welp, it's genetics, that's how it is" is difficult for me to believe.

Oh yeah, she did have a couple root canals though, many years back. But damn, for a woman her age, she seems in good health.

Edit: She has even mentioned how much healthier she feels after introducing kefir into her diet.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Colon polyps opinions - CS? Empty Re: Colon polyps opinions - CS?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:06 am

chubbfrank wrote:My mother recently had a colonoscopy and they found 2 small polyps. She's in her late 50s and I'm quite surprised by this. She recently began eating pro-biotic foods and her diet isn't bad (though she does eat grains and switches off between grass fed meat and gmo fed meat). She never eats fast food or any junk food at all. She did deal with some decent stress over the past couple years. Apparently this "runs in the family" but the claim that  "welp, it's genetics, that's how it is" is difficult for me to believe.

Oh yeah, she did have a couple root canals though, many years back. But damn, for a woman her age, she seems in good health.

Edit: She has even mentioned how much healthier she feels after introducing kefir into her diet.

I totally echo your sentiment about the genetic question.

The emphasis on genetics is so overblown and what they fail to realize is (probably because of too many pharma influence) is that epigenetics is everything. Modifying gene expression is the way to go. Unfortunately, it seems the medical establishment is more interested in scaring people than informing them.

The root canal issue is or can be extremely important.

Here's some older articles that I wrote that explain a little bit:

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/2602828-why-you-should-never-get-a-root-canal

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/3913065-eradicating-breast-cancer

Probably the most powerful thing (other than making sure root canals are not a potential risk) is insuring there is enough sulfur and vitamin D.

Incidentally, taking both sulfur (MSM) and vitamin D will allow the dosage of vitamin D to be less over time. Because the sulfur radically improves vitamin D metabolism.

Also, try to have her avoid any synthetic B9 (folic acid). Food form folate is anti-cancer in this regard.

The polyps themselves do not predetermine cancer. However, you might check to see where those root canals are and they how energetically connect with that tissue (electron depletion).

I should mention that natural hair loss regimen often is protective against cancer. In my case, the curcumin, resveratrol, Decalcify, ecklonia cava, etc. All of these have very potent epigenetic effects.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down