Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Alternatives to detumescence. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alternatives to detumescence.

2 posters

Go down

Alternatives to detumescence. Empty Alternatives to detumescence.

Post  the_red_avocado Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am

I have gathered so far these,instead of using hands.

Guasha
Bianstones...
Guitar picks...
glass jar lid

What should we add?

the_red_avocado

Back to top Go down

Alternatives to detumescence. Empty Re: Alternatives to detumescence.

Post  Keanoseg Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:44 am

Lol man you have made the most troll inviting thread in the universe. Inb4 things like "use a katana" come.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:19 am

ubraj, care to explain how this works if you know? What kind of physical and chemical cellular changes does it cause/influence? I really don't know anything about this device.

Regarding the focus. Before I came here I was already eating a healthy,mostly paleo diet and had no chronic deficiencies. I was also actively exercising and had an average amount of mental stress. I was getting intense sebborheic dermatitis and was receding so I didn't know where to start. I was taking supplements for some time (in my first semester of college, since I started eating like shit) for about 5,6 months but I didn't feel any better or saw any changes (which is why I barely remember to say I even took any), I guess because I had no deficiencies to begin with. Later I started eating healthy again so nothing changed. I have bilirubinemia from highschool mononucleosis that remained as pretty severe but after a lot of testing it came back to somewhat normal levels and my liver is functioning normally for a long time now. This has its own spikes that come and go about once a year (had one few months ago which was pretty serious). I really didn't feel unhealthy before it though and the lab results weren't showing it either. I had times when I had chronic fatigue but it was because of bilirubinemia levels which is kind of genetic now, it's what I'll have to deal with my whole life. Nothing serious so whatever. Anyway it's just about when I started doing DT that I felt a change to my scalp/hair health that I've never experienced before. And in my case, adressing it locally through physical manipulation was definately the best thing I could do. I agree that the total organism health is important though but in my case I was already healthy and my scalp was tight (all the elasticity I have gained was from first few sessions of DT) , that's about the most I can say about the root causes. I thought for some time I might have celiac's or some kind of heavier intolerancies or allergies to foods but in the end I didn't have problem with those more than your average joe.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  the_red_avocado Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 pm

''mostly paleo diet''...

Aka raw animal protein? Strike 1.

''intense sebborheic dermatitis''

Aka dislodged waste caused from your diet and lack of cleaning solid routine(buy a guasha and do
it at shower)...

''I really didn't feel unhealthy before it though and the lab results weren't showing it either.''

Aka you trust medical.Strike 2.

''I had times when I had chronic fatigue''

Aka lack of flowing energy,aka lack of electrically correct foods + tension in nervous system--->see your diet
and get off mobility reducing exercises like bodybuilding.

Apply the book ''Health via food'' ,its food combination, do an orange juice fast 14-21 days at first,and learn to relax your body through exercises(the process of astral projection relaxes the body)...

the_red_avocado

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:51 pm

I don't like this topic to become "let's help Keanoseg" but I'll adress this Razz.

Thanks for the suggestions btw.

I eat plenty of fish, and sometimes chicken, turkey, beef etc. I don't eat only lean parts but everything in consideration. I don't really eat that much meat all in all compared to average, who I'd say eat meat everyday and eat more portions of it throughout the day. I'm not sure what you meant by raw but I cook the meat. I said paleo to adress which types of foods I eat (paleo is meats,fish,fruits,vegetables and nuts right?) but I don't eat raw meat. I never did this.

Appart from that plenty of vegetables and fruits from my own land, without pesticides, organic village farm dairy sometimes, and few times a week I grab a handful of nuts, cashews, almonds etc, that's pretty much it. I drink either water or orange juice squeezed from the orange, not the one bought at the store.

I don't really trust medical but it's the most I can get here where I live. I have duties on my own and I have no significant income nowadays since I'm a student so I can't really depend on having a lot of supplements nor do I want to because I don't want to create any "safety zones". I never used commercial shampoos etc even before I came here but after I did DT for a month the dermatitis and itch both completely went away. This is just a really easy solution to adress my local issue here, and it takes me 10 minutes per day, that's it. I am not really doing bodybuilding, at least not lifting weights in the gym but I'll do 20 minutes of calisthenics 2 times a week. Other than that I'll ride a bicycle or just go for a walk or do some static stretching. I am not overexercising in any way nowadays. I do meditate every now and then but I never had the patience to learn astral projection although it does seem very inviting.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  the_red_avocado Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:51 am

Ok so you have no problem!

Sebbhorheic dermtitis is a result of cell waste being dislodged from the tissue.
Actually too much waste that cand find its way out.Caused by metabolic heat and stress...

Yellow urine is a result of stomach acid.Uric acid represnts stomach acid.
Fruits and raw veggies cause zero stomach acid(=clear urine).Nuts cause yellow urine unless
they are being soaked 8 hours before,so you make them enzyme activated and you can
assimilate them 100%.You can check all of this yourself.

Your stress levels can be from thought conflict.Usually it has to do with sexual stuff.
I used to have Mr Nice Guy syndrome.The typical beta guy,that seeks validation from others
and girls...
I am still ''recovering'' and reading subs like ''theredpill'' and reading No more Mr Nice Guy.
Its all a script we run through childhood ,affected from our families,and never reevalute this script
at adulthood.
It all begin through abstaining from masturbation.I thank my transformation to the abstinence.

When you know you had enough reading,go on and enjoy your life outside.

the_red_avocado

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:05 am

Thank you, I'll check out the book about food you suggested.

As far as stress and mr. nice guy goes, I act the way I feel. I don't really care in real life what others think about me I'll just do what I want. This is kind of the opposite of nice guy sometimes but I still try not to be too impulsive. I don't seek validation from girls that's for sure, they seek it from me lol. And I never do what they say but I make them listen to me lol. I don't really like to read any info about these pickups and such, I'd much rather let this come from inside me because that way I have a feeling I'm actually living my life spontaenously and not "by the book". I dislike these social pattern agendas because I believe there's no pattern. It's more about how you present it and feel as a person rather than you need to follow some strict information. This draws me away too much from being a human and an animal so I don't really think about it much. If the situation turns out negatively then so be it, I can't live my life pretending as someone I'm not or force that kind of invasive behaviour onto myself. It just ain't natural to me. Depressive thoughts and stress mostly come to me as sorrowing for failing at some things in life... for example I was really competitive at sports and I had a chance to go pro but then I suffered that heavy mononucleosis and I practically spent 4 months in bed without being able to get up. I overtrained like a mofo, maybe 5,6 hours a day. My nutrition was great, but obviously my body taxed too much from all of it. From there on annoying things like hair loss started accumulating so that's how I ended up here, in addition to me wanting to improve my health even more.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down