Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
alopecia areata study shows promise EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

alopecia areata study shows promise

2 posters

Go down

alopecia areata study shows promise Empty alopecia areata study shows promise

Post  dudesy Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:32 am

saw this earlier today.
thoughts?

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/alopecia-pill-cured-baldness/2014/08/18/id/589298/

dudesy

Back to top Go down

alopecia areata study shows promise Empty Re: alopecia areata study shows promise

Post  AS54 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:43 am

Article said the therapy had no promise for androgenic hair loss, just AA. For AA people, that's pretty great, without knowing the systemic sides of the drug. But for those of us with typical MPB it is probably not the miracle we're after. Although there is overlap. I experience some AA type of loss and might benefit. Either way, when I see a breakthrough in the understanding of one form of hairloss, I still get excited because the pool of knowledge about mechanisms that are destroying the organ are getting deeper.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down