Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
lucid dreaming EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
lucid dreaming EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
lucid dreaming EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
lucid dreaming EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
lucid dreaming EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
lucid dreaming EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
lucid dreaming EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
lucid dreaming EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
lucid dreaming EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

lucid dreaming

+3
Elessar
rofl
shaftless
7 posters

Go down

lucid dreaming Empty lucid dreaming

Post  shaftless Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 am

With everyone here taking all kinds of supplements and stuff, do you think it has affected your dreams? When I take vitamin B6 before bed my dreams are more vivid but nothing unusual. It would be nice if we can become aware that we are dreaming (lucid dreams) but it is a fairly rare occurance. It only happened to me once. Most of the time I don't remember my dreams at all. So does anyone know of things to liven up our dreamworld?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

lucid dreaming Empty Re: lucid dreaming

Post  rofl Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am

Valerian, and eating alot before bed.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 am

The first times i till ZMA My dreams was crazy but it stopped working after a while.

ZMA contains Magnesium, zinc and b6.
You could try that.

Best thing I think would be to try and practice Lucid dreaming. Google it and read about it. I know people who can lucid dream easily and fully take control in the dream.
Atleast that is what they say

Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 am

I have lucid dreams almost every night, I find them annoying, is excessive dreaming a symptom of something?

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 pm

That almost sounds envious...to be able to control your dreams almost nightly. But then, I could see it becoming a burden. It might be so intense that you can't really relax and just have a peaceful, non-eventful, "blanked out" sleep. The best sleep I ever had was when I had a gall bladder operation. Under anaesthesia you are dead. Soooo peaceful and relaxing.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Lucid dreaming is only going to truly emerge with synergistic supplements that are known as powerful decalcifiers: iodine, silica, MSM, K2, magnesium etc. Iodine is definitely the number one method. Eventually it helps increase natural production of DMT and melatonin in the pineal gland.

I vividly remember every 7 out of 10 dreams. Every 2 out of 10 are extremely lucid for me, probably more if I count where the lucid effect is weaker. For instance, last night I wasn't able to change the outcome of my dream, however I was able to reboot it after no longer being to my liking. It's actually a skill developed over a period of time with the correct tools in place.

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:11 pm

personally i think anyone who trys to alter mental factors with supplements is asking for trouble. I'd sooner spend the time and effort on diet and exercise, and good sleep, nice dreams, healthy outlook will follow. that said, a good minerals supplement can be very good, and we all know everyone is deficient in magnesium. I know i told u valerian, but i didnt tell u, i had negative side effects with it, allbeit with lucid dreaming.

chemicals (natural or synthetic) can have nasty rebound effects. would rather make changes slowly and safely. Also be nice if we could test neurotransmitter binding in synapses, to be sure 1. there is an imbalance, and 2. we are correcting it. Currently all doctors do is make guesses based on symptoms, and medicate, then see if symptoms are better or worse. + there is genetic testing for abnormalities and gene profiles, but when you have a normal profile, allbeit with an unnormal mental state, what do you do then?
medicate and hope for the best? not very scientific.

your asking about dreaming and supplments. but where will u be when u have a bad reaction? another victim of the mental health system.

just my opinion of course.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:12 am

How conscious i am in my dream correlates with my state of health. It's ups and downs obviously, but mostly i am happy in how i can remember the dream or how can manipulate the outcome. I trained lucid dreaming in my teens and tried various techniques. Still think night sleep is not as appropriate sleep for doing it as second phase of biphasic sleep. In order to get more of the dream you need to put more attention to it. I don't think nutrients are all what we need in that aspect, but they sure help quite a lot.

Interestingly i also have good relationship between b6 and vividness of my dream. Would still agree with 4039 on his recommendations. I crave all the material he mentioned, specially silica and iodine. Would add chanca piedra, taurine, and niacinamide as the things to try. I would sometimes go back in the same dream after my girl/ alarm clock wake me up. I stand up when i am done dreaming. This means +-10 minutes that are available in my morning routine. If my biorhythms in are in check (no alcohol, no late computer hours), i need no alarm clock. It's been never this way, but really started to feel control of it in last 5-6 months of keeping the routine going.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

This is a good online course of study in dreams, including lucid dreaming:
http://www.kurtleland.com/dream-interpretation/crash-course
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content