Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet

4 posters

Go down

Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet Empty Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet

Post  hethen Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 am

So I'm getting ready to throw the kitchen sink at my hair and see what happens. I'm currently nw2 - 2.5 but diffusely thinning nw6...maybe 7. It's getting pretty difficult to conceal and I've put it off for too long. I've experimented with fin / RU a few years ago, but nothing significant to report. I also microdose with fin around .3 - .5 mg EOD so I'm sure that plays a role, but only because studies showed it's efficacy was pretty close to the 1.25mg dose.

I'm starting the DT therapy, hopefully I can make it a habit. I also ordered $250 worth of supplements, as per the "supposed regrowth" thread, and currently have a batch of copper peptides from a group buy about 2 years ago. I have no clue if it's still good, but figured I'd try it. Here's the two questions I have:

1) I plan on dermarolling my temples and applying the copper peptides with it, but what would be the best vehicle to use? I have either Emu oil or Castor oil, can't remember which, that I had planned to use, but wasn't sure if I should use something more appropriate for the copper peptides. Can't use minox b/c that stuff wreaks havoc on my face.

2) In the supposed regrowth thread, they said to not consume any grains or wheat. How are you guys able to do this???? It's pretty much damn-near impossible for me. I already have a fast metabolism, combined with a physically demanding job that I work 65+ hours a week, plus the fact that I go to the gym 3-4 days a week. I've been crashing hard and having the shakes ever since I cut down on them, not to mention it seems like I'm more brain dead now...I can't think near as quickly and I've been getting dyslexic with my sentences. Is there a decent substitute that I can use as a filler to replace the grains / wheat now lacking in my diet? Also keep in mind that I don't have a lot of time to make food for myself, I usually keep my meals simple b/c I always have a super busy schedule.

Hopefully I'll have some good news to report in the next few months. I'm also thinking about adding proxiphen but if it really worked you'd think you would've seen at least some evidence by now considering how long it's been out.

hethen

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet Empty Re: Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 am

hethen wrote:So I'm getting ready to throw the kitchen sink at my hair and see what happens. I'm currently nw2 - 2.5 but diffusely thinning nw6...maybe 7. It's getting pretty difficult to conceal and I've put it off for too long. I've experimented with fin / RU a few years ago, but nothing significant to report. I also microdose with fin around .3 - .5 mg EOD so I'm sure that plays a role, but only because studies showed it's efficacy was pretty close to the 1.25mg dose.

I'm starting the DT therapy, hopefully I can make it a habit. I also ordered $250 worth of supplements, as per the "supposed regrowth" thread, and currently have a batch of copper peptides from a group buy about 2 years ago. I have no clue if it's still good, but figured I'd try it. Here's the two questions I have:

1) I plan on dermarolling my temples and applying the copper peptides with it, but what would be the best vehicle to use? I have either Emu oil or Castor oil, can't remember which, that I had planned to use, but wasn't sure if I should use something more appropriate for the copper peptides. Can't use minox b/c that stuff wreaks havoc on my face.

2) In the supposed regrowth thread, they said to not consume any grains or wheat. How are you guys able to do this???? It's pretty much damn-near impossible for me. I already have a fast metabolism, combined with a physically demanding job that I work 65+ hours a week, plus the fact that I go to the gym 3-4 days a week. I've been crashing hard and having the shakes ever since I cut down on them, not to mention it seems like I'm more brain dead now...I can't think near as quickly and I've been getting dyslexic with my sentences. Is there a decent substitute that I can use as a filler to replace the grains / wheat now lacking in my diet? Also keep in mind that I don't have a lot of time to make food for myself, I usually keep my meals simple b/c I always have a super busy schedule.

Hopefully I'll have some good news to report in the next few months. I'm also thinking about adding proxiphen but if it really worked you'd think you would've seen at least some evidence by now considering how long it's been out.

yes, emu oil is good.

About grains, if you do use them , use rye bread.
Better yet, use rye sourdough bread.

What are the problems with grains ? Phytic acid and gluten.

Rye has little to no gluten in.
Souring a grain removes the phytic acid and pre-digests the gluten.

So, try to find a real rye sourdough bread if you must eat grains.

Here for more info
http://www.cheeseslave.com/top-10-reasons-to-eat-real-sourdough-bread-even-if-youre-gluten-intolerant/

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet Empty Re: Questions regarding copper peptides and eliminating wheat / grains from diet

Post  bananasinpajamas Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 pm

ur blood sugar is low.

you need to eat a lot of fruit or if you work out a lot drink fruit juice

also look up "paleo diet for athletes" for ways to live without grains

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Hethen,

I can't speak to the best vehicle for delivering the copper peptides. I'd have to do a bit of research there. They are not something I've personally experimented with and what I do know about them doesn't include that information.

But as far as the problems you are experiencing going wheat-free, there are some other carbohydrate sources that tend to be much safer for the gut/immune system and will help your performance and post-workout recovery. First of all, fruit has already been mentioned. I find fruit to be an excellent carb source during the day if you require something pre-workout. The antioxidant and fiber content alter the way you handle the sugars and the spikes tend to be less dramatic. Some fruit an hour or so before the workout can be great.

Depending on your type of activity, fruits may not be the most efficient carbohydrate for recovery though, especially if you are doing any type of more intense resistance training or HIIT. In this case, I'd look toward a diet more like the Perfect Health Diet and listen to their prescriptions for a bit of safe starch. I also find rice to be pretty safe as far as grains go. But take this slow, finding the amount of starch that works for you can be delicate. Save it for post-workout at first and see how you fare. Listen to your gut and identify any disturbances in your bowel movements, gas, bloating, etc.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:06 am

best vehicle will be emu oil, penetrates all 7 layers

or aloe vera , also penetrating

or castor oil , penetrates 3 layers

they penetrate the skin

another alternative is fresh nettle stings on the bald spot instead of dermarolling, in my unprofessional opinion

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 pm

i think the paleo diet for atheletes says white rice is ok. because you are not eating the husk, the source of the antinutriens, you are just consuming empty calories. but since you work out a lot its ok.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down