Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH

+8
scottyc33
CausticSymmetry
ngb
hiilikeyourbeard
DeadlyDevice
AS54
theseeker86
nobodyknowsthetruth
12 posters

Go down

NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  Empty NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH

Post  nobodyknowsthetruth Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:16 pm

CS doesnt
AS doesnt
Danny Roddy doesnt
Mercola doesnt
Ray Peat doesnt

Feel free to experiment and i suggest look at nature >
Nature TRIES TO COMMUNICATE

When you observe somethingDONT TRY TO ACQUIRE IT
BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE IT BY THE TIME YOU
HAVE THIS STATE OF MIND

NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH
AHHAHAHHAHA

nobodyknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH  Empty Re: NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH

Post  theseeker86 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 pm

and you reek of desperation.  such a sad individual lol

Looking forward to seeing your 50th account.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodyknowsthetruth Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 pm

theseeker86 wrote:and you reek of desperation.  such a sad individual lol

Looking forward to seeing your 50th account.

Use this energy you spend posting here
to free yourself!

nobodyknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 pm

What do you guys think panslydios has been up to lately?

Anyway, if no one else is enlightened by said truth, why are you entitled to know it. Wait let me guess, its available to everyone. We just have to stop thinking and just be. The truth is in all of us waiting to break free from this viral consumer shell.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Nature is a bitch bro. Don't look up to it. Giving some people better lives than others, how dare she?

If nature was any good it wouldn't give us these piece of shit bodies that break down left and right. Flesh and bones are crap, I'd rather be an android.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:52 am

DeadlyDevice wrote:Nature is a bitch bro. Don't look up to it. Giving some people better lives than others, how dare she?

If nature was any good it wouldn't give us these piece of shit bodies that break down left and right. Flesh and bones are crap, I'd rather be an android.

nature gave us everything we needed, everything we've ever needed. humans have infected everything on this planet with their greed. things are about to get really fucking interested in this country. mark my word.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodyknowsthetruth Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:23 am

yeah

this is the problem> you have many of the guys that use too much of their left brain solely
so they are into power_acquirement_money _matter and shit

The right brain type guys that use more of their spirit and their imagination and creativity
and sensitivity towards this earth are considered a type of weak romantic people>

So these guys that seek only power have destroyed their spirit internally and they neven want to find it again
and to do so they have to kill the inner spirit of all of us and mae us look like them>
They dont want to see externally the last bit of real emotions>

So you have a world that is going to make you feel and look like a machine>

As Terrence Mckenna said when they asked him
""how do we fight back""
"by creating art"

It says everything>I sort of believe in my generation >
Things like knowing the trap of social system towards healing and even
little shits like nofap i believe are in a good direction for something better

Change yourself change the world you are living

nobodyknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:31 am

One thing I've got to say, is I don't believe nature has given us anything. If you look at nature, I mean truly look at her. She is a murderous bitch. Almost 99% of all life that has ever existed on earth has been wiped out. Nature did not give us anything. We've taken and scratched and clawed since the time we were single-celled organisms, and only those few who were adapted to their environments survived. Nature callously wiped out everything "she produced" which was not fit. If nature were so generous, it seems odd to me that a game this unforgiving was what resulted. Nothing was given, there was just adaptation to what was there. The fruits and vegetables many people often semantically frame as having "been put here for us", are just the result of the same scratching and clawing from plant life, which is also trying to survive murderous nature. Your entire existence can be defined as a billion year plot to not get killed by the constant onslaught of things which are trying to kill you. I know that's not pretty and doesn't make for good poetry but if you move beyond the motivational posters with picturesque scenes of forests or mountains, and get a bit closer up to the things happening in that forest, you'll find murder and death in every niche within it. Life is actually the exception, not what nature is making way for. Nature is constantly wiping life out, what remains is what manages to adapt.

I'm not saying there isn't a greater level of organization to the universe or that something bigger isn't at work, in fact I do believe there is something larger at work. But I think in trying to figure out what that is, its best not to imagine fake realities for ourselves and instead try to find the meaning in what is, not what we'd like it to be. That said HILYB, I do agree that there is a segment of humanity who is particularly psychopathic, destructive, and self-serving and a disproportionately small number of the whole is doing a huge amount of the damage.

I wish nature's list of "Everything Anthony Needs" included hair,  Very Happy .
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodyknowsthetruth Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:49 am

AS54 wrote:One thing I've got to say, is I don't believe nature has given us anything. If you look at nature, I mean truly look at her. She is a murderous bitch. Almost 99% of all life that has ever existed on earth has been wiped out. Nature did not give us anything. We've taken and scratched and clawed since the time we were single-celled organisms, and only those few who were adapted to their environments survived. Nature callously wiped out everything "she produced" which was not fit. If nature were so generous, it seems odd to me that a game this unforgiving was what resulted. Nothing was given, there was just adaptation to what was there. The fruits and vegetables many people often semantically frame as having "been put here for us", are just the result of the same scratching and clawing from plant life, which is also trying to survive murderous nature. Your entire existence can be defined as a billion year plot to not get killed by the constant onslaught of things which are trying to kill you. I know that's not pretty and doesn't make for good poetry but if you move beyond the motivational posters with picturesque scenes of forests or mountains, and get a bit closer up to the things happening in that forest, you'll find murder and death in every niche within it. Life is actually the exception, not what nature is making way for. Nature is constantly wiping life out, what remains is what manages to adapt.

I'm not saying there isn't a greater level of organization to the universe or that something bigger isn't at work, in fact I do believe there is something larger at work. But I think in trying to figure out what that is, its best not to imagine fake realities for ourselves and instead try to find the meaning in what is, not what we'd like it to be. That said HILYB, I do agree that there is a segment of humanity who is particularly psychopathic, destructive, and self-serving and a disproportionately small number of the whole is doing a huge amount of the damage.

I wish nature's list of "Everything Anthony Needs" included hair,  Very Happy .

lmfao we werent single cell organisms

We werent virus hhahaha

We were humans from the very begining

Light created human
Human is a reflection of light
just like rocks are reflections of rays and so on
human was always human

nobodyknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:50 am

All multi-cellular life has a common single celled ancestor. A virus isn't a cell.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodyknowsthetruth Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 am

AS54 wrote:All multi-cellular life has a common single celled ancestor. A virus isn't a cell.

I dont care about the science here>
I am interesting in your own belief and opinion
Do you believe that we come from single cell organisms?

nobodyknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 am

nobodyknowsthetruth wrote:
AS54 wrote:All multi-cellular life has a common single celled ancestor. A virus isn't a cell.

When was the beginning?

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:29 am

this man knows the end of us is very close. he killed himself this weekend.

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 am

panslydios.

Thank you for telling us what we already know.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:this man knows the end of us is very close. he killed himself this weekend.

Or was he suicided?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 am

Nature wants to eat me.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:02 am

Danny Roddy doesnt

This has been at the bottom of my website since 2007:

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Please do not confuse me for a guru or expert. Think for yourself and question authority. Trust no one, including me.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:50 am

Just ignore him droddy, it's only panslydios, a user that most likely has some mental issues.  He's been banned countless times yet continues to sign up just to post some sort of nonsense.  He can't seem to let go of this site for whatever reason even though all his posts go against it.

It's amusing and sad at the same time.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:52 am

Pan, i wonder how lonely you must have been, so you need to educate us how to live life. Is there no one else to listen? I am sure if you type it down on a good threaded forum, somebody will read it regardless if there was actual intention and by that you will be ''heard''. Is that an intention? I am generating some free ATP at this moment, this is why i decided to direct it towards you within a few words. Here you have, just for ya, Pan...

I am very amazed by looking at nature every single time i get the opportunity to relax outside. I like to look at biological systems from many perspectives, may be energy transformation, mechanical and physical appearances and ways of adaptation to constant changing environment as well... I mean it's fuckin awesome, especially with idea that we can never grasp the complexity and mechanisms of how it works.

I've just planted my strawberries (today) and been researching until been totally lost in thoughts of how i can help them being stronger, better, nicer. They need enough of everything as we do. What for? To help myself, being more selfish, self awared, more bulettproof, bastard that kills more living beings with idea to leave a Beebrox signature in the era of Beebrox in this continuum. I am effective doing it? What for (while also examining all different motivations (from also different people) altogether)? So, what's your purpose here, Pan? I actually believe we might be missing some important connections or there is even more undiscovered than discovered but i am fairly sure, you are not delivering it...

Meaning good life for plant means good meal for me. Life/death question seems suddenly important one. It doesn't matter so much from any relevant perspective, but from ignorant, selfish, and self deceive human mind that's thinking about nonsense concepts as justice and most of the cultural bullish that comes with it also. Regardless, no changes in my behavior, but to make the best feel out of it. The way how we respond to you, will affect your life to the end of the days, pan. Do you really realise it, this moment being an influence? Sorry, just kidding.

BTW, i am very happy as our cat likes my old PEMF device, actually thinking about investing in pulse generator just for the sake of this excitement with her not moving from it for hours...

Pan, here you have. Random bullshit you put through our minds for free. And for me it's not about the bullshit, it's about intention of why you do it - hat may or may not be hidden from your side. Random Beebrox, out.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 am

I agree with some of this though
One thing I've got to say, is I don't believe nature has given us anything. If you look at nature, I mean truly look at her. She is a murderous bitch. Almost 99% of all life that has ever existed on earth has been wiped out. Nature did not give us anything. We've taken and scratched and clawed since the time we were single-celled organisms, and only those few who were adapted to their environments survived. Nature callously wiped out everything "she produced" which was not fit. If nature were so generous, it seems odd to me that a game this unforgiving was what resulted. Nothing was given, there was just adaptation to what was there. The fruits and vegetables many people often semantically frame as having "been put here for us", are just the result of the same scratching and clawing from plant life, which is also trying to survive murderous nature. Your entire existence can be defined as a billion year plot to not get killed by the constant onslaught of things which are trying to kill you. I know that's not pretty and doesn't make for good poetry but if you move beyond the motivational posters with picturesque scenes of forests or mountains, and get a bit closer up to the things happening in that forest, you'll find murder and death in every niche within it. Life is actually the exception, not what nature is making way for. Nature is constantly wiping life out, what remains is what manages to adapt. I'm not saying there isn't a greater level of organization to the universe or that something bigger isn't at work, in fact I do believe there is something larger at work. But I think in trying to figure out what that is, its best not to imagine fake realities for ourselves and instead try to find the meaning in what is, not what we'd like it to be. That said HILYB, I do agree that there is a segment of humanity who is particularly psychopathic, destructive, and self-serving and a disproportionately small number of the whole is doing a huge amount of the damage. I wish nature's list of "Everything Anthony Needs" included hair, Very Happy . wrote:

And what do we really know? I think Mercola is a fraud, but apparently he has a cult like following

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:39 am

I believe what reasoning would lead me to believe, as its the only way of truly knowing anything, at least in the human capacity to know. Science and the scientific method has given us the strongest basis for establishing the truth of anything. When you differentiate science from the concept of belief, you make a critical mistake that a lot of radical spiritualists make because they operate heuristically and science is just here to kill God. On the contrary, if there is a God, science will be the best way of finding out.

Yes, I do believe this, it follows from what I've just said. You seem to want to suggest a world that conforms to the substance of your thought. I could think (or "believe") in a million different possibilities, but is it useful to my life to do this and does it make any of them objectively true for my experience here? Or should I choose to believe in the possibility which reasonably puts forth the most evidence that it is true. I'm sorry but when it comes to observing the nature of the universe and my place in it, the subjective is vital and we can't avoid it, but that will never answer these questions.

The preponderance of evidence does suggest we branched from a common single celled ancestor. The conservation of various pieces of the genetic code for proteins, take something like ubiquinin and the histone proteins, for example help to show our interconnectedness. That your mitochondrial DNA shares identical genes with some of the most well conserved bacterial sequences we've identified is also telling. Check out the endosymbiont theory.

I also think you are making a huge mistake in just lumping everything science has to give us into the "Since science told us this, it can't be part of a beautiful world" bin. There is this huge bias in the spiritualist world that if it didn't come from some sappy, fuzzy-feeling intuition or a divine book, that it just isn't beautiful or simple enough to be our core truth. Evolution can't be as beautiful as intelligent design, for example. I totally beg to differ. The fact that I am intimately related to every plant/animal on earth and that we all came from one primordial cell billions of years ago...

That is one of the most beautiful and awe inspiring things I can imagine. And it doesn't require a "tyrant" in the sky as ol' Hitchens would have put it.

Let's put it this way, if you believe the world (the universe for that matter) is the product of some kind of design - or at least something contrary to the established theories - and that you trust in the substance of your belief (you trust in your mental faculties and your ability to perceive whats around you), then doesn't it follow that the best way of looking for understanding about the why's and the how's would be to observe the universe in the most stringent, reliable, and provable way you could. Wouldn't looking at the architecture and observing the laws of its function give you the most information about the bigger questions.

Or would just coming up with things that sound pretty and satisfy some egotistical pre-conceived idea about the grandeur of your place in the universe be better? It may be that you are "of" something greater, but as far as things manifest in this physical reality, we cannot continue to treat ourselves as if things were put here for us, like we are some kind of god (or at least god-breathed), and that this ultimate god source will rescue us from the consequences of what we do here. These are ideas that are impressed upon us by unscientifc domains. They aspire to tell every person that this is all more than evidence can tell us it is. And it refuses to take the humble position that we may be totally insignificant in this universe, that we weren't the "point" of it all...and because of that many people are destroying this earth we've got here (at least ruining it for future generations) because we've always got big pops in the sky to come and save us from our bad choices.

Spirituality may give us all kinds of pretty art, literature, and fuzzy feelings, but I'd much rather live in a world of unspiritual atheists, because they at least recognize we've got one shot at this, and if we fuck it up, the universe won't shed at tear when we're gone and the earth will keep on turning. That understanding, ironically, would probably cause a lot more good to be done in the world than any divine book could.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Thumbs up Anthony.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down