Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others)

+3
liza21
jimmyw
researchingeverything
7 posters

Go down

power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) Empty power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others)

Post  researchingeverything Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 am

can the frequencies and the vibrations from the power plate vibration technology fight hair loss?

or the devices that are recommend at http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/unique-methods-to-combat-hair-loss-and-improve-hair-quality/ will work much better?

btw on my gym theres a few power plates and theres a warning on the room that people with heard disease, cancer etc shouldnt use power plates...

researchingeverything

Back to top Go down

power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) Empty Re: power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others)

Post  jimmyw Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 am

I found that when I used a power plate at the gym that it reduced my CCSVI that I get in my chest, so it could help with blood flow to the scalp???

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) Empty Re: power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others)

Post  researchingeverything Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 am

thanks,

im worried about the warning that i can read on my gym that people with cancer and heart conditions shouldnt use the powerplate

so i guess the frequencies from a powerplate and a rife machine are not the same type of frequency?

on the powerplate: Frequency settings range from 25 Hertz to 50 Hertz (cycles per second).

btw on this article cs said:

"The vibrations activate Wnt signaling, and personally I was initially intrigued with this idea since this suggests that such vibrations may block DKK-1, a negative gene involved in hair loss and osteoporosis"

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/1960358-reversing-osteoporosis-continued-

researchingeverything

Back to top Go down

power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer. (for rdkml and others) Empty power plate vibration technology and hair loss and cancer

Post  liza21 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

jimmyw wrote:I found that when I used a power plate at the gym that it reduced my CCSVI that I get in my chest, so it could help with blood flow to the scalp???

Hi friend,

Actually i am confused about CCSVI. Can you tell me the meaning of this.

liza21

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 am

researchingeverything wrote:thanks,

im worried about the warning that i can read on my gym that people with cancer and heart conditions shouldnt use the powerplate

so i guess the frequencies from a powerplate and a rife machine are not the same type of frequency?

on the powerplate: Frequency settings range from 25 Hertz to 50 Hertz (cycles per second).

"The vibrations activate Wnt signaling, and personally I was initially intrigued with this idea since this suggests that such vibrations may block DKK-1, a negative gene involved in hair loss and osteoporosis"

http://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/1960358-reversing-osteoporosis-continued-

I've been using a WBV (30 Hz) plate about 5 times a week, 10-15 minutes at a time for over a year. I honestly can't say that I've noticed hair growth in that time. My hairline has been holding steady in that time so I suppose it's possible that it has helped, but nothing remarkable.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:03 am

scottyc33 wrote:

I've been using a WBV (30 Hz) plate about 5 times a week, 10-15 minutes at a time for over a year. I honestly can't say that I've noticed hair growth in that time. My hairline has been holding steady in that time so I suppose it's possible that it has helped, but nothing remarkable.

What are some other benefits you've noticed?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 am

I was about to post a new thread about this! But it turns out somebody had the same thought. So what is the situation. Can it help?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:31 pm

rife machines use a square wave pulse that provides active upper harmonics that do the healing or pathogenic destruction. A normal sine wave vibration does not offer this.

I heard that letting children jump on beds etc. improves their immune system. Perhaps the vibrations stimulate some system to regenerate the skin, not sure it has been well studied with hair loss. Think you would be better with a vibrating massager directly on the scalp- as shown to thicken hairs.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down