Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Thyme oil is magic EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Thyme oil is magic EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Thyme oil is magic EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Thyme oil is magic EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Thyme oil is magic EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Thyme oil is magic EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Thyme oil is magic EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Thyme oil is magic EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Thyme oil is magic EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thyme oil is magic

+12
MiamiSteve
Smurfy
demgains77
Grub
sizzlinghairs
BelieveInIt
bananasinpajamas
Duketronix
sanderson
theseeker86
runnerup
YAER
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thyme oil is magic Empty Thyme oil is magic

Post  YAER Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Hello Guys

I have found that using thyme essential oil is what contributed most to loosening my scalp aside from the massaging. I used to massage and then stopped due to being on vacation and during this time i added 2 drops of thyme to my minoxidil, the effect is SHOCKINGGGGGGGGGG in terms of shedding and elasticity, i swear i saw a complete stop of shedding after the 2nd application. Thyme essential oil is the biggest topical antinflammatory out there as it destroys scalp PGD2, TNF, TGF, COX 2 Pathway, Il-6, Il-1. These are scientiffically proven to be significantly elevated in balding scalps. Now im not encouraging u to use minoxidil, im just stuck with it so this addition have been HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE for me. But what u can do is add it to either emu oil or hemp oil as these two dont block pores and are heavily absorbed. I now use 2 drops for the whole 60 ml bottle as essential oils work that way. A drop of the oil is made from kilos of thyme. I just though to tell you this and i already told a few others about them and im waiting for their feedback.

Good luck.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100113122306.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2789773/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19578162

YAER

Back to top Go down

Thyme oil is magic Empty Re: Thyme oil is magic

Post  YAER Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Do not use more than 2 drops as it will activated the trpv receptors and will have an opposite effect. I was appealed by the results and added a total of 4 drops to the minox and felt a mild scalp burn so i instantly washed it off and split the bottle.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Mind linking the thyme oil product you use?

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

runnerup wrote:Mind linking the thyme oil product you use?

I get it from a local shop, it wont matter where u get it as the man component thymol is what gives it its characteristics and benefits, u can get it off amazon or any shop, its red thyme oil.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:43 pm

So it has to be red not white thyme oil?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:21 pm

theseeker86 wrote:So it has to be red not white thyme oil?

Yes as white is lower in thymol

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:31 am

it's probably working well also because it's a potent anti fungal, bacteria, virus, etc. i'm going to be adding it to my regimen next week. thyme oil is one of the best. i'm on a killing spree right now.. oregeno oil, grape fruit seed extract, and thyme will be my next trick. many people report really good results from anti fungal type stuff like nizoral or topical ACV. i'm doing this stuff internal though at the moment.. sounds like it good do good topical as well. Smile
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 am

If that stuff is giving you results you should try out the Shapley's M T G oil. I've heard many people have good results with fungal/bacterial hair loss using it.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 am

Duketronix wrote:If that stuff is giving you results you should try out the Shapley's M T G oil.    I've heard many people have good results with fungal/bacterial hair loss using it.

Guys, thyme is giving results because of its anti-inflammatory effects where it reduces the main markers associated with Male pattern baldness it has nothing to do with fungus. I posted the study where it KILLS inflammation.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:54 am

Hows this one look http://au.iherb.com/Nature-s-Alchemy-Red-Thyme-Essential-Oil-5-oz-15-ml/7814#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=red%20thyme&rc=79&sr=null&ic=1

I was going to get the NOW brand but it's white thyme

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 am

theseeker86 wrote:Hows this one look http://au.iherb.com/Nature-s-Alchemy-Red-Thyme-Essential-Oil-5-oz-15-ml/7814#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=red%20thyme&rc=79&sr=null&ic=1

I was going to get the NOW brand but it's white thyme

Spot on, this is it...I promise you will see results in 3 days, this is magic...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:55 am

hi. does this have a negative effect on pge2 as well? i am doing a lot of needling and would love to inhibit pgd2, but do not want to inhibit the increase of pge2

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:30 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:hi. does this have a negative effect on pge2 as well? i am doing a lot of needling and would love to inhibit pgd2, but do not want to inhibit the increase of pge2

PGE2 is very strange as i read studies that it caused hair loss on mice...I also read a study that minoxidil decreases it and another that it increases...Do not put thyme after needling ever...I would stop needling and get on thyme if i were u...Follow this thread and u will know why

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:47 am

hello YAER, i got my bottle thyme oil today...i don't use minoxidil or any other topicals so what vehicle would you recommend for me? or should i apply it purely on my scalp?

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:01 am

BelieveInIt wrote:hello YAER, i got my bottle thyme oil today...i don't use minoxidil or any other topicals so what vehicle would you recommend for me? or should i apply it purely on my scalp?

NOOOOO, dont ever apply it directly...Thyme/cinnamon/oregano are never to be used directly, u can use emu or hemp...Hemp smells like shit tho...You should use 2 drops for every 60 ml...Do not get tempted to use more...Less is better with essential oils...Believe me u will regret if u do

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:40 am

YAER wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:hello YAER, i got my bottle thyme oil today...i don't use minoxidil or any other topicals so what vehicle would you recommend for me? or should i apply it purely on my scalp?

NOOOOO, dont ever apply it directly...Thyme/cinnamon/oregano are never to be used directly, u can use emu or hemp...Hemp smells like shit tho...You should use 2 drops for every 60 ml...Do not get tempted to use more...Less is better with essential oils...Believe me u will regret if u do

ok, thank you, i still have a bottle of coconut oil so i will use this. will report after Smile

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
YAER wrote:

ok, thank you, i still have a bottle of coconut oil so i will use this. will report after Smile

Coconut oil is very comodeggenic, it completely blocks the pores so i think absorbtion will be very minimal plus you will experience lots of shedding...iv suffered from this along with many people here on the forum...You can use olive oil of you have it, it will be a million times better...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 am

YAER wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
YAER wrote:

Coconut oil is very comodeggenic, it completely blocks the pores so i think absorbtion will be very minimal plus you will experience lots of shedding...iv suffered from this along with many people here on the forum...You can use olive oil of you have it, it will be a million times better...

thank you YAER for your quick support, i've been using olive oil as vehicle 50ml + 2 drops thyme oil, left it on scalp for about 50 minutes...then i showered my head clean using lemon juice..felt really good with a slight burn when applying lemon....i already feel improvement in terms of loseness, also the scalp felt very blood flooded. thanks!

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
YAER wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
YAER wrote:

thank you YAER for your quick support, i've been using olive oil as vehicle 50ml + 2 drops thyme oil, left it on scalp for about 50 minutes...then i showered my head clean using lemon juice..felt really good with a slight burn when applying lemon....i already feel improvement in terms of loseness, also the scalp felt very blood flooded. thanks!

Anytime my friend, im always happy to share...Id add another 10 ml olive oil to be on the safe side tho...Im also not sure about the lemon, never tried it before but the citric acid could dry your hair and eat the hair fiber...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 pm

YAER

Ive started thyme oil. 2 drops per 60ml minox

I assume you use 1 ml twice a day?

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:23 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:YAER

Ive started thyme oil. 2 drops per 60ml minox

I assume you use 1 ml twice a day?

I usually use it once at night but sometimes i use it twice...Please do not add anymore drops...I promise u will see results in a few days, atleast a 50% decrease in shedding by day 3.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 am

Thanks yaer.

But one question, how are you so sure 2 drops is the magical borderline amount before activating trpv? Sounds like could be possible playing with fire there, no?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:30 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks yaer.

But one question, how are you so sure 2 drops is the magical borderline amount before activating trpv? Sounds like could be possible playing with fire there, no?

At 1 drop i still had shedding, at 3 drops i noticed a slight hot sensation which stems from trpv activation, at 2 i had absolutely no shedding apart from 1 or 2 max if i ate a high glycemic meal...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  Grub Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 pm

This could be a great topical to apply following dermarolling.

2 drops of thyme in 60mls of emu oil.

Any thoughts?

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Grub wrote:This could be a great topical to apply following dermarolling.

2 drops of thyme in 60mls of emu oil.

Any thoughts?

NOOOOOOOOOO, dont ever apply thyme after needling, this will cause a major shed as increased absorption will activated trpv receptors...U can use it without dermarolling and i promise u results in a few days...Id like every one top hop on it, its by far the most effective topical ever.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next