Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 2:02 am by TheOne

» Butter packaging?
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:28 pm by Maup

» Removing contaminants from water
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 7:01 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:27 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is any time of day better than another to take iodine?

5 posters

Go down

Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? Empty Is any time of day better than another to take iodine?

Post  whodathunkit Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am

I searched the site but can't find the answer: is there a time of day when it's best to take iodine?

I'm worried about possible stimulatory effects and taking it too close to bed time.

Any info is appreciated. Very Happy

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? Empty Re: Is any time of day better than another to take iodine?

Post  dreft Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 am

I take iodine+humifulvate before bedtime, it does not have any stimulatory effect, at least not for me. You should try it for a week for yourself, see how it goes. Don't worry about something so insignificant. More important is to take all the necessary stuff that goes with iodine (especially salt loading if you will get into those side effects, I know I did). See here for the right way to take iodine: http://healthyfixx.com/plan/6/fixxing-your-thyroid

dreft

Back to top Go down

Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? Empty Re: Iodine

Post  Grizzlybearbob Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am

Like mihai suggested, go to Healthyfixx.com for the most HONEST and REAL answers to MOST of everyones questions! Question
Grizzlybearbob
Grizzlybearbob

Back to top Go down

Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? Empty Re: Is any time of day better than another to take iodine?

Post  elan164 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Morning and not before bed, energizes your body.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Is any time of day better than another to take iodine? Empty RE: Time of DAY?

Post  Grizzlybearbob Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Again, You SHOULD check out healthyfixx.com for the answers to your questions.
There are a lot of other topics that will be of interest to you and others there!
Enjoy!
GOOD LUCK Exclamation
Grizzlybearbob
Grizzlybearbob

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey Bob, I'm glad you're excited about HealthyFixx but you don't need to keep mentioning it in the forum, people around here already know. Smile

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down