Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyToday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides

5 posters

Go down

Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides Empty Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides

Post  nidhogge Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 am

Hey everyone...after what seemed like forever, CS and I managed to finish the HairEvo site, found at:

http://www.HairEvo.com

Currently, the site is only 50% complete in that it has the shop section, but not much in the way of information (the other half). HairEvo will "Evolve" into an information warehouse that attempts to catalog and make sense of all of the various solutions that we've discussed over the years on this forum and others (a big endeavor). From a product perspective, here are the new products (click each link for more detailed information):

- Organic Seabuckthorn Soap

- AstaKrill Astaxanthin

- AHK-Cu (Copper Tri-peptide)

- GHK-Cu (Copper Tri-peptide)

- Marine Sea Kelp Bioferment

- Krill Oil + Astaxanthin (new Combo package deal)

If anyone finds any bugs, please let us know at: info ( at) hairevo ( dot ) com.

RejuvePlex update (5th batch)

After spending a few hours combing over studies pertaining to the various ingredients that RejuvePlex consists of, we decided to raise the percentages of a few of the actives.

EpiCalmin TCM - from 2% to 5%

Here is the reason why:

http://www.cosmeticsbusiness.com/news/article_page/Mibelle_finds_evidence_for_TCM_claims/49202

5% was used in Mibelle's personal studies...

Nano-Lipobelle DN-CoQ10 - from 2% to 2.5%

2.5% is the upper-range recommended for this active, so we decided to raise it.

GSP-T - From 2% to 2.5%

2.5% is the upper-range recommended for this active, so we decided to raise it.

There will be no increase in price, and this ought to offer better inflammatory control and mitochondrial activity for scalp and facial cells.

AHK-Cu and GHK-Cu

Both of these are now available at HairEvo.

And, that's a wrap! Hope that everyone likes the design, and don't forget to check out the current articles that CS has written.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides Empty Re: Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides

Post  cee-low Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 am

Awesome! Placing an order ASAP! Good luck to you guys!

cee-low

Back to top Go down

Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides Empty Re: Official HairEvo.com Launch/RejuvePlex 5th Batch/Copper Tri-peptides

Post  CF Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 am

Sweet Nid! I will definitely be ordering some GHK-Cu in addition to, well, just about everything else you sell. You guys rock, keep up the good work man.

By the way, are you still planning on offering RejuvePlex in 4 oz bottles?

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Swoosh Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey Nid, is the AHK-Cu or RejuvePlex something you would think twice about shipping during the heat of the summer? Do you think the heat will compromise either of these two products?

Swoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 am

Hey Swoosh,

I haven't yet seen any evidence that it's something to worry about; so far, so good!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 am

Update:

Just added an option to purchase 1/2 of a gram of AHK-Cu and GHK-Cu.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey nid, thanks for offering this stuff.

Was asking before about mixing AHK-CU, but what I meant to ask was would you guys mix into a proper absorption vehicle for extra $? (Not just water)

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:00 am

sizzling--

Sure...RejuvePlex would work great, but if you do not want to spend the money on RejuvePlex, then you would just have to provide your own ingredients and I would charge you whatever you think is fair for mixing it for you.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down