Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

+8
goten574
israelite
lustucru
sc871
cee-low
j87x
virtua_
nidhogge
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 Empty Re: RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

Post  CF Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:16 pm

unfortunate wrote:Nid,

I noticed the newest batch has Ethanol alcohol. was that always in the formulation? Could that potentially dry/irritate the skin?

Just wondering as I have rosacea and don't want to risk it.

Hi Unfortunate,

I know I am not Nid but just in case it took him a while to respond I thought I would reply.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6766-rejuveplex-hair-loss-and-anti-aging-serum-information

5) I have a horrible time with alcohol based treamtents - propelyne glycol, etc. Does the product contain any alcohols or fragrances?

A few of the actives possess small amounts of PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Alcohol (Ethanol), and Phenoxyethanol. However, these amounts are incredibly small: approximately .15%, .187%, and .038% of each respectively. The majority of topicals out there contain alcohol or PEG (Polyethylene Glycol) as one of the primary ingredients, right at the top of the list when you look over the ingredient list on the bottles; this is far from the case with RejuvePlex as the idea is to provide hydration and moisturization for the skin, as opposed to drying.

CF

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read) - Page 2 Empty Re: RejuvePlex - 4th Batch Changes (Please Read)

Post  nidhogge Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:52 am

CF--

Thanks man!

unfortunate--

It's been the same quantity all along (marginal), so you shouldn't have a problem. A couple of the actives (herbal) are extracted with ethanol, so a small percentage of those actives = ethanol. But, those actives only comprise roughly 2% of the formula, so it results in a < 1% amount of alcohol/ethanol.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 am

nidhogge wrote:CF--

Thanks man!

unfortunate--

It's been the same quantity all along (marginal), so you shouldn't have a problem. A couple of the actives (herbal) are extracted with ethanol, so a small percentage of those actives = ethanol. But, those actives only comprise roughly 2% of the formula, so it results in a < 1% amount of alcohol/ethanol.

Thanks for clearin it up man! Just applied last night to face. No problem so far. What was the reason the batch color changed back to the older thicker milky look? I actually preferred that batch so I see it as a good thing.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Nid,

Can you shoot me a PM with a list or web site showing all the producst you are selling as I'd like to get some.

Many thanks.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Mastery wrote:Nid,

Can you shoot me a PM with a list or web site showing all the producst you are selling as I'd like to get some.

Many thanks.

M

Make sure you get some soap off of Nid.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Why soap?
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:14 pm

It's high quality soap. Smells great, feels great on the skin, and gets you clean.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 am

hi,
does rejuveplex can help with the grey hair?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 am

Emu oil gets rid of gray, just put a bit in your shampoo
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 am

Mastery wrote:Emu oil gets rid of gray, just put a bit in your shampoo

thanks mastery, i already have a bottle of a pure emu oil but my wife usually use it. So can i apply it topical?

Sorry for the off topic Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 am

Mastery--

We're nearly completed with the site, but will have a few products available that won't be available on this forum. But, want to wait until everything is squared away on the site before making it go "live" and sharing with others! Very soon though...the soap is great though...love this stuff!

Steve--

YES!

Puresterol is amazing for grey hair...it's in the exact percentage that Dr. Sandford Schwartz instructed me to put it into the formula. However, you have to make sure to massage it into the scalp well and regularly on the areas that you wish to restore color to. According to Dr. Sandy, the sides and back of the head will still be grey due to different receptors in the skin, but you cna restore color on the top of the scalp.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 am

nidhogge wrote:

Steve--

YES!

Puresterol is amazing for grey hair...it's in the exact percentage that Dr. Sandford Schwartz instructed me to put it into the formula. However, you have to make sure to massage it into the scalp well and regularly on the areas that you wish to restore color to. According to Dr. Sandy, the sides and back of the head will still be grey due to different receptors in the skin, but you cna restore color on the top of the scalp.

nid, unfortunately my grey hair problem is just at the sides, for the moment, but they pop up extremely quick in the last 6 months...If i apply and massage at the sides too, does not gonna help at all?

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am

How exactly does emu oil get rid of gray hair?

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Don't know Scotty - but it worked for me

It was so easy I gave up, got some gray again now, will re-order...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Mastery wrote:Don't know Scotty - but it worked for me

It was so easy I gave up, got some gray again now, will re-order...

Wow - so a little bit of emu oil in shampoo got rid of your gray...

Guess I will give it a try Smile.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 am

How much would you say per 8oz?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2