Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyToday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase

2 posters

Go down

Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase Empty Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:53 pm

J Dermatol Sci. 2008 Jul 17.

Ephrin-A3 not only increases the density of hair follicles but also accelerates anagen development in neonatal mice.

Biological Science Research Center, Lion Corporation, Kanagawa 256-0811, Japan; Department of Dermatology, Institute of Health Biosciences, The University of Tokushima Graduate School, Tokushima 770-8503, Japan.

BACKGROUND: Ephrins are cell-membrane-bound ligands for Eph receptor tyrosine kinases (Eph). Although ephrins are known to regulate a variety of developmental processes, little is known of their role in hair development. Previously, we studied the gene expression of dermal papilla cells from androgenetic alopecia and found that ephrin-A3 was significantly down-regulated. OBJECTIVE: To characterize the expression of ephrin-A3 in the hair cycle and evaluate the effect of ephrin-A3 on hair growth. METHODS: We investigated gene expression and protein expression of each ephrin-As and EphAs in the skin of neonatal mice through the first and second hair cycle using quantitative PCR and immunohistochemical analysis, respectively. We also injected ephrin-A3 protein into the skin of neonatal mice and demonstrated the effect of ephrin-A3 on hair follicle development. RESULTS: Expression of ephrin-A3 revealed a rapid increase at the beginning of the anagen phase, a peak during the mid-anagen, and a rapid fading during the telogen phase. In addition, we found ephrin-A3 protein was expressed in the developing hair follicles with a characteristic spatiotemporal localization. Furthermore, injection of ephrin-A3 into the skin of neonatal mice markedly accelerated the differentiation process of hair follicles. In addition, injection of ephrin-A3 unexpectedly increased the number of hair follicles. CONCLUSION: These findings demonstrated that ephrin-A3 not only accelerates anagen development but also increases the density of hair follicles, and also suggested that an ephrin-A-EphA signal pathway is closely involved in hair follicle development.

So how do we increase the expression of ephrin-A3?

Erythropoietin producing hepatocellular (Eph) receptor kinases and their ligands, ephrins can be upregulated during angiogenesis, or increased VEGF (Vasoendothelial growth factor). Based on very recent evidence, ephrin-A3 is upregulated significantly after post ischemia, or after hypoxic (low oxygen conditions) are present.

When the body tissues are starved of oxygen, signals are sent to increase VEGF, to encourage blood flow, via angiogenesis. Paradoxically, some conditions of angiogenesis involve follicle degradation enzymes, like MMP-9 and their mediator TGF-beta. Of course, TGF-beta and other proteins are bi-phasic, that is to say they are regulators and depending on other factors determines whether they are inflammatory or anti-inflammatory.

I stated earlier that MPB largely involves low tissue oxygenation. This undoubtedly, is associated with low expression of ephrin-A3.

A quick way to know if you're low oxygen (or acidic state) is to find yourself sighing. Sighing is a way to get extra oxygen. Low levels of alkaline minerals, such as Magnesium, Potassium can contribute to low oxygenation.

Cancer or it's unconverted cousin, Candida encourages low blood oxygen levels. Cancer itself (converted Candida), depends on fermentation of glucose to survive and flourish. It's little wonder that many hair growth supplements are also anti-cancer. It's also little wonder why defeating Candida can play a huge role in recovery and hair growth.

Buying recombinant ephrin-A3 would cost a small fortune. So hopefully more studies will focus on this, and I'm sure pharmaceutical companies will be targeting new drugs to exploit this.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase Empty Re: Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 am

Fantastic post man, thanks for sharing this.

I'm loving that my Terminator II is a phenomenal body alkalinizer, and a kickass Candida killer (along with any other worms, parasites, bacteria, and fungi that I may have residing within me).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase Empty Re: Ephrin-A3 increases the density of hair follicles & accelerates growth phase

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 am

nidhogge - I was thinking last night, but haven't checked if the laser helmet would potentially increase ephrin-A3.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Also, epithelialization by gentle wounding and/or dermaroller would be another way.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 am

Hmm, I guess if lasers restructure collagen, then it's not far off from assuming that it, like epithelialiazation, also increases Ephrin-A3. That's interesting...I wonder if Dr. Maricle would know. Gonna ask!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down