Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
How long should one go on a candida diet EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How long should one go on a candida diet

3 posters

Go down

How long should one go on a candida diet Empty How long should one go on a candida diet

Post  Hairbeback Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am

I have been reading anywhere from 3 to 8 months. I can pusj 3 months put 6-8 seems really steep.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

How long should one go on a candida diet Empty Re: How long should one go on a candida diet

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 am

I honestly think it's more to do with the strength of your antifungals than your intesity or duration of doing the diet. If you're taking fluconazole and lufenuron for example, I'm sure it will be fairly short!

If you're alternating natural antifungals like oregano and grapefruit seed extract, still fairly short. Other good options are probiotics, olive leaf extract, etc.

Hit it hard!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

How long should one go on a candida diet Empty Re: How long should one go on a candida diet

Post  Hairbeback Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm

thanks

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:21 pm

If I use these supplements should I change up my diet to for the time being?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Hairbeback wrote:If I use these supplements should I change up my diet to for the time being?

Yeah I think so, it does seem beneficial to keep the Candida calm while we kill it lol Smile

I am actually eating a hell of a lot of quinoa as even though it's carbohydrate, it doesn't really seem to bloat me very much at all compared to things like fruit or (even wholegrain) rice. I think it's because it's pretty low GI.

It's not easy getting rid of Candida. I see fungal die-off fairly regularly when I use the loo (or at least what I put down to fungal die-off - it looks VERY fungal and increases in amount depending on the strength of the antifungal I just took, and how long I've been taking it for).

Wild oregano caused a small die-off at first then stopped, as did grapefruit seed extract and coconut oil. Lufenuron has given me a huge amount of fungal die-off in only 2 days, so I would definitely recommend grabbing some of that:

http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com

It only cost me about £18 too including postage to the UK which is an absolute BARGAIN considering it's a controlled drug.

Had a chat with Sarah by e-mail as well.

My recommendation would be to grab some wild oregano like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lrg-1oz-Bottle-Turkey-Wild-Oregano-Oil-Oregano-Oil-/280721951219 and/or some grapefruit seed extract like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Higher-Nature-Citricidal-Grapefruit-Seed-Extract-45ml-/360066551365 and the lufenuron, and see what you get in the loo the next day after taking some of them!! Let me know if you see a whole ton of white stuff >.<

You may also get some things that look fairly parasitic, as they are killed by all 3 of those too. I am not 100% sure I have parasites but... I think most people do.. I am guessing that I will get a hell of a lot more die-off over the next 30 days, as the lufenuron gradually releases into the bloodstream over that period after the initial 3 day loading period. I'll buy another 9 gram sachet to use next month I think as this stuff really rocks Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm

I dont agree. Hoppi an anti-candida diet makes sense always. Avoiding dairy, sugar and grains...

People too often think they can do a little bit of a diet shift, pah humbug...

You are what you eat, and that will not change in 3 months...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Mastery wrote:
I dont agree. Hoppi an anti-candida diet makes sense always. Avoiding dairy, sugar and grains...

People too often think they can do a little bit of a diet shift, pah humbug...

You are what you eat, and that will not change in 3 months...

M

Oh, you mean people should be on an anti-Candida style diet indefinitely?

I dunno man.. sounds kinda boring doesn't it? I do agree that Candida is something we REALLY want to keep under control though.

I always try to limit refined sugars, gluten and dairy as I think they're bad news personally Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down