Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
What exactly is a "cleansing effect" EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What exactly is a "cleansing effect"

+2
CausticSymmetry
Paradox
6 posters

Go down

What exactly is a "cleansing effect" Empty What exactly is a "cleansing effect"

Post  Paradox Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 pm

IH or anyone else, WHat exactly do you mean that you may experience a cleansing effect? Are you talking about the runs? And what do you mean by it might feel the opposite? I'm just curious because I haven't noticed anything dramatic like that. If you don't have a dramatic physiological change, does that mean you were pretty "clean" to begin with?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

What exactly is a "cleansing effect" Empty Re: What exactly is a "cleansing effect"

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 pm

JHarsh80 - When using the full regimen, often times, a potential Herxheimer reaction may occur. This is when the body is cleansing itself faster than it can get rid of the waste. So, sometimes a flu like symptoms can occur, or nausea, or neither and just the "runs," or even milder, such as quicker eliminations.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

What exactly is a "cleansing effect" Empty Re: What exactly is a "cleansing effect"

Post  Paradox Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Gotcha, Thanks!

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:41 am

I can attest I experienced this. It was about a month ago and I got knocked on my ass by it and couldn't eat for 5 days and was constantly in the bathroom.

Since then I have felt incredibly better physically and my workouts are getting stronger and stronger.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:45 am

I want it! Give me the Herxheimer reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cyclops

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:07 am

Mis,

It came out of nowhere. I was at this point in the regimen. I was 3 months in on Fibroboost. A month on Dr. Ohhira's probiotic. I had been on IH's other top supps for awhile though. I also had just added in the all the anti-candida supps IH reccommends as well for about a month or so.

I was at a spinning class on a Thursaday night and started running out of gas. I was fine that whole day, but during the class I got fatigued and sore and chalked it up to a hard class.

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache, I had chills and I was running a temp. I was literally shivering and it's summer here. I lost my appetite as well.

That was day one. I couldn't focus or relax.

By day 2, my gastrointestinal system blew up and I couldn't stay out of the bathroom. Whatever I put in came out. Even if I didn't put anything in, stuff was still coming out.

By day 3-4 my wife made me eat saltines and drink gatorade/vitamin water since I hadn't eaten in 4 days. I kept running to the bathroom, the chills and fever were coming and going.

By day 6 I was able to hold down food.

At first I thought it was a stomach flu, but I've never had a stomach flu last more than 48 hours. I'm pretty sure this was the "cleansing effect" IH said was possible.

The cool thing is since then I've given up chips and sweets and I've kicked my addiction to diet pepsi completely.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:14 am

Hadrion--

That's freakin' awesome man. I still have a sweet tooth, though, fortunately, don't find myself with the desire to consume them that much anymore. In fact, I get a real kick out of spreading organic yogurt on a piece of my organic, yeast and sugar-free bread from Pacific Bakery--tastes great! Add a little honey, and bam...bliss.

I guess I can share what bit of candida die-off I had thus far as well. I say candida die-off because I didn't get this feeling until I started on Dr. O's and Kolorex/Olive Leaf Extract. There were a few days where, if I went out and ate a good deal of shit and a little beer, I'd literally feel like I was expelling every bit of it from my body. We're not talking the beer shits here as I haven't had those barely in years and rarely drink enough to warran those types of shits. No, this was like a laxative diarrhea, minus the laxative! I also had days where I was incredibly fatigued after work (office job), and my whole body just shut down the moment I laid in bed. Some weird ass dreams, let me tell yas...

But ya, that's my experiences. Perhaps there will be more? Adding in Wairora's Liquid Zeolite soon AND I got a battery for my Terminator II today, soooo...DIE PARASITES DIE!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 am

Nid,

I've had the same effect often since starting the regimen. I think it's normal and part of the process.

My energy levels are at a new high right now though. I don't know if you know what a versaclimber is, but I hadn't touched one in 6 years or so mostly because I couldn't handle it and I let myself go for awhile. Over the past 2-3 weeks I start off every workout with 15-20 mins on the versaclimber as a warmup before I go into my regular workout.

I think I passed something out of my system that was holding me back when I had the 6 days I described above.

I'm also glad I kicked the diet pepsi habit. I was drinking close to 1.5 liters a day of that. My wife switched me to cans and I got it down to 2-3 cans per day. Then I got sick and I haven't had any of it since.

I think that was huge for me since it encouraged me to overeat when I was drinking it.

We make our own Iced Green Tea right now and that has filled the void that Diet Pepsi left.

I'm just glad I'm off that shit and if this cleansing effect is what helped me get off the chips and diet soda, then it was worth it.

Right now those chocolate whey isolate protein shakes from Nutrabio I make after dinner at night take care of my sweet tooth and stop me from nighttime snacking. I know it's not great, but I throw in a spoonful of fresh made peanut butter with the powder and water and I'm in heaven and don't look for sweets anymore.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:26 am

Nid,

That makes sense if you think about how candida feeds on sugar and yeast. If you kill the candida and then pound some beers (sugar and yeast) then they would probably go right through you without being digested. You could have probably recycled that beer as it was probably the same on the way out as it was on the way in! That's just wrong I know. But you were like a human keg it sounds. "Pitcher of Guinness coming right up."

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 am

I home no evilness is expelled from my body. MAN! I hate it when it feels like The Alien is going to rip itself out of my stomach!

Hadrion, What is a spin class? I've heard of them I think. Is that dancing or something?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 am

JH--

LOL, very true man. And, I do love my darker beers (particularly Guiness!). Spin class is just those sit-down bicycles in the gym where an instructor makes you bike your brains out.

Hadrion--

I actually love making my own peanut butter. I went to naturalzing.com and got some organic jungle peanuts, two lbs., and have yet to blend those up. They taste great. I'm going to get some organic olive oil to assist with the blending before doing so. That + the new bread and some honey, mm mm.

And yep, the flavoring in NutraBio's stuff is amazing!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 am

Spinning is definitely a class where you sit on "spin bikes" and you bike your brains out. Usually to loud music and usually with a very energetic instructor. I probably burn anywhere from 800-1000 calories in a one hour spin class. It's great for weight loss and also boosts your cardiovascular system a ton.

It's not good for your nuts however. If you ever take a class, make sure you wear the padded bike shorts. You can thank me later.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:56 am

hadrion wrote:Spinning is definitely a class where you sit on "spin bikes" and you bike your brains out. Usually to loud music and usually with a very energetic instructor. I probably burn anywhere from 800-1000 calories in a one hour spin class.

So now I know what hell is like. That sounds like something that would take place at Abu Ghraib! I can run on a treadmill, lift weights, swim, just about anything...but the hell with those gym bikes! I feel like I'm going to die on those things! And if I had to listen to some over enthusiastic Richard Simons while listening to the Rocky Sountrack, I think I'd rather take one in the head! No offense BTW Hadrion, I respect anyone who can bike. Especially those guys you see riding up a steep road at .5 mph in 45th gear and calve muscles as large as my head. Makes me wanna vom just watching them!

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:39 pm

@JHarsh - hahaha.. I know exactly what you mean.. I like a good cardio workout as much as the next guy but I guess Id just rather just play a competitive game of full court basketball or even backyard football for an hour or two (risk of horrible injury included) then take a seat on one of those bikes listening to someone do there best Richard Simmons impers w/ a techno version of Sweet Home Alabama blaring in my damn ear. haha but maybe thats just my ignorance talking!

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm

I did the Candida water test. My saliva did not sink - does that mean I'm clean? Shocked

Is the anti-milk/anti-yeast regime mostly for those suffering from Candida?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:14 am

No Misirlou, it's for everyone. Pasteurized Milk and Yeast are horrible in general.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down