Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyToday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc.

+12
elan164
kijumn
redhead
Project: JS
shred-boy
sublime9
Gibson
Joejoebaggins
halfempty
CausticSymmetry
Misirlou
nidhogge
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. Empty Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc.

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:57 am

I may actually get this at some point:

http://www.oasisadvancedwellness.com/products/terminator-2.html

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. Empty Re: Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc.

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:04 am

Actually, after looking into it--I am getting this.

Who is up for a group buy? Get 4 of us together, and it's 100 apiece. IH, I know you want to give this a try!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. Empty Re: Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc.

Post  Misirlou Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 am

Don't forget to youtube a clip for us! Smile

I strongly accourage you to buy this. I think it is a HOAX but I would love to be proved wrong! cheers

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:28 am

Remember creep from regrowth? He mentioned using a Hulda Clark zapper.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 am

There's nothing hoaxish about this.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 am

And yep IH--I remember! Thanks for bringing that up.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 am

I can't have faith in this thing just because it is called "The Terminator".

Although, it does seem to address a lot of areas related to hair loss.

If I had a shit load of money right now I would possibly buy one.

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:50 am

This has pseudoscience written all over it.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:53 pm

i don't know nidhogge. don't take this the wrong way, but it reminds me of the most absurd thing I ever bought for hairloss: a magnet. i guess i second joejoe on this.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 am

The zappers are effective at a lot of things. I have seen results with lots of different things skin related. For instance I have had for the past 6 or so years red spots on the back of my arms, which are now almost completely gone. I also used it to get rid of a case of reoccurring athletes foot which does not reoccur any longer. I am a strong believer in frequency healing.

I have the terminator II as it produces a very strong square wave for its price.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:53 am

There are a few excellent devices that are not well known, but they were quite popular in earlier part of the 20th Century.

Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is a device that was once used a lot before mainstream jumped on the antibiotic bandwagon. Presently, most of these antibiotics do not work.

There's a rich history of devices such that are similar to the zapper, or FSM or even the Rife machine, (Royal Rife), who used them against cancer.

Frequency Specific Microcurrent has been used were I work for about under a year. It has a very powerful force against microbes, parasites, etc.

Frequency oscillation hopefully will get back into mainstream, but it might be doubtful, since patent medications and expensive surgeries are often the profit of choice.

To understand how this stuff works is quite eye opening. It may seem strange, but the benefits are powerful, depending on the device used.

I have no experience with the Zappers, but they seem to help from what I've heard.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 am

I'm just feelin' that if these things worked so damn well, the word would have been all over the place (internet) - but it's not, or? Hope I'm wrong cheers

nid will respond: "Satisfied users doesn't say a word", but that is really not my experience. I think a lot of satisfied customers share their views and opinions online.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:17 am

Sorry Misirlou, but you're only partly right, and a good deal wrong.

The larger the sample group, the larger the response rate. This pertains to negative and positive feedback. If one out of every five complains, and one out of ever 20 praises, and you multiply that by 10,000 people, then you get 2000 negatives and 500 positives.

However, if 1000 people purchase a product, then how many positives is that? About 50. One-tenth the amount of the larger sample. The less people you have to get the word out, the less you're going to hear about it. The reason that guys like IH know so much is that they are out there looking for information, rather than hoping that the information looks for them. Trying to use the old "Well, if it was true, then we'd all know!" is the same as believing what you see and hear from your television and conventional doctor. Information is heavily manipulated, and if that information can cancel out an entire money-making industry then I assure you, it will be silenced WITH money.

I already made my purchase and, as IH explained, this is nothing new. Just another avenue for alternative medicine. There is plenty of research behind it, and the closest thing to pseudoscience and quackery are vaccines.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 am

I just realized I've had FSM therapy at a physical therapist's office before. I was actually dissapointed that I didn't get a massage, but apparently, the frequencey therapy is more effective.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am

IH - I am huge into the Rife Machine and have been reading everything I can find about radionics for the past year. From my understanding this is one revolution they will not televise.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:26 am

Sublime - Not too many know about his story, but it's a real tragedy.

Come to think of it, it's hard to recount all the stories I've heard from patients on various cancer treatments being either ridiculed into an oblivion, destroyed, discredited, etc, all the name of Cancer, Inc.

More and more, it seems there are televised and movie commercials asking for $ on cancer research. We already have the cure, they will always ask for more money.

Royal Rife had these amazing telescopes that can see the smallest stuff, those were destroyed.

When the exact frequency is isolated, it can destroy the fungus, microbes, etc.

I'm glad you know about it, it's a message I hope will be shown in some media format.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:29 pm

nidhogge: It's very simple, buy the product. I'm sure you have plenty of nasty bacteria inside you to kill off pirat

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Electrocute yourself--kill parasites, fungus, bacteria, etc. Empty seems pricey

Post  shred-boy Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:51 pm

nidhogge: i bought one of these years ago. the technology is very simple and $100 seems excessive. i will look and see if i have the old information. in the interim, a look on ebay may help. all the best.......

shred-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:24 am

Misirlou--

I'm expecting the product any day now, and intend to use it a ton. We all have parasites, bacteria, and fungus...there is no doubt about this.

Shred--

Seems to be a newer version, more stronger than what was available years ago from what I've looked into.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

shred-boy wrote:nidhogge: i bought one of these years ago. the technology is very simple and $100 seems excessive. i will look and see if i have the old information. in the interim, a look on ebay may help. all the best.......

I thought so as well but the effects are only as good as the strength of the square frequency it produces. So if you opt for a cheaper model you could potentially end up with a worthless product.

I honestly feel the product was worth every penny as it was able to provide benefit for me.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 am

What kind of "Zapper" do you all currently recommend? I am probably going to purchase one soon for myself and my mother.

I have heard a number of different arguements and I was wondering what you all are currently using and if you like it?

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:44 am

I heard that ultimate zapper is the best in market.anybody have idea?

redhead

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 am

Hey Project: JS,

The Godzilla and Ultimate Zapper are two different devices. The former is a blood electrifier which is said to be better than Bob Beck's blood electrifier (not sure if true) while the Ultimate Zapper is more a zapper. Unlike other zappers on the market though, the Ultimate Zapper is more powerful and thus can get the same results in a fraction of the time. On top of that, it also doubles as a blood electrifier if you put over the arteries in your wrist, and also is the only device for electroporation beyond pharmaceutical device that costs tens of thousands.

The Godzilla can be made for just a couple bucks with a sponge, a couple batteries, some cloth (e.g. shirt) and some electrical wire. You can also buy one from V on the yahoo forum which I did which looks very professional and not homemade. The Ultimate Zapper comes with a 90 day return policy/trial if you don't like it.

In short, they are both good but serve two different purposes. If I needed a device for blood electrification I would reach for the Godzilla. If I only had a Ultimate Zapper to do this I wouldn't feel shortchanged unless i had something like Heptatitis C or HIV, etc.. Not that the Ultimate Zapper isn't a good blood electrifier but that I know there have been enough experiences and blood tests to show that the Godzilla is awesome as a blood electrifier.

So again, the Ultimate Zapper is more of a one size fits all type of device only to be beat out by $1,000 frequency generators but those require a large learning curve.

hope this helps
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm

JDP - it absolutely does help! I have been researching this for hours and this is the best, most clear description of them I have read. It paints a much clearer picture of them for me. I will go with the Ultimate Zapper it looks like. Thank you! Im excited about the benefits of this.

Quick follow up - Ok, so I am definitely going to order the Ultimate Zapper.. how beneficial are the footpads? Think theyre valuable enough to be worth the $25?

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Ken claims that footpad increases the effectiveness by 66 to 77%.so it wud be better to get the footpads also.

redhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next