FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this?

Go down

Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this? Empty Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this?

Post  Christos on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 am

I know this is a really, really long shot, but has anyone used this with any success? I can assume it will be something like hanging upside-down and/or scalp massage and such other stuff we've all heard of before, but used to no avail.

http://www.daves10.com/hair-loss.html?hop=moneytea

Christos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this? Empty Re: Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this?

Post  huli on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 am

And here we've been devoting countless hours, even years, experimenting and trying different things and we could have just done it in 10 minutes. What were we thinking???

huli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this? Empty Re: Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this?

Post  yvaschtuk01 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 am

lol huli! I actually bought it recently and i'm pretty happy with it. the 10 min part is how to make your hair "look" fuller and thicker in 10 min. The method involves using a couple different shampoos and conditioners and hair putty & a hair dryer in a specific way. the program also goes over stopping hair loss in 7days, and it's basic stuff like cut out caffeine, get more sleep, take a quality multivitamin & multimineral and like a dozzen more things, which it actually did work for me when I followed it. but then when I got off the program, my hair started to fall out again. it's not too difficult but i'd say worth the $ i paid. He's also got a bunch of ways to grow hair back, but I haven't tried any of those yet. overall, i'd have to say it'll work if you follow it.

yvaschtuk01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edony on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 am

can you list some more things that he mentions for stopping hair loss?
edony
edony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Daves' 10 Minute Method - can anyone recommend this? Empty Sorry for such a delayed reply...

Post  yvaschtuk01 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 am

Sorry for such a delayed reply.

Drink water everyday - the proper amount according to your size - http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/nu00283
Taking a quality multivitamin with a multimineral component - go to a store that focuses on healthy and natural foods. Ask for the best multivitamin-multimineral for adults that easily absorbs into the body.
Stop drinking caffeinated products - drink a fruit beverage, milk or other non-caffeinated drink in its place if you need something with flavor. caffeine is also a toxin. The reason you get a burst of energy from drinking it is that your body speeds up to get it out of your system, one of the reasons it makes you urinate more.
Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
Be disciplined with it all. Don't just give up, especially because most of his advice sounds too simple. Those things really made a difference for me. At first, I didn't see any real change, and was a bit annoyed, but I kept at it, and after a few weeks, I started feeling better about myself and I had more energy. That was just the momentum I needed to keep going with it all, and so I did, and now just a couple months into it, I'm seeing a big difference in the feel of my hair.

I hope that helps a bit.

yvaschtuk01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 am

Well it's nice to hear it's not just junk Smile

Sounds a bit vague though, although I suppose it will help to regain hormonal balance and ease other contributing factors to hair loss - inflammation etc.

I'm pretty sure our regimen is more specific and targeted though! lol Very Happy
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

View user profile http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down