Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Keep it alkaline EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Keep it alkaline EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Keep it alkaline EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Keep it alkaline EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Keep it alkaline EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Keep it alkaline EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Keep it alkaline EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Keep it alkaline EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Keep it alkaline EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep it alkaline

+9
whodathunkit
ubraj
Prague
jeruslan
Delphine
Mastery
tommmash
SouthEurope
ITITCHES
13 posters

Go down

Keep it alkaline Empty Keep it alkaline

Post  ITITCHES Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Suffering a severe shed after a prolonged period of relative dormancy, I began to wonder it might just actually not be the climate change, but rather the dramatic increase of cooked meat uptake. I was eating a whole oven-broiled chicken every day with the addition of beef around two days a week with little else in the form of vegetables. The idea was to cut the carbs, but in the process, I created a massive acidic mess I am absolutely sure is the culprit here, seeing as there was basically nothing in the form of alkalizing agents and that the introduction of this change 'coincides' with the beginning of the shed.

That is all, it's just a reminder - don't forget keep it relatively alkaline down there. You got a high meat diet like mine - make sure you drop some apple cider vinegar following your meal.

ITITCHES

Back to top Go down

Keep it alkaline Empty Re: Keep it alkaline

Post  SouthEurope Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:32 am

also lemon juice without sugar or herb teas (kukicha very alkaline)

SouthEurope

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:15 am

1 tsp of ACV + 1/2 squeezed lemon + 50 ml home kefír + 100 ml high quality mineral water - once a day before main meal. This is what i do.[u]
tommmash
tommmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 pm

I'd be interested to get others views on this, as I made some dramatic progress today dealing with this... itch gone, tingle back - all by going alkaline, aggressively...
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Yes, important to keep a balance. I've worked with people living the raw vegan way, obviously their diets are very alkaline, but this doesn't always translate into perfect health. People tend to do well on it in the beginning when they need the cleansing, but later on there are problems from the low fat and protein intake. Unfortunately many are stuck in the ideology of this as the "perfect, natural" diet for humans.

I find I naturally keep an acid-alkaline balance as I always make sure to get fruits, vegs and greens as well as flesh food, dairy etc. Lately I am drawn to eat more alkaline during the day and a heavier meal at night, but still accompanied by vegs, and a little fruit later on, usually berries.

I've been using more apple cider vinegar, it helps just about everything including hair. I also use it topically.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:29 pm

ITITCHES wrote:Suffering a severe shed after a prolonged period of relative dormancy, I began to wonder it might just actually not be the climate change, but rather the dramatic increase of cooked meat uptake. I was eating a whole oven-broiled chicken every day with the addition of beef around two days a week with little else in the form of vegetables. The idea was to cut the carbs, but in the process, I created a massive acidic mess I am absolutely sure is the culprit here, seeing as there was basically nothing in the form of alkalizing agents and that the introduction of this change 'coincides' with the beginning of the shed.

That is all, it's just a reminder - don't forget keep it relatively alkaline down there. You got a high meat diet like mine - make sure you drop some apple cider vinegar following your meal.

I agree on the point, that one need to alkaline body in order to maintain health and regrow hair.
But isn't ACV opposite to alkaline? I have read about this issue a bit, and the one thing keeps repeating: Do not eat or drink any sort of vinegar, due to it's high acidic nature! I do not want to accuse any of You for the lack of knowladge, I am just confused.
Actually, I made a thread about Sodium bicarbonate, where user Prague confirmed that this substance increase alkalinity and therefor serve as a cure. So, You guys might give it a try. Just add a half of tea spoon to every liter of water or tea that You drink. You will experience the difference for Yourself. I am just a few days on this regimen, but I feel increase of awareness of my body, and overall relief...

Jeruslan

PS:

tommmash wrote:1 tsp of ACV + 1/2 squeezed lemon + 50 ml home kefír + 100 ml high quality mineral water - once a day before main meal. This is what i do.[u]

Posielam pozdravy na Čechy...

For others in english: I am sending my greetings to Czech republic.
Explanation: Slovakia and Czech republic were once a union...
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 am

greetings to balding czechs and slovaks

this is a very good question concerning the acidity/alkalinity of the vinegear and also lemon juice

the misconceptions is caused by the fact that acid/alkaline is not exact. This model is based on measuring the potential of hydrogen ion in molarity since its the most abundant element but the TRUE distinction should be more positive/negative ionizing potential

note that you need positively charged minerals in order to get them absorbed - you will read the opposite quite often. This is because you need substances with a negative charge in order to take care of the minerals that have to come in form of positively charged ions. Actually you need to create electricity. Digesting process is "alkalising" the minerals with bicarbonates with saliva and put them in "acidic" environment in stomach. The body likes both, poisitively ionising and negatively since its their interaction creating voltage. to get to the point: vinegear has hydrogen with negative potential to balance to positively charged ions, especially potassium in case of ACV and even lemon juice. Once you undestand this, you'll know why meat, liver, kidney is best digested/absorbed when accompanied by mustard, wine, pickles...

Other misconception is that body has a homogenic charge - no, different organs and liquids are of very different +/- potential, from blood, gallblader, stomach , saliva, sperm, etc but this is for a differnet debate

Last edited by Prague on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:35 am

Prague, very true. I should add what I've tried to mention is the past is the problem when you positively charge/superoxidize these oxidizers/positively charged minerals due to mercury bonding with them, microwave ovens, and many others.

Take for example two of these oxidizers copper and iron. One or both of these, I forget, was already shown in a MPB study that CS posted many months ago shown as being super oxidized/biounavailable/super positively charged (whatever it wants to be called) and deposited in the hair of those with MPB.

They'll show up in the body as no longer being available and used up and create symptoms. Checking up on homeopathy sites for symptoms of copper or iron will partly show negative symptoms when these positively charged minerals and super oxidized/biounavailable due to mercury and many other super oxidizers. Taking the homeopathy will work. So will taking enough antioxidants will as well. Earthing, electrical devices and others will as well.

In other words, these positively charged minerals that oxidize as normal body processes have become superoxidized... biounavailable, due to the presence of an even stronger oxidizer aka super oxidizer.

One way to test this is to get a homeopathy of say copper. Take the copper for a day or so to see how you react and until is no longer beneficial. Then take a super oxidizer such as MMS for a period of time. After that's done take the homeopath of copper and will notice it being beneficial again. This is showing that the normal positively charged mineral of copper is super oxidized/biounavailable or whatever it's called due to the presence of an even more powerful positively charged/oxidizer in this case MMS. Not to mention all the other minerals that are now also positively charged and biounvailable.

Point being is that these normal natural positively charged minerals can become super positively charged or super oxidized or biounavailabe or whatever it's called to the point that they are no longer useable by the body causing problems. Again, one reason why homeopathy works.

This is one reason why I use a super zappicator as some foods show a great benefit and some others only a mild benefit when put through a negative charge. Supplements especially. Many supplements are many multiples more effective when done this way.

CS is right about the lack of antioxidants in the world due to modern living I personally go a different route to get antioxidants such as earthing, zappicating, chelation of mercury and lead (both super oxidizers), avoidance of super oxidizers such as airport machines, microwave ovens, etc. and use electrical devices and homeopathy if I know which mineral is positively charged or in the case of normal positively charged minerals like copper and iron which are super positively charged to the point of being biounavailable.

This is important subject as IMO/IME pathogens which include parasites, mold, fungus, specific bacteria, specific viruses are what's the origin for MPB which chelation is as important otherwise will be going in circles but IMO/IME also these positively charged issues are also what's behind MPB. Further evidence when reading symptoms and some positively charged minerals which shouldn't be will include hair loss as a symptom at a homeopathy site as well.

mastery,

Short answer about alkaline is while it does work to an extent and while one may get relief, IME doesn't have lasting effects and I personally stopped after awhile.

Not to mention if one is "forcing" itself to become too alkaline or too acidic, it messes with the bodies ability to detox... it keeps the toxins stored.

You see, the body can purposely become acidic as an effect of a bad terrain based on my research and opinion.

Forcing the body to become alkaline will limit trap toxins in the body. It will make one feel better in the short term as when one feels ill, it's due to the immune response but when one feels ill it's also the toxins that are floating around the body and hasn't been bound yet. Then years later when one starts chelation, will notice that herx symptoms/detox symptoms are worse than it was in the past.

If I'm not mistaken being acidic will lower the voltage of the cells. High negative voltage (think antioxidants) becomes less due to advancing age, illness, etc.. When we are young the cells have something like negative 70 - 90 voltage (negatively charged). With age it becomes negative 30 or 50 or so.

Cancer on the other hand will make cells positively charged and something like positive 15 or so. This is one reason why electrical devices work on many cancers and are easier to treat than other ailments with these devices. Devices such as Rife or multiwave oscillators and other electrical devices and one reason why being alkaline works on cancer, fungus, etc..

In short though, the body knows what it's doing. The same thing with hormones as well. The body is naturally down regulating it's hormones, including thyroid, to limit pathogen issues. The body and the immune system is smart and knows what it's doing.

The best method is to fix heal the body and then then the body will naturally resolve the PH issue on it's own. Sorta like the whole low Vitamin D thing. Fix the problem (l-form bacteria/spirochetes, etc.) that's causing low Vitamin D in the first place and things will naturally resolve but for another story.

I have links for the above info some where in my notes but just my $.02 so take with a grain of salt.

Took me a long-time to put together and understand the above... hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 am

hi jpd if it's you, something makes me think i recognise the way you think/write

very good post but still I'm of a slightly different oppinion on some details, let's say

things are more complex in terms of oxidation/redox, but I was thinking the same as you before although you're right imo in most what you state

this is very important IMO: what you/we call superoxidisers is actually not because of the charge (it's not as important the charge of the mercury you get poisoned with) but on the capacity/property to drag electrons or more precisely on the energy these elements need to become ionised in terms of elctron flow. In a simple way, the body needs a much higher voltage/energy to handle these "superoxidisers" but its not because of the positive charge but because of a property called electronegativity.

Coming to the copper example mentioned, it's only about the energy/voltage the body needs to turn them available, you're right it's not about the copper levels in the body. As well as you're right and this should be stressed, the body is much smarter than all of us here and it knows what it does.

The body doesn't need special chelators, zappers although they might help but do not aim the cause which is low level of voltage/energy. From this standpoint, "alkalising" is an ultimate solution and helps you get rid of all "toxic" elements since it raises the body's energy levels/voltage to ionise/handle them.

What we call chelation is nothing more than the attaching these substances with high levels of electronegativity by binding them with voltage raising counter-substances. For example with potassium electrolytes but bicarbonates do the same job. Again, the best thing is clay, it supplies stuff carried by elements with very high ionising energy since almost all minerals are present there.

To add one important point: if one decides to use substances to "alkalise" it demands a perfect knowledge not of science but of own body in order to know what one is doing. Paying attention to body's reactions and especially taste is crucial.

quote from jpd: If I'm not mistaken being acidic will lower the voltage of the cells. High negative voltage (think antioxidants) becomes less due to advancing age, illness, etc.. When we are young the cells have something like negative 70 - 90 voltage (negatively charged). With age it becomes negative 30 or 50 or so.

It's actually the opposite, becoming acidic, it's body's reaction to raise the voltage. There's nothing like negative or positive voltage. Voltage is the energy created from the interaction of positive and negative.

PS great to hear/read from you, I admire your dedication

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:27 am

lol, yeah, a few others saw the new name. One reason is to help hide from the google generation as no amount of info will help and info I post will even be counter productive in most cases for many as there are those that spend a few seconds comprehending a post that should take longer. Google generation quote http://www.informationweek.com/news/205901358

All one can really do on these forums is point someone in a direction for the other to experiment and research. Everyone is unique and thus needs to research and experiment on their own to find what works for them. Only then will they have the knowledge on what to do when the inevitable fork in the roads comes up. Otherwise many will be disappointed when they take a small piece of information and apply that to their regimen thinking that's all they need to do.

Anyhow, thanks for the info and info about clay as I wasn't aware of that. I've never heard of electronegativity and some others you mentioned. I'll have to look into it. Good info about potassium and it's also interesting how potassium levels normalize once thyroid or food sensitivities or other similar conditions are reversed. here is a link that might interest you that shows how "forcing" a PH can keep toxins in the body. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_diuresis

By the way, regarding cell voltage, positively charged issues turns out meridians, etc. such as Eastern medicine helps here as well.

Again, thanks for the info. Glad to see your posts and you always have great info in your posts!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 am

This is a great thread. Thanks for the info, everyone!

Specific question for Prague: any recommendations for type/brand of clay? Bentonite or what? Opinion appreciated.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:03 pm

If you want to try alkalizing, mix 3 parts 100% b grade maple syrup or malt with 1 part baking soda in a non aluminum saucepan.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Thank you for the replies Prague, jdp and others... - much appreciated

I do not have time to respond at length now, but in balance, with continued other paradigms that I have found successful, something as simple as squeezing a whole organic lemon in to a bottle of good water has had amazing effects for me this week... and solved a puzzle of why I always had itch when I went back up my mountain, and began training hard. (it had nothing to do with the training)

Suffice to say the wonderful selection of organic raw food at Whole Foods is sorely missed; Mastery may get more regrowth in a city??? That would be "Mastery" over external environment through internal environment, but even if I head back to the city I will still be in the ocean 3 days a week. And I mean "in" it....

As a side note when I went into the ocean last night at 8.30pm Western Canada time; it has got to the point where I do not feel the cold - I just walk in and go under. The body is SO AMAZING!! We know only a fraction of what there is to know, a mere fraction....

How about this for the next challenge - once you get regrowth down, NW0 and multiple hairs per follicle, take the gray hairs on your beard and regrow them black.

MAKE NO SMALL PLANS!

Back soon. M

PS _ new terminal hair this week somewhat below the hair line - that's a first! (Ocean play, I believe)
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 pm

rdkml wrote: mastery,

Short answer about alkaline is while it does work to an extent and while one may get relief, IME doesn't have lasting effects and I personally stopped after awhile.

Not to mention if one is "forcing" itself to become too alkaline or too acidic, it messes with the bodies ability to detox... it keeps the toxins stored.

You see, the body can purposely become acidic as an effect of a bad terrain based on my research and opinion.

Forcing the body to become alkaline will limit trap toxins in the body. It will make one feel better in the short term as when one feels ill, it's due to the immune response but when one feels ill it's also the toxins that are floating around the body and hasn't been bound yet. Then years later when one starts chelation, will notice that herx symptoms/detox symptoms are worse than it was in the past.

If I'm not mistaken being acidic will lower the voltage of the cells. High negative voltage (think antioxidants) becomes less due to advancing age, illness, etc.. When we are young the cells have something like negative 70 - 90 voltage (negatively charged). With age it becomes negative 30 or 50 or so.

Cancer on the other hand will make cells positively charged and something like positive 15 or so. This is one reason why electrical devices work on many cancers and are easier to treat than other ailments with these devices. Devices such as Rife or multiwave oscillators and other electrical devices and one reason why being alkaline works on cancer, fungus, etc..

In short though, the body knows what it's doing. The same thing with hormones as well. The body is naturally down regulating it's hormones, including thyroid, to limit pathogen issues. The body and the immune system is smart and knows what it's doing.

The best method is to fix heal the body and then then the body will naturally resolve the PH issue on it's own. Sorta like the whole low Vitamin D thing. Fix the problem (l-form bacteria/spirochetes, etc.) that's causing low Vitamin D in the first place and things will naturally resolve but for another story.

I have links for the above info some where in my notes but just my $.02 so take with a grain of salt.

Took me a long-time to put together and understand the above... hope this helps

Lot of excellent & deep points here. If it were not 2am, I'd be able to go deeper - I particularly like "the body knows what it's doing". All on the same lines I am thinking which is why I take humifulvate, algin, pectin etc.

Agree on alkaline only works so far and not the root cause, but can help offset a few things. I had just upped my protein, green tea and weights - pushed me in a certain direction too far...

Am wondering what your views are on infra red sauna as method of removing the pathogenic nutrition!

Many thanks for your reply!
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 am

Mastery wrote:Am wondering what your views are on infra red sauna as method of removing the pathogenic nutrition!

I think that's another where someone has to experiment. For me, near infrared sauna was OK but not really something I do much as not enough of a benefit whereas someone else may find tremendous benefit.

Can always build your own for about $70 which works as well as the expensive ones. All you have to do is buy the right bulbs, connectors and attach to one of those long power strips and then use it in a small bathroom or closet. As an option can get a negative ion generator as well.

Of course being in the sun would be better than a infrared sauna for the prana. Although, if it's winter can always put the water bottles in the sun for a bit which will absorb the prana and other benefits.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 am

Just found this at curezone, seems to fit here.

The author has a curezone forum on acid/alkaline balance:
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740

Hi Ya'll,
I believe this subject needs some clarification.

If the apples from which the apple cider vinegar were made in the begining, contained plenty of Alkaline Minerals and the process of brewing the vinegar does not remove these Alkaline Minerals, then the Apple Cider Vinegar may create an Alkaline reaction in the body.

In this case one may say that the ACV causes Alkaline forming in the body!

But as is always the case in most conditions, nothing is set in stone.

So if one uses Poor Quality ACV, it is possible that one may have a reaction in the body which causes the body to become more Acidic , as I have noticed that some have made reference too in some of the posts in this forum, as in their results obtained from taking ACV.

One should choose only Pure Apple Cider Vinegar, not distilled and or artifical types!!

There is a simple solution to help a person taking ACV, who wants better results from taking ACV, which will make sure that your body will recieve an ALKALINE REACTION from the process, and you will feel much better!!

Just add one tablespoon full of blackstrap molasses into the glass of ACV and water(8oz glass of water with one tablespoon full of ACV and one tablespoon full of blackstrap molasses) and stir and mix together, and drink this mix instead of ACV by it's self!!

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is VERY HIGH in ALKALINE MINERALS and is very cheap to buy, it will make sure that the ACV causes an Alkaline end result to take place in your body and make you feel more ENERGY and Happier person!!

May I also make mention of another drink mix which will help a person, if they are feeling out of energy and or feel in a state of DEPRESSION:

Take one fresh Lemon and cut it in half and juice one half of this into an 8oz glass of water and add one full tablespoon full of pure blackstrap molasses to this and mix together, one may add ice if you like it cold. Drink this mix ANY time you feel DEPRESSED or out of ENERGY and it will make you feel much better.

Oh! This surely could not be true, for it is too cheap!!

Smile Tis your choice now.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

rdkml wrote:
Mastery wrote:Am wondering what your views are on infra red sauna as method of removing the pathogenic nutrition!

I think that's another where someone has to experiment. For me, near infrared sauna was OK but not really something I do much as not enough of a benefit whereas someone else may find tremendous benefit.

Can always build your own for about $70 which works as well as the expensive ones. All you have to do is buy the right bulbs, connectors and attach to one of those long power strips and then use it in a small bathroom or closet. As an option can get a negative ion generator as well.

Of course being in the sun would be better than a infrared sauna for the prana. Although, if it's winter can always put the water bottles in the sun for a bit which will absorb the prana and other benefits.

Many thanks - given the fundamental role of environmental pollution in feeding the feeders, if you had the choice of being in an almost totally unpolluted environment but with compromised nutrition, or back in "civilization" yet with far superior (grass fed, organic, wild etc.) nutrition, which choice would you be inclined towards?

jdp & Prague:- I have not posted for a long time - and so I wanted to ask what your thoughts may be on the sea water protocol I have developed of dunking myself in (preferably, breaking wave) ocean water. I have found real regrowth, but also loss if I leave it on too long or mix it with oil. It is amazing to me that not one hair comes out when I comb my hair with sea water in it. Not one. Try that after a commercial water delivery shower.

Am also consideirg the benefits (or danger) of cold water, or whether I should head back for warmer water very close to my picture, where I can immerse my whole body for hours...

Thank you gents - exciting minds to combine with
Prague - you will like this, (I think...) - when at the ocean, I found a natural spring to shower in, up the hillside, what a difference - same reactions as when using the ocean, not one hair comes out.

And they call it civilization... It's almost laughable.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Mastery wrote:
Many thanks - given the fundamental role of environmental pollution in feeding the feeders, if you had the choice of being in an almost totally unpolluted environment but with compromised nutrition, or back in "civilization" yet with far superior (grass fed, organic, wild etc.) nutrition, which choice would you be inclined towards?

And they call it civilization... It's almost laughable.

Good thread and discussion going on, and a nice question posed. Personally, I'd choose the former. Experimenting and learning with my own body and wellness, I am finding that pure air, water and exposure to sunlight and trees has a huge impact on physical, mental and emotional health. To me, this seems to vital for the electro-chemical balance of the human organism.

A folly of the 'civilized' and 'intelligent' human is that he often cuts himself off from the rest of the nature and existence. What price would you put on the chirp and chime of birds that is now nearly absent in crowded cities? In my polluted city in the east, the sun filters through the smog these days of beginning winters. With no clean air to breathe, no sun to replenish us, blaring sounds all around, is it any wonder we are changing for the worse? I wonder how many of us can truly destress in the city life. How many of those around us know to destress. We learn from examples, but everyone seems caught in the same city chaos. And the stress is mostly meaningless, come to think of it. When I'm stressed, and can't seem to rid of it on my own, I go to the local park and sit under a tree watching squirrels and the handful of birds left playing around. And learn from them to destress; to become whole, playful, and happy.

But soon, it's back to the vain world of us humans!
cheers.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 am

9rugrats5 wrote: How many of those around us know to destress. We learn from examples, but everyone seems caught in the same city chaos. And the stress is mostly meaningless, come to think of it. When I'm stressed, and can't seem to rid of it on my own, I go to the local park and sit under a tree watching squirrels and the handful of birds left playing around. And learn from them to destress; to become whole, playful, and happy.

But soon, it's back to the vain world of us humans!
cheers.

Reminds me of Wordsworth's poem:

"Daffodils" (1804)

I WANDER'D lonely as a cloud

That floats on high o'er vales and hills,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

A host, of golden daffodils;

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine

And twinkle on the Milky Way,

They stretch'd in never-ending line

Along the margin of a bay:

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

A poet could not but be gay,

In such a jocund company:

I gazed -- and gazed -- but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie

In vacant or in pensive mood,

They flash upon that inward eye

Which is the bliss of solitude;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

By William Wordsworth (1770-1850).

Liikewise, after you return to the "vain world of us humans" you can remember the birds and squirrels playing together, and it will infuse you with their natural joy in just living and being!

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Mastery wrote:given the fundamental role of environmental pollution in feeding the feeders, if you had the choice of being in an almost totally unpolluted environment but with compromised nutrition, or back in "civilization" yet with far superior (grass fed, organic, wild etc.) nutrition, which choice would you be inclined towards?

The way I look at is hardy plants are able to survive outside of their natural environment so long as they get the proper conditions... correct temperature, correct water, etc.. I think humans are no different. All the assaults we have on us only means we need to find enough benefits to outweigh the drawbacks. It's when these drawbacks of modern living outweigh the benefits is when there becomes a problem.

what your thoughts may be on the sea water protocol I have developed of dunking myself in (preferably, breaking wave) ocean water. I have found real regrowth, but also loss if I leave it on too long or mix it with oil. It is amazing to me that not one hair comes out when I comb my hair with sea water in it. Not one. Try that after a commercial water delivery shower.

Off the top of my head sea water would be antimicrobial, negative ions, solar prana, earthing benefits, negative ions all of which are beneficial for hair.

FWIW, I remember a couple years ago someone mentioning how they like their topical salt. How it helped their hair loss. I think the benefits of that is antimicrobial.

You see, I personally believe that what gets everyone so confused about MPB and how it has changing behavior so to speak where there is one period with great benefits and then shortly after hair loss resumes only for the cycle to continue is due to biofilm. The psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, etc. that many with MPB have is traced back to CCSVI... which again is a biofilm problem. Course this is simplified too much but you get the idea.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 am

You see, I personally believe that what gets everyone so confused about MPB and how it has changing behavior so to speak where there is one period with great benefits and then shortly after hair loss resumes only for the cycle to continue is due to biofilm. The psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, etc. that many with MPB have is traced back to CCSVI... which again is a biofilm problem. Course this is simplified too much but you get the idea.

Humans are also susceptible to seasonal shedding phases. Generally people will experience a large shed during fall and another smaller one during the spring.

I wonder what kind of climate is optimal for human beings. Because of our ability to survive in new environments through non-biological adaptations (technology and social collaboration), we expanded all over the planet within an extremely short period of time.

When Europeans were exploring the regions of colder climate, they noted that many indigenous populations were able to thrive without taking extreme measures toward protecting themselves from the cold weather. This makes me wonder if most people who have adopted the "modern" lifestyle suffer from thyroid and/or adrenal issues. This would explain widespread dependency on dietary salt as well as extreme sensitivity to environmental temperature.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Delphine, a wonderful expression by that great poet. Read it after many years thanks to you. Couple of others in that mould come to mind, off the top of my head; Innisfree/Yeats and Leisure/Davies.

What I am slowly realizing that there is such a thing as soul food Smile ; and food as medicine works as the best medicine. When we focus on nourishing the physical, we should not neglect the spirit's nourishment either. It has a big impact on the HPTA axis, imho.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Colum Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 am

tommmash wrote:1 tsp of ACV + 1/2 squeezed lemon + 50 ml home kefír + 100 ml high quality mineral water - once a day before main meal. This is what i do.[u]
Is this for general health or particularly for hairloss, and if so why?
And why the ACV?
Is this just for people who eat alot of mainly animal based food?

Colum

Back to top Go down

Keep it alkaline Empty For jdp and Prague

Post  Mastery Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks for this jdp.

If I am reading all of your thoughts correctly, would you agree then that the sequence goes like this:-

1. Due to pollution of the body, pathogens take up residence to deal with / feed on the xenobiotics

2. The resulting pathogen load decreases organ function

3. This combination turns the body acidic (which as you say in an earlier post is a sensible choice for the body to deal with this situation) Other resulting problems wiill be inflammation and hormone dysregulation etc.

4. The soution lies in multi part form:-
(i) gradually chelating the body of the xenobiotics (humifulvate, apple pectin, algin, charcoal, NAC, etc etc)
(ii) gradually killing off the left over pathogens which thrive on the xenobiotics & immune weaknesses (RIFE etc.)
(iii) DIET - supporting the restoration of proper ph and organ function, eating marvellously, leaning to alkaline
(iv) Environment - supporting the restoration of proper ph and organ function by no longer exposing oneself to polluted environments
(v) Exercise - supporting restoration of hormonal, muscle and cardiovascular function through exercise.
(vi) Other supporting protocols as approriate - eg Acupuncture, massage, reflexology

In short, you could you say # 4 amounts to Mastery's attempt at an Integrated theory of medicine, but I think it is nothing more than a poor or accurate summary of your work, along with that i have learned from many others?

I very much welcome your views...

rdkml wrote:
Mastery wrote:given the fundamental role of environmental pollution in feeding the feeders, if you had the choice of being in an almost totally unpolluted environment but with compromised nutrition, or back in "civilization" yet with far superior (grass fed, organic, wild etc.) nutrition, which choice would you be inclined towards?

The way I look at is hardy plants are able to survive outside of their natural environment so long as they get the proper conditions... correct temperature, correct water, etc.. I think humans are no different. All the assaults we have on us only means we need to find enough benefits to outweigh the drawbacks. It's when these drawbacks of modern living outweigh the benefits is when there becomes a problem.

what your thoughts may be on the sea water protocol I have developed of dunking myself in (preferably, breaking wave) ocean water. I have found real regrowth, but also loss if I leave it on too long or mix it with oil. It is amazing to me that not one hair comes out when I comb my hair with sea water in it. Not one. Try that after a commercial water delivery shower.

Off the top of my head sea water would be antimicrobial, negative ions, solar prana, earthing benefits, negative ions all of which are beneficial for hair.

FWIW, I remember a couple years ago someone mentioning how they like their topical salt. How it helped their hair loss. I think the benefits of that is antimicrobial.

Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down