Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

They found anorectal cancer in my mom

Go down

They found anorectal cancer in my mom Empty They found anorectal cancer in my mom

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:51 pm

There's still trying to figure things out since they took X-rays of her lungs today and I read that anal cancer can spread to the lungs or liver so maybe that's why they're doing that. Or maybe it's because of the surgery(colostomy) she had. She's in a lot of pain and she's been in a lot of pain before the surgery and I guess it's sort of becoming a LOT of pain now though especially with the surgery probably. They're already planning to get her chemotherapy or something after she's out of the hospital. They want to go to such a doctor this week if she gets out this week. Right now she can't really walk by herself, even though she could walk in the past.

I guess I'm just posting this to help me think. I mean at this point I need to trust the doctors and let them do their job, but I just want to know if there's anything I can do. I do want to follow the doctor's orders. It takes many years to become a doctor.

I haven't even begun to learn much about all of this since it's so much. And to squeeze it all in between hospital visits and sleeping and just trying ti write about this and remember things.
john3333
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They found anorectal cancer in my mom Empty Re: They found anorectal cancer in my mom

Post  Jdp710 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 am

I’m sorry to hear that. Wishing the best for your mom.

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They found anorectal cancer in my mom Empty Re: They found anorectal cancer in my mom

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:49 am

Sorry to hear the news.

I'll be blunt - Search around here for cancer topics (within the google site search, not within "inside").

Cancer is both a metabolic derangement and an emotional one.

Conventional therapy is legalized murder.

That said, most people succumb to the fear and are too scared to do anything outside of conventional treatment, even though the statistics are a form of misdirect and confusion (all intentional) to keep the cancer fraud (racket) going perpetually.

Make no mistake, oncologists are clueless, all practice "standard of care" which that shields of liability.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RPM on Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi John,

I know exactly how you feel: Wanting to allow your Mom's doctors to do what they think is best for her even though you may have alternative views as a layperson. I went through a similar situation with my Mom.

I think Dr. Greger @ NutritionFacts.org has a ton of great info on diet & exercise & beating cancer. The site has a Vegan bias, but seems very well researched & footnoted from credible sources. The takeaway seems to be eating a whole food, plant based diet, & exercise gives one the best chance of avoiding cancer or surviving an existing cancer.

Here's just one video that shows very impressive results. The bit @ 3:10 with photo micrographs of cancer cell death is worth watching if you're short on time.

Wishing your Mom all the best.
Good Luck
RPM
RPM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:06 pm

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that. I've found out about MMS fairly recently, but I heard it does wonders for cancer. I highly recommend you look into it. https://mmstestimonials.co/cancer

I wish your mum the best.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down