Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Learning to read too early and baldness, calcification

Go down

Learning to read too early and baldness, calcification Empty Learning to read too early and baldness, calcification

Post  Live forever on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:13 am

“A child that learns to read too early in life, is introduced to abstraction too soon. And one would do many a future sufferer from sclerosis a service if one would not teach them to read too early. This hardening of the organism which manifests in the most diverse forms of sclerosis, can be traced back to children learning to read too soon. Of course, there are many other reasons why these symptoms occur. The point is that these things happen and that a more natural method of teaching, from out of the forces of soul and spirit, works in a healing way on the body. If you understand how you must give form to your educating activities, then you understand at the same time how you can help the child towards the best health for its future life. And you can be very sure: if healthier methods prevailed in the current school system, then many a male would not walk around with a bald head so early in life.”
Rudolf Steiner, 1923

I think it’s interesting to consider these angles on health/hair loss as mankind aren’t dealing with *just* physical causes. The recent post I read on emotional freedom inspired this post, and I agree, an authentic feeling of inner freedom can bring untold benefits.
I’ve personally found “inner psychological work” to be of immense benefit. any unwarranted psychological attachments should be thoroughly healed or dispensed with. Remembering not just to focus on the body we have (physical) but the body we are (thoughts/emotions).

Live forever
Live forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum