Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer

Go down

Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer Empty Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer

Post  MikeGore on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:56 pm

It seems to me that there are two ways that a person could get cancer.

It seems like a large part of the diseases is caused by microorganism which can cause cancer. Using things like MMS can cure cancer.

But what about cancer that is due to radiation like that from mobile phones, or 5g masts? Is this a different type of cancer and how could it be treated, if there is no microorganism causing it?

Thanks

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer Empty Re: Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer

Post  Jdp710 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:51 am

I’ve collected the best methods for treating cancer over many years. My experience and what I’m aware is one needs to treat cancer as early as possible. If you don’t, even the best methods won’t work. Radiation increases cancer viral issues dramatically.

Hazell parcell’s radiation soak works well for reducing radiation issues. If you have high radiation scores, you may feel like a popped balloon after the bath and even need help out of the bath. Don’t see a reasonwhy it shouldn’t work on 5g as it works on other radiation sources.

By the way, the erratic EMF pulses from cell phone towers and cell phones and many laptops is especially what’s detrimental. The erratic pulses is what’s especially harmful. My personal observations emotional and psycological health is affected even more than just physical. Stephen King had a book/movie about cell phones turning people to zombies. My belief not so much zombies but rash behavior. With psycholgical issues. Women may be affected more than men for some reason.

I personally use ipad hooked up to ethernet to access internet. Works very well for my health. Best method to get on internet

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer Empty Re: Micro-organism vs Radiation induced Cancer

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:32 pm

MikeGore wrote:It seems to me that there are two ways that a person could get cancer.

It seems like a large part of the diseases is caused by microorganism which can cause cancer. Using things like MMS can cure cancer.

But what about cancer that is due to radiation like that from mobile phones, or 5g masts? Is this a different type of cancer and how could it be treated, if there is no microorganism causing it?

Thanks

I've had a lot of immune clients (let's call it that)... Cancer occurs when the immune system is compromised.

How it happens can be multifaceted.

The basic 5 reasons is:

Spiritual (translation - emotional or internal issues, such as spite or some type of turmoil towards self or others)
Radiation or other external such as wi-fi, dirty electricity or other discordant frequencies. The following is a product that reduced the mortality of chicken live stock substantially from dozens per month to zero. Just by plugging this in.

https://amzn.to/2XQ8mfS

It works by harmonizing the discordant frequencies so that the cells can brush them off unaffected.

Oral pathology (huge, 90% of cases, the dentist did a procedure that turned off protective oncogene or natural suppressor proteins. Basically, the cancer will grow back unless this is addressed. Since the treatment is more focused than the cure, no one in mainstream is interested.

Toxins (very obvious, however not everyone understands the sources). People have different vulnerabilities.

Being nutritionally bankrupted will allow more toxic burden.

Poor lymphatic flow. Low activity does increase congestion of toxins.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum