Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry

Go down

Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry Empty Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry

Post  Jdp710 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:40 am

Just wanted to give an update past 2 months or so have been using Usana visionex which contains billberry.  I have tried other billberry supplement, blueberries, etc but the usana brand does a very good job regarding relieving symptoms in myself and helping someone with an extreme stroke.  

I’d highly recommend it.  Here is some interesting info.  Again, for some reason billberry works much better thsn blueberries and blueberries have been mentioned to be helpful for Parkinsons.  

Image with Caption
Within less than an hour
of the injection, Parkinson's
patients experienced an
almost complete restoration
of the ability to walk, turn
around and move their arms.
Perlmutter's holistic approach is based chiefly on the need to increase detoxification, and thus enhance glutathione levels. The most dramatic part of Perlmutter's presentation consisted of slides showing a profound improvement in Parkinson's symptoms after intravenous glutathione. Within less than an hour of the injection, Parkinson's patients experienced an almost complete restoration of the ability to walk, turn around and move their arms. Perlmutter calls this “the glutathione miracle.” He uses 1200 mg of injectable glutathione at first, then lowers the dose to 600 mg per injection. The injections are given two days apart. The effectiveness of the treatment has been validated in a controlled study. Many holistic physicians already use intravenous glutathione as part of their treatment for Parkinson's disease.

If the treatment is discontinued, its benefits last for up to four months after the end of the treatment. Besides acting as a detoxifier and lowering oxidative stress, glutathione may also enhance the sensitivity of dopamine receptors in Parkinson's patients, Perlmutter speculated. He also mentioned that intravenous glutathione is immediately effective against irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea.

https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2001/2/report_acam/page-01?p=1

Billberries increase glutathione but Interestingly we both have taken supplemdnts that 8ncrease glutathione without nearly as much benefit as billberry.  I’m going to try to startnebulizing glutathione as see what happens.

and as mentioned years ago, those with Parkinsons, alzheimers and similar a high percent have micro strojes constantly occuring.  When someone is having hundreds of micro strokes is very disabling and many with neuridegenerative diseases may need ti address stroke recovery.  

Bilberries, blueberries and huckleberries contain compounds known as anthocyanidins. European studies show that these compounds help prevent blood clots and also break down plaque deposits lining the arteries. Bilberries are also shown to help to maintain capillaries. Bilberries and their relsatives might help prevent ischemic stroke without increasing the risk of hemorrhagic stroke. One glass of huckleberry juice taken twice a week may help prevent stroke, according to herbalists.
http://iosrphr.org/papers/v3i8/part.2/A038201023.pdf

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry Empty Re: Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry

Post  1alexie on Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Thank you for sharing this study, it really is worth reading.

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down