Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural?

4 posters

Go down

Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? Empty Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural?

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 am

Hey everyone!

I've been dealing with gas lately and want to try something like Gas-X or Beano to help me burp.  Which one is the safest/most natural?  I read that Beano "converts complex carbs into simple carbs", is that true?  I don't want that if it is.

When I get bloated like that, sometimes my heart feels like it's beating harder than normal, then if I'm able to burp good (discretely of course), it feels so much better for a tiny bit, then gets bad again until I can burp again.  It's so annoying.  I've been having skipped heartbeats/heart flutters lately and I'm starting to think that gas is a huge cause of it.  I read that the vagus nerve can cause things like this to happen.  It seems that the palpitations are very often accompanied by gas.

Also I'm going to see a cardiologist before anyone asks, but the appointment isn't for a bit.  I'm going to ask him for a take-home Holter monitor or something, maybe a stress test. I have severe anxiety so there's that.

Also I should mention that when my heart skips I never feel pain or faint or anything.  When it happens, sometimes it feels like I got the wind knocked out of me or something, it's hard to explain.  They happen when I exercise too, but it's strange because they seem to happen either on the warm-up or the cool-down.  And when they DO happen during intense parts, I am not even tired, I could keep going no problem, but they scare me so much I usually just quit completely.

Any suggestions?  

Thanks!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? Empty Re: Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural?

Post  long hair Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:24 am

anxiety is what causing this .
do you catch your self holding your breath when you focus on somethings ?... breath well can help with stress .
foot massage also can help .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural? Empty Re: Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural?

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 am

long hair wrote:anxiety is what causing this .
do you catch your self holding your breath when you focus on somethings ?... breath well can help with stress .
foot massage also can help .

Yeah that's what I'm hoping, but all this really started when I quit my keto diet and started eating unhealthy. I felt great on keto, so I thought I'd reward myself with cheat meals and it spiraled totally out of control. So I think it's either anxiety, thyroid, or electrolytes.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:06 am

am on less sugar less coffie...Prediabetes is possible for balding men.
did you notice any cracked heels ?
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:05 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey everyone!

I've been dealing with gas lately and want to try something like Gas-X or Beano to help me burp.  Which one is the safest/most natural?  I read that Beano "converts complex carbs into simple carbs", is that true?  I don't want that if it is.

When I get bloated like that, sometimes my heart feels like it's beating harder than normal, then if I'm able to burp good (discretely of course), it feels so much better for a tiny bit, then gets bad again until I can burp again.  It's so annoying.  I've been having skipped heartbeats/heart flutters lately and I'm starting to think that gas is a huge cause of it.  I read that the vagus nerve can cause things like this to happen.  It seems that the palpitations are very often accompanied by gas.

Also I'm going to see a cardiologist before anyone asks, but the appointment isn't for a bit.  I'm going to ask him for a take-home Holter monitor or something, maybe a stress test.  I have severe anxiety so there's that.

Also I should mention that when my heart skips I never feel pain or faint or anything.  When it happens, sometimes it feels like I got the wind knocked out of me or something, it's hard to explain.  They happen when I exercise too, but it's strange because they seem to happen either on the warm-up or the cool-down.  And when they DO happen during intense parts, I am not even tired, I could keep going no problem, but they scare me so much I usually just quit completely.

Any suggestions?  

Thanks!

In the last decade, there's been a epidemic of digestion issues not really seen to this level in history.

It's always possible you may have low magnesium status (could be confirmed with RBC magnesium), but would be simpler to add it in if you eat relatively high amounts or carbohydrate. Also, I should mention that low thiamine (B1) status can exacerbate these conditions, since both B1 and Magnesium work in tandem.

While not everyone would be interested, going full carnivore usually eliminates all of these conditions within weeks or months.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:03 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

In the last decade, there's been a epidemic of digestion issues not really seen to this level in history.

It's always possible you may have low magnesium status (could be confirmed with RBC magnesium), but would be simpler to add it in if you eat relatively high amounts or carbohydrate. Also, I should mention that low thiamine (B1) status can exacerbate these conditions, since both B1 and Magnesium work in tandem.

While not everyone would be interested, going full carnivore usually eliminates all of these conditions within weeks or months.

CS, speaking of full carnivore diet, i tend to do best on it and second there is a positive outcome to expect. What is your take on changing microbiota if you overdo it for longer time?

I tend to mix in a bit of everything, grain excluded if possible, but am very dominant on animal protein intake. More than i would like it to, due to budget and longevity perspective.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 am

@long hair:  I don't have cracked heels, I'm definitely waaaaay more out of shape though since I got lazy with my diet. I gained probably like 15-20 pounds at the worst point, and I'm pretty sure there was little to no muscle included in that.

@CS:  Interesting, I use a lot of nutritional yeast because it tastes very good, I wonder if something in that is throwing off my magnesium...

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down