FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me?

Go down

Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me? Empty Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me?

Post  MikeGore on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:29 pm

If I workout very hard and then when I finish, I get sick. And it could happen, like even after a while. For example, I had been on running on the treadmill and than the bicycle, doing very well no problems. Also after I finished cardio, I even did some weights, still there was no problem. After that when I went to the dressing room to change clothes take a shower, I go sick. I felt like I was going to faint. It is the most horrible feeling. You feel like you are going to vomit and faint at the same time. It is horrendous. What is the reason for this?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me? Empty Re: Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:46 pm

MikeGore wrote:If I workout very hard and then when I finish, I get sick. And it could happen, like even after a while. For example, I had been on running on the treadmill and than the bicycle, doing very well no problems. Also after I finished cardio, I even did some weights, still there was no problem. After that when I went to the dressing room to change clothes take a shower, I go sick. I felt like I was going to faint. It is the most horrible feeling. You feel like you are going to vomit and faint at the same time. It is horrendous. What is the reason for this?

Might be Benign positional vertigo (BPV) or orthostatic hypotension (poor adrenals)

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me? Empty Re: Gym and Working Out - Dizziness. What is wrong with me?

Post  johndoe1225 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:27 pm

MikeGore wrote:If I workout very hard and then when I finish, I get sick. And it could happen, like even after a while. For example, I had been on running on the treadmill and than the bicycle, doing very well no problems. Also after I finished cardio, I even did some weights, still there was no problem. After that when I went to the dressing room to change clothes take a shower, I go sick. I felt like I was going to faint. It is the most horrible feeling. You feel like you are going to vomit and faint at the same time. It is horrendous. What is the reason for this?

I get almost the same feeling but without nausea, I think in my case it's panic attacks.  It's a really bad feeling like you are going to faint but you never actually do. The funny part is that I'm not even out of breath or tired and it can happen.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Might be Benign positional vertigo (BPV) or orthostatic hypotension (poor adrenals)

Thanks CS for pointing that out. I suspect I might very well have orthostatic hypotension. I can't rule out Benign positional vertigo, but I think the former makes more sense to me.

johndoe1225 wrote:

I get almost the same feeling but without nausea, I think in my case it's panic attacks.  It's a really bad feeling like you are going to faint but you never actually do.  The funny part is that I'm not even out of breath or tired and it can happen.

I get that too. Nausea may not always happen, and I think I can call it a panic attack too. The only reason I don't call it that, is because I don't know what I am panicking about. But usually when I am in that state, I have to try extra hard to calm myself down. If it gets worse, my hands and fingers bend into a claw like shape, my body tingles over like the blood is not circulating or something, and my head is just buzzing like there are ants crawling on it. The worst thing is, that every single thing can make you feel worse. Like lying down on the floor can make it feel worse as well although sometimes its the only thing that makes me relax. I don't know if I could be hyperventilating at that point either.

Is there anything we can do when in that state? Would breathing into a bag help? Can hyperventilation really make it worse, I feel like I might need to take less oxygen in when that happens, don't know if that is true though. What about water? Or is it sugar that I need? I thought the first time experienced this that I am diabetic and need an insulin shot and was never formally diagnosed.

Would really like to heal myself of this thing as it is discouraging me from working out.

CS, if it is poor adrenals, does that mean supplements that strengthen them should resolve this issue?

Can it also be due to a bad diet?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Yeah sometimes it just hits me for no reason too, like I'll be working out normally then all of a sudden it's like a switch goes off and I feel this impending doom feeling and it wrecks my workout.  

I also used to experience that "buzzing" feeling in your head you described, but in my case overall I think it got worse (the panic attacks) although I don't get that particular symptom anymore.  It used to feel like your brain was being electrocuted or just buzzing or something. It felt like you really really want to pass out, but you know you won't.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sachink2633 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:26 pm

It is normal to feel dizziness just after a heavy workout. Sometime you may feel like you are going to faint, but you do not faint. But it should happen occasionally. If you are feeling the same every time you workout then there may be an issue with your health. Which may because of a lack of essential nutrients in your diet. Low calories intake than your body need can also be a cause.

sachink2633

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:01 am

Will it be better if you visit your doctor to know what seems to be the problem? Make sure that you are physically fit before going to the gym to avoid complications in the future.

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down