Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

alzheimer disease

Go down

alzheimer disease Empty alzheimer disease

Post  meoki333 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:50 am

Hello,

I have a parent with alzheimer disease. i want to give him the best supplements to slow down as much as possible the process of this disease.
What will you recommenmd me?.
I have thought in Acethyl l carnitine/ ALA combo and krill oil.

Thank you

meoki333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

alzheimer disease Empty Re: alzheimer disease

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:33 am

meoki333 wrote:Hello,

I have a parent with Alzheimer's disease. i want to give him the best supplements to slow down as much as possible the process of this disease.
What will you recommend me?.
I have thought in Acethyl l carnitine/ ALA combo and krill oil.

Thank you

Would suggest you add sulbutiamine and niacinamide and magnesium.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:39 am

To add to CS recommendation, I have a lot of experience with dementia due to severe stroke in a family member. It sucks very bad when they lash out at people around them so prepare yourself.

Some credible info and experiences show alzheimers has diabetes of the brain. This doesn’t mean a glucose monitor will detect high glucose in the blood however and this is true IME as again the diabetes is in the brain but half with diabetes also will develop alzheimers. A google quote

Studies show that approximately half of people with type 2 diabetes will go on to develop Alzheimer's disease. With such a strong connection, the focus of some research studies is to explain the connection between the two disease.

Further, for over 10 years many with alzheimers have taken about 2 tablesppons of coconut oil daily with good success. Interestingly, coconut oil is beneficial with type 2 diabetes.

In addition, the past couple years they’ve been using type 2 diabetes drugs to treat alzheimers and has shown to be beneficial. Google “diabetes drug alzheimers” for more info.

Further, certain microbes also play a part in alzheimers such as herpes type 1 and interestingly sometimes may have mouth problems such as peeling or dry lips around a time of severe impairment at least IME for dementia.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6139345/#__sec2title

One way I’ve had good success treating is by raising immune system which helps both dementia and mouth problem. Using sambucol liquid worked well here. Must take all the time however.

Further emf exposure is also very bad IME and interestingly emf exposure also causes insulin/diabetes worse. Just a cheap 20 emf detector works well to check areas around sofa and bed. Don’t forget to turn on your appliances and then check plugs around sofa and bed. The reason why appliances such as air condiontener and heater when turned on may cause an outlet in another room to shoot up to extreme levels. I slept this way for over 10 years without realizing that the outlet by my head begind my bed had extreme amounts shen heater/ac switched on.

Laptop computers are probably single largest source of emf. While they are high emf what makes them especially dangerous is the erratic nature of the emf constantly flickering emf.

I use and recommend Ipad hooked up to ethernet. Works extremely well this way. Youtube has info how to do this. This has dramatic benefits with family member with dementia aswell as myself.

Jdp710

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down