Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles

Go down

Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles Empty Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 pm

I have tried ice to remove some of the redness ( I work on computers).  It works pretty well, and can take away come of the dark coloration and puffiness under the eyes.  I got a new pair of swim goggles that are a bit too tight and noticed a major improvement in the darkness and puffiness under my eyes.

A year ago I would massage under my eyes with strong pressure,  it also worked. The goggles also have the added suction like the chinese glass bowl treatment.
The straps need to be on the tight side to dig into the socket a bit, and I wear for around 20 minutes. I shift the goggles around the area a few times. I wear them dry if not swimming that day. Yes right after the treatment you will look like a raccoon for about 30 minutes from the pressure.

It refreshes the blood in the area and is a really noticeable improvement for me.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles Empty Re: Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles

Post  1alexie on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Is that for real? I have immediately click this thread when I saw the title.

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles Empty Re: Treating dark eye circles with swim goggles

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:55 pm

No not a spam post, I am big on pressing the scalp and tissues to induce blood flow and regeneration. This is just another way that it works for me.

If you want to see one of my other more mind stretching threads, you can have some fun here.
http://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12287-what-if-the-flat-earth-returned?highlight=flat+earth

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weser on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:34 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I have tried ice to remove some of the redness ( I work on computers).  It works pretty well, and can take away come of the dark coloration and puffiness under the eyes.  I got a new pair of swim goggles that are a bit too tight and noticed a major improvement in the darkness and puffiness under my eyes.

A year ago I would massage under my eyes with strong pressure,  it also worked. The goggles also have the added suction like the chinese glass bowl treatment.
The straps need to be on the tight side to dig into the socket a bit, and I wear for around 20 minutes. I shift the goggles around the area a few times. I wear them dry if not swimming that day. Yes right after the treatment you will look like a raccoon for about 30 minutes from the pressure.

It refreshes the blood in the area and is a really noticeable improvement for me.

That is very interesting, I will try this. Thanks for sharing.

Weser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down