Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis?

+2
Jdp710
MikeGore
6 posters

Go down

Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? Empty Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis?

Post  MikeGore Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:36 pm

When I Google reversing joint deformities, I quickly come to a dead end. I think it possible to read much of the literature available online about this in a day and come to an unsatisfactory conclusion.
I'
Time and time again they repeat the same thing. NSAIDs and/or surgery.

First of, when you Google arthritis, every damn thing is about the pain. But there is hardly any pain present. Probably owing to all the supplements she is already taken.

What I want to know is not about the pain. It is about the deformity.

The only thing I found that provides exciting prospects is Undenatured Type II. This initially got me excited, but I am surprised why there isn't more coverage of this if its so good.

I would to hear everything about arthirits, specifically how it caused finger deformities and how it can be reversed. I don't care what it is, if there is an oil, which the fingers can be soaked into that will rebuild the cartilage in the joints I'll buy it for my mother.

Thanks

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? Empty Re: Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis?

Post  Jdp710 Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:08 am

I haven’t found a solution.  She has had her thumb deformity longer than 15 maybe 20 years.  She use to use the ultimate zapper and worked the easiest and best and longest over everything else which stopped the deformity from getting worse. Stopped it in it’s tracks.

The only th8ng she never tried that is promising is dmso but because their is no pain and doesn’t bother her other than looks so she never bothered trying.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis? Empty Re: Can nothing be done to reverse finger deformities caused by arthritis?

Post  Triangle Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Jdp710 wrote:I haven’t found a solution.  She has had her thumb deformity longer than 15 maybe 20 years.  She use to use the ultimate zapper and worked the easiest and best and longest over everything else which stopped the deformity from getting worse.  Stopped it in it’s tracks.

The only th8ng she never tried that is promising is dmso but because their is no pain and doesn’t bother her other than looks so she never bothered trying.

What frequency did you use? Seems like the Ultimate Zapper uses 2.5khz, I wonder if any higher frequencies would also work...

Triangle

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:22 am

Joint deformities occur when eating a diet that is allergic to them. A lot of food can eventually find its way into calcification and then deposited into diseased tissues. There are certain gut bacteria that in most people's guts have gone "extinct" or wiped out from all the herbicides (antibiotic-like actions) in the foods. By replacing certain gut bacteria, it can be prevented.

I have heard of treatments for joint deformities, yet have not seen them well documented, so have no absolute proof they will work.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:22 am

Mxssingno wrote:
Jdp710 wrote:I haven’t found a solution.  She has had her thumb deformity longer than 15 maybe 20 years.  She use to use the ultimate zapper and worked the easiest and best and longest over everything else which stopped the deformity from getting worse.  Stopped it in it’s tracks.

What frequency did you use? Seems like the Ultimate Zapper uses 2.5khz, I wonder if any higher frequencies would also work...

Supposedly the UZ uses 2500 hz but also need duty cycle 90.  Above 60 duty produces odd and even harmonics.  Will also kill more pathogens at such high duty level.  

If you have a frequency generator can do this.

The uz at the specs also produces electroporation.  http://zap.intergate.ca/electroporation.htm  Many years ago was on very expensive supplement regimen and was able reduce dose of supplements in half or so.  

I use to also use UZ on my dog who had cancer and helped greatly with her pain.  Also, had someone complain of severe knee problem from old injury.  After using it enough it’s been about 7 years and he still hasn’t complained of a problem.  

I keep the UZ handy on stand by mainly for these reason.  

The 30,000 hz zapper I keep handy not for pain as I didnt see much benefit but because of 20 year old experiences where great many people used them in real world experiences to fight cancer that I heard from trusted source ken uzzell from frex.  They kept it on them for most of day or as long as possible and 6 months or year later did very well with cancer.   That’s one powerful way to fight cancer that few have heard about.

Terminator style zapper I didn’t see being good based on experience.

Powerful pemf device such as doug coil is even better for someone with extreme pain problem but UZ works good enough and certainly better than supplements based on experience. And I also keep doug coil on stand by in case I get severe injury or car accident or whatever.

Off topic but also drink occasional water from what’s called meow kettle and that eliminates inflammation, heals injury, etc better than anything I know of.

Hair loss I always thought of as a non healing wound.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:16 pm

my mother swears by magnesium oil. not sure if it will help with deformity, but helps with restoring function.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 am

I put an olive oil - DMSO mixture for my grandma. It does not help with deformities, but it sure helps with pain.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down