Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

+5
Zaphod
imprisoned-radical
CausticSymmetry
johndoe1225
Jdp710
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

Post  Jdp710 Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Previously mentioned that many new people to hair loss forums tend to be so desperate to get their hair back that I personally believe most with hair loss are blue pill men mentioned in mgtow community. They desperately want their hair back so they can get into what they feel is the good graces of society and/or women. So they won’t be stepped on and they can get ahead in life.

Trauma bonding may have some connection with some people as well. Thought this auote was interesting.

"You have this back and forth, and the body becomes addicted," Thomas said. "When we're looking for something that we want, that we once had, which is a connection with somebody, and they are playing cat and mouse where they are pulling it back and forth, then the body really does become dependent on having that approval."

This hormonal rollercoaster really takes its toll on someone's body. Victims might find they break out in acne, even though they've always had good skin. They might have chest pains. Thomas has said that in her practise she has even seen her clients develop autoimmune disorders.

"Their bodies start to shut down, and they start really struggling with chronic pain, migraines, and some arthritic type pains and conditions, and they just can't fight infections as well," she said. "The body really can only take so much stress."
https://www.businessinsider.com/trauma-bonding-explains-why-people-often-stay-in-abusive-relationships-2017-8

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

Post  Jdp710 Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 pm

I’ll tell you when my own hair loss stopped 100% I Ironically no longer cared if I had any hair or not. Hair loss seemed so silly when compared to the other major illnesses and problems in life.

So again, I strongly believe hair loss is deeply rooted in the consciousness. Change your consciousness and that’s most of the battle. Learn to be an independent thinker. Watch one of sandman’s videos everyday for long time on youtube regarding mgtow to help here. To get your mind seperate from the collective society.

Hope this helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:44 pm

"You have this back and forth, and the body becomes addicted," Thomas said. "When we're looking for something that we want, that we once had, which is a connection with somebody, and they are playing cat and mouse where they are pulling it back and forth, then the body really does become dependent on having that approval."

This hormonal rollercoaster really takes its toll on someone's body... "Their bodies start to shut down...8

Here is a good video that helps explain the whole back and forth, trauma bonding that I was mentioning in last post ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=16cnCJnMfIk

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:36 am

Quite fits in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEZpciLUQDk

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:02 am

You can see the thinking a couple steps ahead in her arguments.  That it’s not the words she is saying but where her words are controling the direction of the argument.  

She may not believe her own words, she is just taking the argument to where she thinks it’ll go for her to win.  Not fact based arguments but emotional manipulation.  A man can never win emotional manipulation but at best becomes a stalemate.  

Only one thing to do when in this situation and that’s silence when asked a silly question.  Jordan Peterson doesn’t need to say anything. Just sit there and let the silence do the talking until a normal question that is asked that is not being used to emotionally manipulate.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:36 am

It's helpful to have a strategy dealing with those selling emotions as arguments. They can be man as well.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:41 am

I don't agree with the MGTOW because I'd be too lonesome to handle that lifestyle. I'm trying to get a job so I can be what the mgtows call a betabuxxer for a wife one day. I want a wife like The Transformed Wife so freaking bad.
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss - Page 2 OBtwA98

I used to be a blue pilled man, but taking the red pill doesn't seem to have helped my hair though.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:04 am

I’m early 40’s and can say women have changed.  Feel sorry for the young guys wanting to start a family.  

Some advice I’ve heard is if one is still going to marry renting home rather than buying is best option.  Those with good job and money make it too tempting for women to divorce rape.  diamond rings also cannot be resold.  You’ll get about 10% value back.  If one of her friends divorced her friend will try to get your wife to divorce.  Also if her friend is feminist, she teach your wife how to screw over men. Keep these women away from her as the’ll brainwash her.  Social media ruins relationships.  If she won’t delete her accounts beware.

Also test the woman before.  You’ll see how much she and others loves you if you pretend to be ill or lose a job.  Everyone I’ve ever known in real world left me because people generally will not put you above their own happiness.  If she will put her husband above her own happiness and comfort than she is a keeper.  But beware nobody passes this test in life except for your mom.  Most women view men as their pension or bailout.  Not someone you grow old with and grow with each other.  That’s why people don’t pass tgese tests anymore.

Also keep in mind there are two women in everyone.  When a woman is young and hasn’t settled down she is one way.  This is the woman every man falls in love with.  But once she settles down her hormones and thus her emotions will change and thus her behavior towards her man.  Because most women act out their emotions everyone around her will suffer. Especially her husband. The only way I think a woman won’t do this is if she’s grateful in life.  Most women are not grateful. If she’s not grateful she’ll be miserable to live with and a man will be better to live alone than in bad company (george washington)... the lesser of two evils.  

But again, women have changed.  Finding a woman that can pass the test of if her man falls ill or loses his job and she doesn’t leave him is good sign.  If she’s grateful to her man than another good sign.  

Finding a woman with gratitude is near impossible for most places though.  Social media killed it as most all women now think they can get someone better or a better life and end up resenting her man rather than being grateful for what she has.  

Regarding how most women got into this mess blame her parents and grandparents and society for turning her into thinking she is a princess and doesn’t have to have any responsibilities in life.  When life is too easy for women and morals are out the window women act like they do today.  

Further if one still wants to get in a relationship keep in mind that for her, sex only lasts about 10 years with her husband before she says no more for most all women.  I can post a youtube video on it if needed.  

And most every marriage ends up where they are basically roommates.  In other words, if she has nothing to offer in the relationship but sex, the man will end up resenting her eventually.  

Men love women.  Women love children.  Children love puppies.  

In other words, I would never be with a woman in a relationship unless plan on having children.  Otherwise the man basically becomes a caretaker to the woman.  Women don’t even want that even if she turns the relationship in that direction.  Women should have something to love and nurture (children) just as the man is loving and providing for her.

Also, beware of the jezzebel spirit which is in most women these days.  Basically how women want their husband to worship her.  Run fast from them.  

Regarding what most people call love, this youtube video really is correct.  Love is an addiction and most men are fools because of it.  It’s used to get men and women to make babies.  But men end up being controlled in the relationship because women are so good at emotional manipulation.  Always 3 steps ahead.

Real love is putting someone about your own comfort and pleasures.  Being able to sacrifice for someone which very rarely a woman will do for her man.  Most women these days will see her man as beneath her and leave if she’s expected to sacrifice her comfort and pleasure for her man.  This only shows she was never in real love anyway.  Only the tingly feeling that nature gives for people to make babies which disappears in a couple months.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbagBeqClwo

Sorry for lengthy post

Remember people come together to form nations, groups, families, etc for two reasons.  For a greater life and greater protection.  Most all relationships these days for a man this is no longer true.

Last edited by Jdp710 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:53 am

john3333 wrote:I don't agree with the MGTOW because I'd be too lonesome to handle that lifestyle. I'm trying to get a job so I can be what the mgtows call a betabuxxer for a wife one day. I want a wife like The Transformed Wife so freaking bad.
I used to be a blue pilled man, but taking the red pill doesn't seem to have helped my hair though.

When you are red pilled you don’t want to cohabitate with women.  Even the prettiest.  You realize all the downsides and value your own worth too much.  Not in a selfish way though.  You just see the pointlessness of it.  As one person has said they’d rather stick their head down a badger hole.  Or you can’t pay them enough.  Or a  And I personally view the reason why relationships should exist is for children.  Not because some woman will complete them.  If someone believes a woman will give a man a better life just because she’s around means he’s not red pilled.

When you are red pilled, the saying of  “you can love them or understand them but you can’t do both” makes perfect sense.  

If your still blue pilled won’t make sense and you may call me a misogynist for saying it but it’s true.  

You no longer will get the tingles when being with a woman.  Female validation means nothing anymore.  A smile or touch on the shoulder from a pretty woman does nothing.  Ironically this makes women notice you more.  Some will try to get your attention wherever you go.  Some may even stare at you and even get in your way forcing you to walk around them because you have a power that few men in society have.  Most men are fools because they don’t have this. Women view these men as dull and pathetic.  They are dull and pathetic because these menare looking for female validation and IMO is the reason why women like bad boys.  It’s not because they like mean horrible human beings but because those are the men who don’t need female validation.

Maybe this link might help to get red pilled.  https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/a-woman-cannot-love-a-man-why-am-i-hearing-this-for-the-first-time-now/

And remember, have to keep up everyday as each time you wake in the morning everyone goes back to their blue pill simp ways.

With all that said keep in mind this is only applies to about 80 or 90 percent women.  I do believe in nawalt’s.  They are logical and rare.  But for those other 80 or 90 percent of women they are horrible and make a man worse than if he never knew her.  About .5% are NAWALTS.  Rare.  Worth more than gold. Pretty but not sexy and those 80 or 90 percent of women will actually hate her and make her life as miserable as possible for no reason.  I can only guess it’s instinct on these womens part to get rid of the nawalts and nawalts are hard to find because they keep a low profile.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Don’t mean to post too much as everyone needs to do their own research but thought it was interesting sandman made a video today of what I was just talking about.  Basically the nuclear family is on it’s way out.  That men and women need to start being self sufficient (i.e. emotionally and intellectually independent.).  As sandman mentions and I agree generally speaking“The only good thing [relationships] create is to raise children and that without children “couples are just askng to be tortured.”  Although as mentioned past post more like someone or something for a woman to nurture and love.  Maybe elderly parent, or being a caretaker, etc. if there is no child.

As sandman mentions everyone thinks they’ll be the exception to the rule but most all relationships are the same and end the same and I agree generally speaking. If one still wants to live long term relationship remember my post earlier. Seems the only way to help prevent a woman from leaving.

“Relationships do not work”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTjwC-beGQ&feature=youtu.be

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:19 pm

For anyone curious about the topic further stefan molyneux has good info regarding r and k based genes on youtube. Helps explain what’s going on in society further. Here is one video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:50 am

I was raised as a Christian, and in recent months have spent time watching Billy Graham sermons. There are recurring themes emphasizing traditional family values and living a yielded sex life. Most religions encourage people to have sex only within the confines of marriage, and within the most conservative religious circles the purpose of sex is to conceive children only. While these expectations might seem rigid, the associated traditions were developed over thousands of years and based on sound principles and also empirical evidence.

It is not clear whether sexually permissive norms have benefited society at large. Generally, the most beautiful women are pressured into having sex at an early age and it has been my observation that most of them become emotionally damaged in a permanent way. In my opinion, these women are far more likely to develop the "princess syndrome" - they have an inflated sense of their own value and perceive men as utilities. They expect a "successful man" to come into their lives and become slaves to fulfill their needs, and in exchange they provide sex and continue their lives in a state of self-infantilization.

As for the men who are obsessed with sex, it seems like they are just filling a quota rather than achieving any genuine fulfillment (see Dan Bilzerian). They are responsible for creating the damaged women who ultimately "divorce rape" men. The men who get "divorce raped" are the beta males. The ones who have successful careers, high earnings, and assets.

It is a cycle of violence, and the root cause is the degradation of the nuclear family and increased sexual permissiveness.

In addition to the more noticeable outcomes like pregnancy and symptomatic STDs, research is now showing that there are many strains of HPV can be transmitted and carried without any immediate symptoms, but there is increased risk of many types of cancers later on.

Looking back on the tribal mentality that affects most high school aged kids, it becomes clear that being beautiful and sexually attractive is a marker of social status for women. While physical attractiveness is the primary and almost exclusive determinant of social status for women, social status of men is dependent on multiple factors. While physical appearance like height and size are significant factors, it is possible for men without those attributes to become high-status. It is somewhat unfair that women do not have that option.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:51 pm

I agree.  What helped me to understand more what’s going on in the culture is the info regarding r and k genes that I posted in my last post.  

Seems most rational people want things back to the way things use to be but the r genes have taken over western society because of plentiful resources so now it’s their turn in this whole cycle.  

I’m definitely a k and this whole mess today irritates me.  But I guess the culture many decades ago would have irritated the r’s just as equally when the k’s were in control.

Regarding women where their perceived status is only based on looks... I think that only applies toward if the man is an r or k.  The r man will be more shallow and only careabout looks as r’s have high sex drive whereas a k man or a k society will value a woman’s productivity just as much as her looks.  Being a k person a woman’s ability to be caring and a hard worker is just as important if not more to me as her looks.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:36 am

Interesting article:
https://slate.com/technology/2016/11/pms-might-be-a-cultural-syndrome-not-a-biologic-one.html

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:00 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:Interesting article:
https://slate.com/technology/2016/11/pms-might-be-a-cultural-syndrome-not-a-biologic-one.html

Slate is a mainstream source (to be taken with caution). PMS can be largely nullified with proper diet and nutrition.
But in today's society, we are bombarded with poisons.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Years ago I would have said PMS can be eradicated by iodine, etc. and it was true.

However, times have changed.  Most women are always as if they are PMSing. If you don’t believe this do a social experiment where you tell women no.  Then watch what happens... the rage start to come out or the shame tactics.  

Years ago when I was a child we had movies and such showing everyone in society what a bad man looked like.  After a hard day of work, the father would first grab a beer.  Then shortly later would take out his frustration on his wife and/or kids by yelling, smacking or whipping them into submission.  When I was young I got very good at spotting these type of men in society.

Times have changed.  Nowadays the roles between men and women have shifted.  Now it’s the men pushing the baby strollers while the women are directing the men where to go and what to do.  He is forced to put on a fake smile all the time because the moment he stops being polite, stops being her slave, he will tell her no more.  When this happens it’s over because she never actually loved him.  She only loved what he did for her.  

You can see this in the majority of the relationships for those 45 and under.  Most men are just walking atm machines, slaves to make a woman’s life easier and someone to dump her toxic emotions on.  Tell her no more and watch what happens.  Most women are being the equivalent of a small percent of those men decades ago who would verbally or physically abuse their family.

My point being def8netely also a cultural component to PMS.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Let's hope the pendulum swings the other way eventually.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:21 pm

I have researched this for countless hours and I agree with others on mgtow info saying the only way to stop the collapse of society from occuring would be to stop paying attention to women. Stop doing things for them. Both sexes need to become self sufficient. Seems to be the only way that I know of.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 am

I know not all of you would agree with these articles but I suggest you read them:
http://gallup-international.bg/en/Publications/2015/254-WIN-Gallup-International%E2%80%99s-annual-global-End-of-Year-survey-reveals-a-world-of-conflicting-hopes,-happiness-and-despair
In 2015 WIN/Gallup International found that Saudi Arabia was the third happiest country.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/02/saudi-protest-driving-ban-not-popular
Most Saudi women opposed lifting the driving ban.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 am

john3333 wrote:
Most Saudi women opposed lifting the driving ban.

Most women play people like chess pieces on a board.  Shouln’t look at what they are saying but the effect of their words.  It’s in their biology.

While guys are playing video games such as call of duty,  women are playing people as if they are a video game.  

Knowing this then have to ask why women in saudi arabia oppose driving ban?  

Most likey i assume they don’t want the greater responsibility.  They don’t want the greater freedom at the expense of having to work harder.  They are manipulating things so it’s advantageous to them.

It’s why all women want to be a princess but not the queen.  The queen has responsibilities and work to do but a princess is pampered.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 am

Probably a good visual what I mean regarding seems all balding people are blue pilled men. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhnCEhXYrjs

Those guys on other forums when they said when they stopped caring about hair loss that their outlook on life improved dramatically. That really is true.

Again guys, last post, change your consciousness and that is the real solution. That is the cure where nothing needs to be done anymore. Get rid of any need for any female validation. Change your thoughts where you don’t need societies approval anymore.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 pm

dont care about the things that you cant control.
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 am

long hair wrote:dont care about the things that you cant control.

Unfortunately, while that is easy to do that does not work.  

If you change your consciousness, you change the minerals in your body for example.  More love increases magnesium for instance.  

Apathy only increases the amount of calcification in the body and we already know the end result of androgenic alopecia is calcification.  

Every generation has certain negative traits that should be addressed for them to prosper.  The wwii generation tended to be fruit cakes.  Baby boomers selfish, entitled and cruel.  Gen x very rude.  Gen y apathy.  

Look at all the gen y complaining in life.  How life is hard, no money, can’t get anywhere, etc..  That state of consciosness is the end result of apathy which plagues gen y and coincidentally is the same state most all new people find themselves when they are on these hair loss forums.  

If gen y looked a bit deeper they have a golden opportunity of FREEDOM that no other generation has had in history.  Most still cling to the old ways of big home, big salary, nice car, nice family when they need to realize and adapt to the changing times and enjoy the freedom they have.  Just as the wwii generation got off the farms and lived in cities and suburbs and had a nuclear family instead of extended family, gen y and those after need to become self sufficient and the old ways will only destroy their life as the saying of happy wife happy wife will ruin  every man and they’ll find themself apatetic and on these hair loss forums.

Again, important to say, wwii generation wentfrom entended family living on farms to nuclear family living in suburbs and city in order forthem to prosper.  Gen y needs to make similar adjustment from nuclear family to being self sufficient and instead of having big flashy homes and cars they have a great opportunity to have Freedom.  Real freedom.  Freedom from a horrible wife.  Freedom from expensive stuff that nobody needs and only weighs you down in life.

Get rid of any female and societal need for validation.  Once you do you’ll have something that few people have.  Where shame no longer works on you.  Where you are no longer shameful if you become totally bald.  That’s what mgtow in it’s core message is about.

Change your consciousness and you may no longer need to treat hair loss.  That’s what I’ve done and so far so good.  

Remember most those mgtow channels I wasn’t recommending as getting emotional about a topic isn’t going to help and will only attract similar destructive forces in ones life.  That’s why I recommended sandman as it’s logic.  But for others maybe sunrise hoodie or enlightened kiwi are not emotional on the subject.

The ancients use to tell peopleto guard your heart.  Most valuable thing you can do.  Sensitivity is one if those emotions needed to have a good heart.  Apathy kills your sensitivity.  As one gets older they’llbecome narccisitic and maybe in another life sociopathic or psycopathic or autistic due to having no heart in past lives.

——————-

To give a visual reminder about how each generation needs to adapt to the cirmumstances or they’ll face ruin.  I use to listen to john cougar mellsncamp when younger.  This song shows how because some people did not change with the times and didn’t get off farms, they faced hard times and many got ruined.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joNzRzZhR2Y

It’s the same with gen y.  Needs to adapt.  Realize happy wife happy life, big flashy stuff,  and not living a minimilistic lifestyle will face hard time and many will get ruined just as john mellsncamp sang about 30 years ago.  Get rid of any need for female and societal validation or those in thisgeneration will face ruin. Learn to face your new freedom by not being shackled like past generations.

Female and societal validation is not the same as going around saying you don’t care.  When you say you don’t care you don’t care about anything but yourself and actually require large amounts of validation and can be shamed very easy.  Just look at narcacissim.  They are scared others will learn the truth about them so they attack others as defense mechanism.  They require large amounts of attention and validation to get by in life.  

Past generations while overcoming very rude in gen x by being nice, polite and helpful made them prosperous generally speaking.  Baby boomers by not being selfish entitled and cruel, by living for others made them prosperous generally speaking.  Unless of course they stole or rode the coat tails of others but then their prosperity is only temporary.  

With generation y, by not being apathetic, by not going around saying you don’t care, but instead getting rid of female and societal validation is the secret for prosperity in this generation.  As mentioned in prior post, when you’ve finally done this ironically women stare at you, they try to start up a conversation with you, they stop in front of you, forcing you to notice them and walk around them.  They do this because they see a power in you that others don’t have.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:29 pm

I own the book on kindleformat called the manipulated man

A must read for every male.  Goes beyond most mgtow content creators.

http://www.revolucionantifeminista.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-manipulated-man.pdf

As others have found, the hive mind in women is very real thing.  The manipulated man book, written by a woman, gives entry to how the hive mind thinks.  Not something I have found anywhere  else as women never tell all the secrets except in this book.

There is this book as well someone put on pdf called predatory female.  The majority of women in western countries is this.  Despite pretending to be gizmo, she is really a gremlin.

http://www.revolucionantifeminista.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lawrence-shannon-the-predatory-female.pdf

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:10 pm

An update, still no problem with hair loss. Nothing used for hair loss. No hair loss regimen. No itch. Still believe that the source for MPG is in the consciousness. I’m proof of that. Must crack the counsciousness. Get away from the stress of blue pilled and female and societal validation. I assume that’s why homeless tend to have less of a problem with mpb.

Reminds of those stories of a terminal cancer patient that when one moves and changes his life sometimes cancer goes away and stays away.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2