Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts?

Go down

dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts? Empty dual inhibiton of 5AR and Aromatase thoughts?

Post  epiphany Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 am

hi guys ı have excessive body hair lowish libido easily bloated face and acne this led me to belive that excess converison of e2 and dht ate my total and free testosterone thats why ı want to use finasteride 0.75mg eod in conjuction with 0.25 adex 2x a week to restore hormonal balance also ı dont think lowered dht can cause low libido because its not dht that is responsible for libido it is estrogen when ı first used finasteride it gave me morning wood and boners also caused excessive libido (lowered dht increased t=higher e2) but then this high t effects subsided I guess my estrogen got too high and created negative feedback to HPTA and left me with lower t high estrogen ı also think dht is hpta supressive thats why ım willing to try this. Do you think this is a good strategy or what are your thoughts about my protocol in general?Im willing to make this thread a argumentative conversational one so ı need your replies.We can discuss some other things too insulin shbg nutritional point of mpb I highly support mostly raw high carb low fat moderate protein ı also think high carb high fat foods eating at the same time worsen insulin resistance its best to eat mono, nutrients dense high carb diet.

epiphany

Back to top Go down