Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss?

3 posters

Go down

Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? Empty Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss?

Post  BasicName22 Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 am

Hi I read this comment on a youtube video and it was very insightful. I have not tried this yet but it could definitely help some people.

He basically said that he was in his early twenties he was extremely active he bodybuild very strict diet, does no drugs or drink, he has great hygene but for 4 years he notices a gradual amount of hair falling out as well has hair thinning. He had no idea why until him and his doctor talked about it and he fixed his one by changing his shampoo to a non-sulfate shampoo/conditioner. After 10 days he noticed a change in his skin and the texture of his hair and hte amount of hair stopped coming out when he massaged his scalp.

I just looked at my Tresemme shampoo bottle and noticed it had sulfate. I want to buy a non-sulfate shampoo and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

BasicName22

Back to top Go down

Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? Empty Re: Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss?

Post  CF Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:29 am

Doozle22 wrote:Hi I read this comment on a youtube video and it was very insightful. I have not tried this yet but it could definitely help some people.

He basically said that he was in his early twenties he was extremely active he bodybuild very strict diet, does no drugs or drink, he has great hygene but for 4 years he notices a gradual amount of hair falling out as well has hair thinning. He had no idea why until him and his doctor talked about it and he fixed his one by changing his shampoo to a non-sulfate shampoo/conditioner. After 10 days he noticed a change in his skin and the texture of his hair and hte amount of hair stopped coming out when he massaged his scalp.

I just looked at my Tresemme shampoo bottle and noticed it had sulfate. I want to buy a non-sulfate shampoo and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

I use Jason's Thin to Thick.  To be honest I'm not sure if it's any good on its own.  I add a lot of essential oils to my shampoos and wanted something that would leave hair with a decent thickness after that, and it works pretty good.  I've read reviews that it works really well on its own but you need to throw in a regular shampoo after two or three days of use because your hair will get too thick if used continuously.  Jason's makes good products but they aren't cheap.  But they aren't a fortune either.

CF

Back to top Go down

Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss? Empty Re: Sulfate Free Shampoo Simple fix to hair loss?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:09 am

I've been giving this advice for well over a decade.

For at least several years, I've been using this:

https://amzn.to/2PQbrMO

Recently, I was pleased to notice that they changed the packing (more convenient) and providing
more ounces than they used to.

SLS is wickedly bad for hair.  Not the only reason for hair loss, but bad enough to avoid without question.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down