Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!

+12
Hairbeback
Serge
Seuxin
vg
waitingforit
MikeGore
johndoe1225
iuyyighghghgkh
Joey Ramone
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
proscar3
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!

Post  vg Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 pm

why not just spray it on your head?

vg

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!

Post  Seuxin Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:58 am

But the real question is : Have you real proof than dissolving calcium in scalp could help hair regrowth....?????

I use vit D....but never with k2....it an be dangerous for my hair ?

Seuxin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:46 am

Seuxin wrote:But the real question is : Have you real proof than dissolving calcium in scalp could help hair regrowth....?????

I use vit D....but never with k2....it an be dangerous for my hair ?

no - it's just a theory

maybe vitamin d alone can be dangerous, but not for everyone

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 am

vg wrote:why not just spray it on your head?

yes, that could work

but sustained amount of time, like a foot soak (but for your scalp), would get quicker results

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  proscar3 Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 am

bumping acetic acetic acid to dissolve fibrosis and calcification

proscar3

Back to top Go down

Post  Serge Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:53 am

JDP said this...

"For biofilm, you are looking for a topical not internal for hair loss, my experience. Lots of methods to reduce biofilm. But easiest is after shampoo, put white vinegar in spray bottle and spray scalp and hair. Takes couple years of this but if everything else is done adequately to combat hair loss, by 2020 hair loss should be thing of past... my opinion.

Note I use to use grapefruit seed 3xtract many years ago but seems to have been reformulated or maybe just stopped working for me. But have used white vinegar for years and works just as well and still works."

If Acetic Acid damages biofilm, then it should be able to handle calcium deposites in the scalp. I've been using 20% acetic acid vinegar for a few weeks now-- in the shower, as well as applying a few drops to my temples before bed-- but it is way too early for results.

Serge

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:28 pm

I've read Vitamin K2 is lacking in most peoples diet, what is does is it takes the calcium and moves it to the right spots and doesn't let it sit in your veins or other organs to calcify.

Gouda, Grass fed butter and egg yolks have K2, Gouda cheese being the highest.

There is a japanese dish called natto which has megadoses of k2. I am actually going to buy some next week.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:22 pm

I've been soaking my head in acv for 30 min per night, the past 3 nights. What I noticed today is the skin feels fresher and healthier, but I can feel very small fine grains under the surface of the skin, though some I can flake off on the surface. They are sharper and more defined, so I know it's not acne or bumps. This graininess is fairly uniform over the entire area of application. I'm going to keep an eye on this in the upcoming days... I'm not sure if it's a rash of some kind, or calcification, though I would have thought it would dissolve if it were calcium.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:50 pm

This is an interesting approach, any small regrow stories or pics ? This lacks 2 things that the pressing DT does. First there is not much pain or mild injury, this triggers a healing response that stimulates stem cells. Secondly it does not immediately increase blood circulation at application time a few times a day. Anyhow, sounds like you guys are serious, so good luck.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Smurfy wrote:I've been soaking my head in acv for 30 min per night, the past 3 nights. What I noticed today is the skin feels fresher and healthier, but I can feel very small fine grains under the surface of the skin, though some I can flake off on the surface. They are sharper and more defined, so I know it's not acne or bumps. This graininess is fairly uniform over the entire area of application. I'm going to keep an eye on this in the upcoming days... I'm not sure if it's a rash of some kind, or calcification, though I would have thought it would dissolve if it were calcium.

i wet my hair with vinegar too but i noticed a small hair strand shed on my fingers , any thing like that with you ?
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 pm

long hair wrote:i wet my hair with vinegar too but i noticed a small hair strand shed on my fingers , any thing like that with you ?

Nothing like that with me... if anything it feels stronger. Maybe the vinegar is harder on weaker hairs? Do you rub in the vinegar or just soak? I place a soaked cloth over my direct scalp and leave it.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Somebody might consider using ascorbic acid (vitamin C) . It is known to be good for skin, is an antioxidant, and is used intravenously at high doses.. so is relatively safe acid to consider. It is also used as a chelator known to dissolve calcification and remove toxic metals. I suppose you could use it like the vinegar externally, or megadosed internally orally.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:50 pm

no i dont rub it , the cloth idea is good believe it or not i test it before Very Happy ..i stopped it because the vinegar went down around my eye and nose and the vapor is strong and burn .too much vinegar i guess Smile ..i will back to this with less vin .
i also mixed vin with garlic many time ..i always can not continue because the smell ,i dont have a problem with it but i feel people looks uncomfortable when i be around Twisted Evil

i never tested vit C on my scalp but some times i squeeze a lemon on my head to lessen garlic smell . i toke 500mg 2x a day of vitamin C .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:17 pm

High dose vitamin c is around 10,000 mg and up per dose . I was thinking use a liquid form as the acid to topically apply. I use a small amount in my daily hair tonic mix.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  NaturalHair2000 Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:46 pm

This thread needs to be removed immediately.

This is possibly the most dangerous and counter productive thread I've ever seen on a hair loss forum.

It's well known acetic acid thins out and causes hairloss if over exposed to the scalp.

I went through a shed that took a year to recover from after applying white vinegar.

I suspect the people trying this are bald already.

Anybody who does this, is absolutely foolish.

You've been warned.

NaturalHair2000

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:46 am

interesting topic. In terms of calcification. Sodium thiosulfate (STS) is quite effective. It's used via IV for internal calcification for kidney patients.

Note: I do not suggest anyone use this internally--I've done it (the toilet will be with you all day once it kicks in)...that being said, topical use has promise. I have yet to try it as my own supply of STS disappeared after I lent it to someone.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09168451.2018.1518705?journalCode=tbbb20

Also, dealing with the reason for inflammatory processes is the why of calcification.

Would be great to hear feedback if anyone has tried STS topically.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  NaturalHair2000 Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:07 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:interesting topic. In terms of calcification. Sodium thiosulfate (STS) is quite effective. It's used via IV for internal calcification for kidney patients.

Note: I do not suggest anyone use this internally--I've done it (the toilet will be with you all day once it kicks in)...that being said, topical use has promise. I have yet to try it as my own supply of STS disappeared after I lent it to someone.

Also, dealing with the reason for inflammatory processes is the why of calcification.

Would be great to hear feedback if anyone has tried STS topically.

CS do you honestly believe it's safe to put pure acetic acid on your scalp?

There are guys on other forums  who have used White Vinegar and thoroughly burned their scalps.

NaturalHair2000

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:35 am

Answer: No.

Here's the why:

https://www.pure-chemical.com/msds/Aceticacid.pdf

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NaturalHair2000 Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:26 am

[quote="CausticSymmetry"]Answer: No.

Here's the why:

Thanks so much for that CS, very helpful. That literature lists AA as 100% potency though. With ACV typically being 5% and white vinegar higher, do you consider those to be dangerous corrosive agents as well. Have you ever used White vinegar topically?

NaturalHair2000

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:27 am

Meridian1000 wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Answer: No.

Here's the why:

Thanks so much for that CS, very helpful. That literature lists AA as 100% potency though. With ACV typically being 5% and white vinegar higher, do you consider those to be dangerous corrosive agents as well. Have you ever used White vinegar topically?

Yes, in terms of ACV it is totally safe. Effective? Not in my experience, I did find that it seemed to lighten hair a bit, but couldn't not really determine it really doing anything.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NaturalHair2000 Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:48 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Meridian1000 wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Answer: No.

Here's the why:

Yes, in terms of ACV it is totally safe. Effective?  Not in my experience, I did find that it seemed to lighten hair a bit, but couldn't not really determine it really doing anything.

My experience with ACV was fairly neutral. However White Vinegar thinned out my hairline in such extreme and short amount of time. At 9 months from my exposure to it, it's no finally starting to get back to baseline.

How much more caustic is white vinegar?

NaturalHair2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2