Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by shaftless

» Is it possible that testosterone levels have to be kept within a strict range?
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 am by Jean-Guy

» I am trying the Growband
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:57 am by Jean-Guy

» Hydrocurc
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 am by Jean-Guy

» questions about HGH
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 am by Dudard

» The Vital Role of NAD+ and Niacin in Longevity and Well-being
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» solar eclipse on april 8
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm by Atlas

» How to increase FGF9
Everyone on the forum, a question... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am by Atlas

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Everyone on the forum, a question...

+7
Nashville Hairline
tommmash
hadrion
hapyman
scottyc33
fadero
nidhogge
11 posters

Go down

Everyone on the forum, a question... Empty Everyone on the forum, a question...

Post  nidhogge Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm

If you had the option of buying Immortal's Top 6 in an all-in-one package, available through purchase on this site, with every herb being the proper quality and all that, would you be interested? This may also see Bio-Curcumin/Resveratrol combined into one capsule, and R-Lipoic Acid/ALCAR into one capsule.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Everyone on the forum, a question... Empty Re: Everyone on the forum, a question...

Post  fadero Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 am

very interested

fadero

Back to top Go down

Everyone on the forum, a question... Empty Re: Everyone on the forum, a question...

Post  scottyc33 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 am

nidhogge wrote:If you had the option of buying Immortal's Top 6 in an all-in-one package, available through purchase on this site, with every herb being the proper quality and all that, would you be interested? This may also see Bio-Curcumin/Resveratrol combined into one capsule, and R-Lipoic Acid/ALCAR into one capsule.

Absolutely.

It would have to be price competitive of course.

And the resveratrol would have to have low emodin content because that stuff (emodin) is no good for my insides.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:03 am

I would be very interested as well. Hopefully it would be cost effective too though.

Would that include EC? If it did I would assume you would need the same patented form of Seanol-F though.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

I was actually thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to have a few different "packages" with different options. Not sure if that would be cost effective though.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:07 am

Nid,

Competitive pricing is the key. It would have to cost less than what we're paying on iherb w/the 10% discount.

That said, I'd be very interested but I wouldn't pay more than what I already pay just to order it all from the same place and have the herbs combined into 1 capsule.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:29 am

NID
Me and the whole balding Czech (every other guy goes bald here) would be interested!
tommmash
tommmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 am

hadrion wrote:Nid,

Competitive pricing is the key. It would have to cost less than what we're paying on iherb w/the 10% discount.

Exactly. As is, there's a convenient 'order again' button in iherb if you've already ordered the top 6 etc in a previous session so the only advantage of a Top 6 'Kit' would be a lower price offer IMO.

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am

Only if the Top6 can be taken at the same time. I only take ALCAR+NaRALA before meal. Other items are usually after meal. Also, some of us may be spacing things out as well for enough buffer - you take one item in the moring, one at lunch, one at dinner - taking the entire combo at one time, while convenient, should be as effective as well...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am

BUt I agree, less gelatin caps, less fillers and binders - would be the pros....

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:08 am

I would not be interested simply because I take only certain supplements, not the entire top 6.

Great idea though!

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 am

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback! The pricing would definitely be competitive and the quality the same if not better. It's something for the possible future, just sorta wanted to gauge what people thought about it for now. Thanks again!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  stevebucknor1 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm

This is really amazing and outstanding. We can get and share the information here by the thread. It is really fantastic to be here. I like the most it. It is really good technique to get and to share the information here.

stevebucknor1

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 am

Absolutely. If you can provide us with the best possible ingredients in the smallest amount of pills, it would be a huge benefit and completely worth it.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down